alpe d huez jan 2006

Old July 27th 05, 08:55 AM
mo

Default alpe d huez jan 2006

this is a long long shot I know, but here goes,,
ive booked a trip to alpe d huez arriving at chambery sat 7th jan at 11.15am
with jet2 from manchester,, return flight is thursday 12th departing at
12.00 dinner time. There will be me and my 4year old son,,,I can hire a car,
which seems like the only sensible option,,I'll be carrying my own
snowboard, my bag and the little fellas stuff and trying to control and
excited ,possibly tired terror hawk!!!so trains and taxis are a no
no,,,,,SO,,is anyone else on those flights ,going to the same resort and
would like to share transfer costs,,this can be a shuttle or a hire car, but
if its a hire car Id prefer not to drive,,OR if your planning a trip and
transfer costs are going to be prohibitive and you'd like to plan it round
those flights,,get in touch.
cheers
mike