What is Wrong with this Group?

Old February 22nd 04, 04:00 PM
Mike

Default What is Wrong with this Group?

I posted an article the other day about an injury I have since I went
skiing, and some people on there accused me of trolling again.

What is wrong with you people? Some of you accused me of it in my
other posts too.

You know, if I was trolling, then I would put up posts like:
Snowboarders are the best! or
My first day out, and I went on the hardest slopes and did well.

I posted after my first ski experience and I admited that I had
problems, I described them, etc.

I dont know why some people would accuse me of trolling, unless they
did that to troll?

I will admit one thing:
I do not read this group, I only read the answers to my post.

But I dont think that is trolling.

I really dont understand, if you have a problem with my post, then
dont answer it
Old February 22nd 04, 04:42 PM
pigo

When you ski and fall, **** gets bumped and bruised. You'll have to learn to
live with little aches and pains that go with physical activity.

As for the troll, it seems weird that you haven't noticed that we have a
resident retard. I'll leave it to you to figure out who it is. I never see
any of his drivel unless it's quoted. You'll do well to killfile too.

Your supposed ignorance of the troublemaker and inability to sort out the
attempts to communicate seriously around the static gives some of us reason
to believe that you aren't who you try to portray yourself as.

rsam is a good place to have ski conversation without the bully barging in
and hijacking threads. He's so pitiful that negative attention is all he has
to look forward to in his miserable little life. Try not to give him that.

pigo

Old February 22nd 04, 05:01 PM
scottabe

in article , pigo at
wrote on 2/22/04 9:42 AM:

When you ski and fall, **** gets bumped and bruised. You'll have to learn to
live with little aches and pains that go with physical activity.

As for the troll, it seems weird that you haven't noticed that we have a
resident retard. I'll leave it to you to figure out who it is. I never see
any of his drivel unless it's quoted. You'll do well to killfile too.

Killfiling me does not stop Bob Thompson from stalking, lying, and falsely
accusing me of molesting children. Call him on his **** and he will do the
same to you.
Do you want a wacko like this sick freak calling law enforcement authorities
in your home town and making false allegations about you? Bob Thompson does
it. Repeatedly.

Your supposed ignorance of the troublemaker and inability to sort out the
attempts to communicate seriously around the static gives some of us reason
to believe that you aren't who you try to portray yourself as.

You just got warned that if you continue to criticize the freaks of rsa, Bob
Thompson will stalk you.

rsam is a good place to have ski conversation without the bully barging in
and hijacking threads. He's so pitiful that negative attention is all he has
to look forward to in his miserable little life. Try not to give him that.

Ignore reality. Ignore Bob Thompson's vileness. Ignore the truth.
Who is a bully? A despicable, cowardly stalker like Bob Thompson who
threatens people's lives and livelihoods, or a courageous real man like me
who stands up to his gutless stalking and tells the truth about his vile
behavior?
Judge for yourself. From afar.
RUN! The freaks have targeted you.

Old February 22nd 04, 05:58 PM
Terd Fartingmor

On 22 Feb 2004 09:00:26 -0800, (Mike) wrote this
crap:

Snowboarders are the best!

**** off you trolling dumbass.

This signature is now the ultimate power in the universe
Old February 22nd 04, 06:16 PM
Richard Henry

"Mike" wrote in message
om...

I do not read this group, I only read the answers to my post.

That explains a little.

If you read the whole group for a while, you will realize there are two
sides: Scott and everybody else. New posters who try to stay neutral will
eventually be insulted by Scott. His purpose is to drive away all newbies
and thus destroy RSA.

That's the bad news. The good news is that he is usually smart enough not
to do anything explicit that would cost him real-world cash or freedom. I
am sure that if he does anything to you that you feel requires lawyerly
interactions, you will have plenty of help from the group.

The reasons go back at almost 5 years. Scott lost what he perceived as his
proper position as king of the newsgroup, and he is not done taking revenge
on the world.

Old February 22nd 04, 06:31 PM
scottabe

in article ye7_b.10319$4K3.4068@fed1read06, Richard Henry at
wrote on 2/22/04 11:16 AM:

"Mike" wrote in message
om...

I do not read this group, I only read the answers to my post.

That explains a little.

Now Henry is going to lie about the rest.

If you read the whole group for a while, you will realize there are two
sides: Scott and everybody else.

First lie: plenty of people support me. They left in fear and disgust.
They don't want to be accused of ****ing their children, don't want to have
their lives threatened, don't want pathological liars like Henry telling
gross lies about them.

New posters who try to stay neutral will
eventually be insulted by Scott.

Those who are civil to criminals and psychopaths will have their moral and
ethical failings pointed out. They do not have to worry about me making
false allegations about them, threatening their lives, stalking them in real
life, or anything else Richard Henry does.

His purpose is to drive away all newbies
and thus destroy RSA.

RSA is destroyed. All the decent people left long ago.

That's the bad news. The good news is that he is usually smart enough not
to do anything explicit that would cost him real-world cash or freedom.

Ethical and decent enough to hold myself to values Richard Henry does not
understand.

am sure that if he does anything to you that you feel requires lawyerly
interactions, you will have plenty of help from the group.

Once again, Richard Henry encourages others to lie and harass in the real
world.

The reasons go back at almost 5 years. Scott lost what he perceived as his
proper position as king of the newsgroup, and he is not done taking revenge
on the world.

The reasons go back to Anthea Kerrison and her gang of terrorists deciding
to rule the newsgroup through the use of terror, threats, lies, defamation,
and real world felonies.
The truth, the lies. Richard Henry lies. Richard Henry does nothing but
lie.

Old February 22nd 04, 09:50 PM
Jiyang Chen

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article , pigo at
wrote on 2/22/04 9:42 AM:

[...]

You can stop repeating yourself now

Old February 22nd 04, 10:13 PM
vern93

"Richard Henry" wrote:

If you read the whole group for a while, you will realize there are two
sides: Scott and everybody else. New posters who try to stay neutral will
eventually be insulted by Scott. His purpose is to drive away all newbies
and thus destroy RSA.

How long did Vand**man keep it his tirade going? And who would have
thought Scott would have devoted his life to... whatever it is he's
doing. I would have thought he would 1) move on 2) be in jail 3) be
dead by now.

Dave
Old February 23rd 04, 12:26 AM
Jiyang Chen

Default vern93, gutless freak and psychopathic liar

just kidding