News about trip to secret location

Old October 22nd 07, 06:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default News about trip to secret location

On Oct 22, 8:58 am, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Oct 22, 12:12 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:

In article .com,

twobuddha wrote:
They don't give away
freebies for nothing...

So you're saying that "free" isn't "free?" Shocking! You know, sometimes
it's just cheaper to pay your own way.

and you freaks can't promote the mountain.

Obviously, not just anyone can bring that unique Scott Abraham "jena sa
qua" to a resort that needs "classing up."

The way you turned around Crystal and are now using your celebrity to
bring the little known and remote hamlet of "Jackson's Hole, Wyoming" to
the forefront of the skiing world, is breathtaking to behold.

Have you ever considered using your enormous powers of like-ability and
influence to do something truly great, like bring peace to the mid-west
or eliminate violins in schools?

Dave

No but he is big advocate of "No child left molested" and "No child
left sober".- Hide quoted text -

You sure are an advocate of being a dickless freak spewing **** while
hiding behind his computer. No surprise you freaks hide: say that in
person, take a trip to the hospital. Which is why you never will.....

Old October 22nd 07, 10:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Oct 22, 2:10 pm, twobuddha wrote:

No but he is big advocate of "No child left molested" and "No child
left sober".- Hide quoted text -

You sure are an advocate of being a dickless freak spewing **** while
hiding behind his computer. No surprise you freaks hide: say that in
person, take a trip to the hospital. Which is why you never will.....

Whoops! I meant to say "No child left unmolested". LOL, you impotent
worthless schmuck.
As been pointed out, ad infinitum, you like dishing it out but being
the diseased big pussy you are, you can't take it.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

PS: at least I can settle up my hospital bills, like the smelly
freeloader you are others have to pay for your illnesses. Think
dogfood.

Old October 22nd 07, 11:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Oct 22, 2:33 pm, Clarencedarrow
wrote:
On Oct 22, 2:10 pm, twobuddha wrote:

No but he is big advocate of "No child left molested" and "No child
left sober".- Hide quoted text -

You sure are an advocate of being a dickless freak spewing **** while
hiding behind his computer. No surprise you freaks hide: say that in
person, take a trip to the hospital. Which is why you never will.....

Whoops! I meant to say "No child left unmolested". LOL, you impotent
worthless schmuck.

Anybody who would make a joke like that is a worthless shmuck.

As been pointed out, ad infinitum, you like dishing it out but being
the diseased big pussy you are, you can't take it.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

This from a deranged nut job who hasn't even got the balls to identify
himselff?

PS: at least I can settle up my hospital bills, like the smelly
freeloader you are others have to pay for your illnesses. Think
dogfood.

Illness? Hospital bills? You really are insane.

Old October 23rd 07, 02:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Oct 22, 3:58 pm, Bob Lee wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:

twobuddha wrote:

You sure are an advocate of being a dickless freak spewing **** while
hiding behind his computer. No surprise you freaks hide: say that in
person, take a trip to the hospital. Which is why you never will.....

Whoops! I meant to say "No child left unmolested". LOL, you impotent
worthless schmuck.

Anybody who would make a joke like that is a worthless shmuck.

Oh yeah? What worthless shmuck would write: "I smear my daughter with
mayo before I ..."

Oh, Bob, you always take things out of context. Typical of a
sociopath. And you always fail to mention that you have supported
buddies who have falsely accused me of molesting children-including
the one who made up that sick mayo joke.
How pathetic. How sociopathic. How Bob Lee.

Reminder: it was you, but now that I think about it
"worthless shmuck" is way too kind. Spewing **** while hiding behind
his computer indeed. You must be so proud of that post.

Thought pointing out what life would be like if I acted like you was a
stroke of brilliance, Bob.
Damn proud of it. Funnier than hell.
Speaking of proud, you must be so proud of committing felonies over
this stupid newsgroup, lying to the cops and a judge, participating in
a truly nutless and deranged criminal conspiracy of real life
harassment and crimes.
Discuss spewing **** while hiding behind your computer, Bob.
Committing felonies while hiding behind your computer.
How laughable. How pathetic. How Pathetic Bob Lee.

Old October 23rd 07, 07:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

twobuddha wrote:
On Oct 22, 3:58 pm, Bob Lee wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
Clarencedarrow wrote:
twobuddha wrote:
You sure are an advocate of being a dickless freak spewing **** while
hiding behind his computer. No surprise you freaks hide: say that in
person, take a trip to the hospital. Which is why you never will.....
Whoops! I meant to say "No child left unmolested". LOL, you impotent
worthless schmuck.
Anybody who would make a joke like that is a worthless shmuck.

Agreed

Oh yeah? What worthless shmuck would write: "I smear my daughter with
mayo before I ..."

Oh, Bob, you always take things out of context. Typical of a
sociopath. And you always fail to mention that you have supported
buddies who have falsely accused me of molesting children-including
the one who made up that sick mayo joke.
How pathetic. How sociopathic. How Bob Lee.

Reminder: it was you, but now that I think about it
"worthless shmuck" is way too kind. Spewing **** while hiding behind
his computer indeed. You must be so proud of that post.

Thought pointing out what life would be like if I acted like you was a
stroke of brilliance, Bob.
Damn proud of it. Funnier than hell.

