Bindings

Old January 8th 08, 12:54 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Switters

Default Bindings

On Mon, 07 Jan 2008 16:09:02 GMT, "Sean" allegedly
wrote:

I was unsure if the the Flow highback would collapse forward, but they
do. I usually put my boots in my travel bag, between the bindings, not
actually *in* the bindings. I would think this would make my bag
rather bulkly and tall for airline handling.

Ah - It sounds like you're leaving your bindings on the board and putting
the whole lot into a board bag. I remove my bindings, put the boots in
them and pack them on their side. Obviously you then need to pack a tool
to do the bindings back up, but then you carry one anyway don't you? :-)

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org.uk/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow.
Donek Sasquatch 162, Prior Pow 181, Burton Canyon 162

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://www.vpas.fsnet.co.uk/rssFAQ/
Old January 8th 08, 03:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Sean[_2_]

Heh. I see the light now. Yes, I leave my bindings mounted and it's not
caused any problems in a dozen or so round trips out of ATL. And yes, I have
an awesome set of tools.

Sounds like a solid idea.

Cheers,

Sean

And yes, I have an awesome set of tools that travel with me. The trusted #2
philips head is a must.
. ..