Epoke Skis

Old October 15th 17, 04:44 PM posted to rec.skiing.nordic
Neil Gilham

Default Epoke Skis

On Tuesday, January 13, 1998 at 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Glen MacDonald wrote:
Are Epoke skis still made? How about Splitkein or Bonna? I'd like to get
a pair of Epoke 900 or slightly heavier. Also, my Splitkein Milers (Bonna
1600) are just about shot after many years, and would like to replace with
something similar. My wife and I haven't seen any new ski models that
seem as versatile as the Epoke for on or off track skiing.

Regards,
Glen

I've seen some Epokes on ebay. I have a pair of Epoke 1000 with the mica base. I replaced the Rottefella 3-pin bindings with Rottefella NNN BC bindings to go with a new pair of Madshus Glittertind BC boots. The Epoke is a solid ski, torsion box construction, virtually unbreakable. Here's an old Epoke ad from a 1982 Backpacker magazine. https://books.google.com/books?id=TO...20skis&f=false
Old February 24th 18, 12:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

We have a set of Epoke Glissade 1000 torsion box Cross Country Skis (195's) in like new condition. These were tuned up professionally at REI and are ready to use. Equipped with Rossignol NNN bindings, skis have been carefully preserved, no scratches dents or dings. Asking only $100 for the complete set of skis, bindings and poles. Reply to
Old March 24th 19, 03:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.nordic

I love my epoke skinny skis- 650 waxless variety. 210. They’re super sweet! Narrowest ski I’ve seen from that era.