* 4. Lack of remorse or shame.
Old October 23rd 07, 10:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_8_]

twobuddha wrote:

As for my enormous powers of influece, I'm using them. You are being
influenced. And if there really is a freebie, it's gone the minute
the people Suzie is scamming reads this ********.

You're going to contact every US ski area, and every US ski gear supplier,
and tell them to "read this ********"?

I guess that's got us worried.

--
ant
Don't try to reply to my email addy:

Old October 23rd 07, 10:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
ant[_8_]

twobuddha wrote:
On Oct 22, 4:06 am, "ant" wrote:
Suzieflame wrote:
Good news everyone: I have now secured free accomodation for 20
people for the full week option (hard to find ski in-ski out
mountainside lodges by the weekend) in a single hillside lodge. No
strings, you just have to get there yourself. It is quite well
equipped, with 15 rooms, so only some of us have to share.

Do we have to carry in our alcohol? (is ti a long walk from
transport/carpark?) or is there a decent pub nearby?

Ah, the workings of the alcoholic mind. One of the primary reasons
Kerrison committed felonies to silence the voice of truth. The drunk
always worries about protecting her source of supply.

No, worried about having to go to a great deal of effort to stock my source
of supply, thank 'ee very much. Staggering through the snow for kilometres,
clutching boxes of beer is a pain. I've done it, mind you. One reason to buy
cans; they're lighter.

Old October 23rd 07, 01:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Suzieflame

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 11:09:27 -0700, twobuddha
wrote:

As for my enormous powers of influece, I'm using them. You are being
influenced. And if there really is a freebie, it's gone the minute
the people Suzie is scamming reads this ********.

Oh, I think not, since they already read this newsgroup...

So owned.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame
Old October 23rd 07, 01:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Suzieflame

On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 08:39:01 -0700, twobuddha
wrote:

On Oct 22, 6:11 am, Suzieflame wrote:
On Mon, 22 Oct 2007 06:12:24 -0700, twobuddha
wrote:

On Oct 21, 11:57 pm, Suzieflame wrote:
Good news everyone: I have now secured free accomodation for 20 people
for the full week option (hard to find ski in-ski out mountainside
lodges by the weekend) in a single hillside lodge. No strings, you
just have to get there yourself. It is quite well equipped, with 15
rooms, so only some of us have to share.

Ski choices from the secret location ski shop a

Volkl Titanium Racetiger 2008
Volkl Titanium AC30 2008
Salomon X-Wing Fury 2008
Salomon X-Wing Tornado 2008
Atomic Nomads 2008
Atomic Race GS 12 2008
Head iXRC 1200 2008
Head Monster 2008

plus a few other bits and bobs, again all free, but you need to bring
your own boots.

Ski passes: I have the long weekend passes secure, working now on
converting some of those to full week. Don't think it will be an issue
provided we eat at a certain secret eatery for one of those nights.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame

Bull****. Laughable, transparent bull****. They don't give away
freebies for nothing...and you freaks can't promote the mountain.
This nutcase is truly insane.

I find it funny that you still haven't figured out how we are able to
to do this. A clue: sometime you reap what you sow, Schattie. Only in
your world is everything on a crass commercial basis.

You're not doing it, freak. You're lying your ass off. Only in your
insane world do you get freebies for nothing.

Uh... definition of freebies anyone? Something for something doesn't
sound right to me... unless you have no friends or credit and
everything has to be done on a cash basis because no-one trusts you.

Oh.

Bluff called. Prove it.

I'm happy knowing I have done this group a good turn. What is your
motivation?

We'll all be having a blast skiiing at .. whoops.... while you and
Bert and Jeff pretend to have fun (while actually being really bitter
at being excluded) in that one horse town called Jackson.

You really are insane. You stupid, sick ****, I don't want to have
anything to do with a freak like you. But I am more than willing to
show you how delighted I am at you excluding me: post the location,
I'll be happy to show up and let you spew your **** in person. For
ten seconds or so.
Bluff called, nutcase.

I'm not bluffing. You are not invited, and in any case you have a
prior engagement in Jackson with your good friends Jeffy and Bertie,
remember?

Bitter?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
How pathetic.

I think those three lines tell everybody just how bitter you really
are.

Suzie
--
Suzieflame
Old October 23rd 07, 01:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Oct 22, 7:00 pm, twobuddha wrote:

Whoops! I meant to say "No child left unmolested". LOL, you impotent
worthless schmuck.

Anybody who would make a joke like that is a worthless shmuck.

I've only done it couple of times and only with you. What' your
frickin excuse? - you've been accusing innocent people of that for at
least 12 years.
On the worthless schmuck scale you've got everyone else beat by miles.
Can't stand the truth, eh Stinky? How many pairs of skis are you going
to tie to that clapped out rice burner of yours. A hog on a pig with
his skis.

The trip to secret location is go. Suzieflame Alpine Skiing 5 October 19th 07 01:30 PM
XCO training system: Angerer's secret? [email protected] Nordic Skiing 10 September 19th 07 07:13 PM
Secret Weapon Edgar Nordic Skiing 2 February 12th 06 11:14 PM
What is the secret for uphill the duke Nordic Skiing 27 April 5th 04 03:07 AM
Melchsee Frutt, the next worst-kept secret? Ace European Ski Resorts 5 March 24th 04 09:15 PM