The Cosmic Ski Dance

Old October 4th 10, 11:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default The Cosmic Ski Dance

On Oct 4, 3:14*pm, "Stuart" wrote:
"Yabahoobs" wrote in message

On Oct 3, 5:57 pm, pigo wrote:

That really makes no sense and has no context.

"Only in our little knowledge shameless denials flightless turkeys
hump-backed wallabys bla bla snarvlegoff booblymoobly".

Plonk this idiot like we all did Scott, man. *He's a(nother) waste of
time.

Translation: you don't have the nuts to get embarassed anymore when I
expose you for the lying piece of **** you are.

I plonked Scott. Is he stillposting? I don't see his name in any messages....

Yeah, I'm still talking about what a dumb**** you are.

Old October 4th 10, 11:42 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Oct 4, 4:19*pm, pigo wrote:
On Oct 4, 4:14*pm, "Stuart" wrote:

I plonked Scott. Is he stillposting? I don't see his name in any messages...

I still see messages being wisked away when I fire up RSA. That can
only one thing. He and his different identities are the only ones in
the killfile.

No matter how disgusting, no matter how vile, no matter how dishonest,
the only person plonked is the guy who keeps exposing Bob Thompson as
a brain fried pathologically lying stalking coward.

Those that are reading him are doing a good job of deleting him too.
The thing he fears most. The only thing I would ask is for people to
repost overt threats for "the file" .

Translation: Bob Thompson wants to lie to the cops some more. One
thing I don't fear is ever having Convicted Felon Bob stalk me in
person.......
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old October 5th 10, 12:26 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,
snowbender wrote:

On Oct 3, 5:57 pm, pigo wrote:
On Oct 3, 2:54 pm, snowbender wrote:

Yup, you may not even know you were insinuating it, and may get
confused with who is saying what. That happens quite often to a
mutated ego.

It is impossible for one to insunuate something and not know it. That
is a contradiction in terms really.
It can be interpreted in a way not meant by the speaker. But
"insinuation" can only happen with the knowledge of the insinuator.

So the insinuator has lied through the insinuation, knowingly?

No. There is no agreement that insinuation must be lying. Just that one
cannot insinuate unknowingly.

I think this is just another example of a word that Snowblower insists
on using incorrectly. I was thinking of collecting all those words
together and calling it something like "Webster's Dictionary."

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/insinuate
Old October 5th 10, 12:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Oct 4, 5:26*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article ,
*Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,
*snowbender wrote:

On Oct 3, 5:57 pm, pigo wrote:
On Oct 3, 2:54 pm, snowbender wrote:

Yup, you may not even know you were insinuating it, and may get
confused with who is saying what. That happens quite often to a
mutated ego.

It is impossible for one to insunuate something and not know it. That
is a contradiction in terms really.
It can be interpreted in a way not meant by the speaker. But
"insinuation" can only happen with the knowledge of the insinuator.

So the insinuator has lied through the insinuation, knowingly?

No. There is no agreement that insinuation must be lying. Just that one
cannot insinuate unknowingly.

I think this is just another example of a word that Snowblower insists
on using incorrectly. *I was thinking of collecting all those words
together and calling it something like "Webster's Dictionary."

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/insinuate- Hide quoted text -

How about I start a book compiling all the lies you freaks have told
about me and calling it something like "Pussy Farts."
Hey, as long as you are going to encourage Alan Baker's insanity, got
anything to say about your friend Convicted Felon Bob Thompson
reviving his legendary lie stating that I have been convicted of a
felony? While you are at it, how about telling him what a lying freak
he is?
Any comment? Of course not. Honor amongst pathological liars.
Old October 5th 10, 02:30 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Dave Cartman wrote:
one
cannot insinuate unknowingly.

I think this is just another example of a word that Snowblower insists
on using incorrectly. I was thinking of collecting all those words
together and calling it something like "Webster's Dictionary."

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/insinuate

I was laughing at your small engine repair assessment of itchy. Which
was brought on by somebody convinced that a engine miss was the valve
guides heating up and causing the valves to stick. It had this miss on
lap 4 to 7 and then it went away. So they went to the same small engine
repair school. He shifted at 7500 valves do not just stick at that rpm.
Old October 5th 10, 04:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Norm

"pigo" wrote in message
On Oct 4, 4:14 pm, "Stuart" wrote:

I plonked Scott. Is he stillposting? I don't see his name in any
messages...

I still see messages being wisked away when I fire up RSA. That can
only one thing. He and his different identities are the only ones in
the killfile.

Those that are reading him are doing a good job of deleting him too.
The thing he fears most. The only thing I would ask is for people to
repost overt threats for "the file" .

==================

I vote for please don't.
Thank You.

Old October 5th 10, 04:54 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Oct 4, 9:51*pm, "Norm" wrote:
"pigo" wrote in message

On Oct 4, 4:14 pm, "Stuart" wrote:

I plonked Scott. Is he stillposting? I don't see his name in any
messages...

I still see messages being wisked away when I fire up RSA. That can
only one thing. He and his different identities are the only ones in
the killfile.

Those that are reading him are doing a good job of deleting him too.
The thing he fears most. The only thing I would ask is for people to
repost overt threats for "the file" .

==================

I vote for please don't.
Thank You.

I vote that you are one despicable, vile, amoral scumbag if you still
have not plonked the filth that Convicted Felon Bob Thompson writes.
What kind of douchebag thinks jokes about raping children is funny?
Yeah, you, douchebag.
Old October 5th 10, 05:32 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

Norm wrote:
Those that are reading him are doing a good job of deleting him too.
The thing he fears most. The only thing I would ask is for people to
repost overt threats for "the file" .

Better yet - don't.

If you really want to see them, go to google groups.

Old October 5th 10, 06:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Oct 4, 10:32*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
Norm wrote:
Those that are reading him are doing a good job of deleting him too.
The thing he fears most. The only thing I would ask is for people to
repost overt threats for "the file" .

Better yet - don't.

Yeah, you won't enjoy being exposed as a pathetic coward, amoral
pathological liar, and dickless freak

If you really want to see them, go to google groups.

Got any comment on your buddy Bob Thompson calling me a convicted
felon for the umpteenth time?
Of course not. No matter how vile, no matter how disgusting, you
never criticize your friends.
Which says all anyone needs to say about you.

Old October 5th 10, 03:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snowbender

On Oct 4, 11:21 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

snowbender wrote:
On Oct 3, 5:57 pm, pigo wrote:
On Oct 3, 2:54 pm, snowbender wrote:

Yup, you may not even know you were insinuating it, and may get
confused with who is saying what. That happens quite often to a
mutated ego.

It is impossible for one to insunuate something and not know it. That
is a contradiction in terms really.
It can be interpreted in a way not meant by the speaker. But
"insinuation" can only happen with the knowledge of the insinuator.

So the insinuator has lied through the insinuation, knowingly?

No. There is no agreement that insinuation must be lying. Just that one
cannot insinuate unknowingly.

Of course, given that you deny anything that you don't agree, there
won't be any agreement between your little mind and the reality.
Nevertheless, given that you think that insinuation is an opinion, and
an opinion contravenes to the fact is a lie, so your insinuation was a
lie, to lip-serve your mutated ego.

snowbender

--
Alan Baker