Venus Snowboards

Old November 25th 03, 09:08 PM
trace walker

Default Venus Snowboards

Does anyone here know where to get the new boards from Venus online? I've been looking and looking and can't seem to find it. They're the new women's board company that just got started this year.

Thanks,
Trace

Old November 26th 03, 07:51 AM
Switters

On Tue, 25 Nov 2003 22:08:41 GMT, trace walker
allegedly wrote:

Does anyone here know where to get the new boards from Venus online?

If you're going to spam the group, at least try to make in convincing. It
would have to be good, we've seen it all before.

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://rssFAQ.org/
Old November 26th 03, 09:40 AM
Barney

allegedly wrote:

Does anyone here know where to get the new boards from Venus online?

If you're going to spam the group, at least try to make in convincing. It
would have to be good, we've seen it all before

I dunno. I appreciate that kind of ineptness. It has a certain naive charm
about it. She did really well on changing the surname, at least.

Old November 27th 03, 07:57 AM
Switters

On Wed, 26 Nov 2003 22:44:01 GMT, "Brian" allegedly
wrote:

Does anyone here know who is buried in Grant's tomb?

Grant.

HTH

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://rssFAQ.org/

Illuminati Snowboards Lance Snowboarding 3 November 13th 03 06:56 AM
Documentary on Option Snowboards Juan Parra Snowboarding 3 October 31st 03 05:37 PM
Borton snowboards dk Snowboarding 0 October 10th 03 02:07 AM
are evol snowboards any good?? MG Snowboarding 1 October 1st 03 01:43 PM
Where can I get retired snowboards in the DC area (and where in general)? PCB Snowboarding 2 July 14th 03 07:35 PM