My beloved Loveland pix from last week

Old November 2nd 10, 02:43 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Sam Seiber[_2_]

Default My beloved Loveland pix from last week

How about an on topic post.
Here is mine:
http://www.iskico.com/201030Loveland/secthumbs.html
Old November 2nd 10, 04:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 11/01/10 19:43, Sam Seiber wrote:

How about an on topic post.
Here is mine:
http://www.iskico.com/201030Loveland/secthumbs.html

Glad to see you're back, even under the tragic circumstances.

Waterman got a dusting last week.

--
Cheers, Bev
$ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $ $
Old November 2nd 10, 12:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Ernie[_3_]

"Sam Seiber" wrote in message
How about an on topic post.
Here is mine:
http://www.iskico.com/201030Loveland/secthumbs.html

It is great to have you back Sam!
But, watch your manners! You are posting on TOPIC, that is
inexcusable!!!!!!

Ernie

Old November 3rd 10, 01:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

On 11/1/2010 10:43 PM, Sam Seiber wrote:
How about an on topic post.
Here is mine:
http://www.iskico.com/201030Loveland/secthumbs.html

Dude, nice hat.

http://www.iskico.com/201030Loveland/Img066.html

Did you ditch the cowboy hat you used to wear?

Nice to hear from you again. Here's to the new season, coming soon to a
resort near you.

//Walt
Old November 4th 10, 01:47 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Sam Seiber[_2_]

Dude, nice hat.

http://www.iskico.com/201030Loveland/Img066.html

Did you ditch the cowboy hat you used to wear?

First of all, that is not me. That is my buddy Stewart. I have been
running into him for years. His trade mark is clown hair. Normally
multi colors. I am on my third cowboy hat. It is now in its fourth
or fifth season. The cowboy hat sure keeps my bald head warm.

Nice to hear from you again. Here's to the new season, coming soon to a
resort near you.

Last week was one of my better days for late October. Loveland
had 2 major runs on home made snow, and 3 majors on natural snow.
Remember, Loveland names every little stretch of anything. So
they were reporting something like 14 runs open. The homemade
snow was just fine. Firm spots were getting skied off by noon.
The natural snow runs, well 2 were turning into bump runs (one
blue and 1 near black run). Mighty fine snow. The last one
was a groomed blue and fun to ski fast.

Sam "Still lovin' my 2 pair of Vokls" Seiber

Old November 4th 10, 07:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Walt

On 11/3/2010 9:47 PM, Sam Seiber wrote:

First of all, that is not me. That is my buddy Stewart. I have been
running into him for years.

And I didn't even know you were a snowboarder. Sorry, dude.

//Walt
//
//I'll be here all week
//try the veal..

Loveland Marty Alpine Skiing 0 May 1st 06 03:07 AM
OnTopic: My Beloved Loveland & A-Basin Sam Seiber Alpine Skiing 2 November 9th 04 11:30 PM
Inexpensive ski week Italy - UK half term week Dale Lawrence Alpine Skiing 0 December 29th 03 06:35 PM
My pictures, Loveland, 29-Nov-03 Sam Seiber Alpine Skiing 15 December 3rd 03 11:28 PM
My pictures, Loveland, 29-Nov-03 Sam Seiber Alpine Skiing (moderated) 17 December 3rd 03 11:28 PM