X-scream vs X-15

Old June 30th 17, 03:53 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

Default X-scream vs X-15

On Thursday, October 29, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Scott Abraham wrote:
Tom Geldner wrote:

In article , Scott Abraham wrote:

I look on the Xplorer as a quiver ski, the Sierra and the X-15 as
perhaps the best ski if one pair is all you own.

So would you say the Sierra was somewhere between the Xplorer & say
the IV or Merlin for crud-cutting (since I think the Xplorer is sort
of the ultimate crud machine).

Exactly.
A true all-mountain, all conditions ski, perhaps the best ever built.
No ****.
Put it this way. The first run I had on them, I went from crud to ice
to slush, pulled up at the lift, and asked "Who do I have to kill to get
a pair of these?"

The idea of you making a ski recommendation is laughable - you're a permanent intermediate at best. Your opinion about an "all-mountain, all conditions ski" means nothing, because you're incapable of skiing either all-mountain or all conditions effectively. You're fat and slow and unskilled, and everybody knows it. You're a gear collector, a ticket collector. You're not skier. You're a poser. You know it - strip naked and look hard at yourself in the mirror. Give yourself an honest appraisal. Every single person that has every posted here knows it - and has abandoned you.

Choke on it.

JP
Old July 1st 17, 03:42 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique[_2_]

The idea of you making a ski recommendation is laughable - you're a permanent intermediate at best. Your opinion about an "all-mountain, all conditions ski" means nothing, because you're incapable of skiing either all-mountain or all conditions effectively.

Geez, been skiing a long time, a lot more than you, a lot more places, and I somehow survive.

I've been skiing longer than you, and have skied more days. And I don't just survive - I thrive. I would embarrass you on any slope. Moguls? Powder? Steeps? I own you on any of them. You're fat, slow and uncoordinated. We all know it. You know it. Which is why you're so keen on free gear that you can't really appreciate. You're just a poser. That's all. (And a blowhard, of course)

You're fat and slow and unskilled, and everybody knows it.

Everybody knows you are a pathetic cowardly nutjob.

Define "everybody". Define "nutjob". You're all alone here, Scat - not one single person has come out in support of you. Again - I suggest you strip down naked and stand in front of a mirror. Do you see your saggy tits? Your fat belly? Your skinny liddle legs? That's you. A disgusting piece of ****. Choke on that.

You're a gear collector, a ticket collector.

Got that right. Have more free gear and more free tickets this year alone than you have ever had. Eat your heart out.

You like to make unprovable statements like that, don't you? Free gear and tickets - and don't forget lodging, right? Quick question - have you ever provide free ski lodging to anyone, Scat? No?

You're not skier. You're a poser. You know it - strip naked and look hard at yourself in the mirror. Give yourself an honest appraisal. Every single person that has every posted here knows it - and has abandoned you.

Geez, how strange that I visited three former posters this last trip, can stay with several more when I am in various ski towns, get together with many on a regular basis when I travel.

Lies. Post proof or stfu, Shamu.

Choke on it.

You are insane. Get help. Hey, I just got a new ski jacket yesterday, great gear, for free. BMDF, loser.

Insane, huh? Methinks you doth protest too much, sweetness. And a new FREE ski jacket? Wow. I'm super jealous. BWAAAAHAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAhahahahaa! No class, no moxie, no skills, no money - Scott Abraham, folks.