Scottie Sighting

Old March 30th 07, 11:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

Default Scottie Sighting

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

I took pity on you because you are insane.
But I talked to him on Wednesday. Want me to have another chat, this time
with a fair sampling of rsa insanity, and tell him you are right in the
middle of this ****?

Oh boy! Tell me more. If you *didn't* talk about RSA and Alan's
postings, what did you and Alan's boss talk about? C'mon Scott, be the
truth-teller, man upping, blah, blah, whatever. Otherwise you may be
caught in another bald faced lie.

Dave

--According to Jeff Davis, Scott Abraham is "no threat to anyone."
Old March 30th 07, 11:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

You are insane. Get help.

Another one of those simple questions you just can't seem to answer, eh
Scotty?

The name of my boss would have been less typing for you, but you can't
provide it.

Busted.

When he does that, I almost feel embarrassed for him. Sort of like when
he does all that tough talk up until someone says "yeah, I'll meet you"
and he weasels and crawfishes and crawls away.

Old March 30th 07, 11:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G

On Mar 29, 9:00 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
You truly are insane. Get help.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com"Dick G" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Mar 29, 5:23 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com"Jeff Davis"
wrote in message

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

Sorry, Jeff. Your fantasies only work inside you're van.

Dude, you're the asshole suffering from delusions. You admit you had
all
the information necessary to meet Abraham, and you asked for
clarification
so YOU could weasle out, not Scott. Get honest.

The excuses these freaks use to rationalize their cowardice are truly
laughable. I never cease to get a giggle when they talk ****. The fact
remains that I've shown up scores of times at the places I said I'd be
at,
at the times I said I'd be there.....and none of them ever had the balls
show.

Liar

You failed to show up over and over again, if it aint the freakin'
softball excuse, its the i need a name excuse.

Liar- Hide quoted text -

Liar liar Spock. Just ask your family

Old March 31st 07, 03:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

Default The nutless gutlessness of Bob Thompson, Dickless Freak

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Dave Cartman" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Does this dumb**** really understand how ****ing dumb**** stupid this
makes
him look?
I LIVE IN WASHINGTON. SEATTLE, WASHINGTON.
In the insane, cocaine destroyed mind of this dickless freak, he becomes
man by issuing a challenge when I live DAMN NEAR NINE HUNDRED MILES AWAY
FROM HIM.

You should probably rescind the your "ANYTIME! ANYWHERE!" claim offer.

Anytime it is convenient for me. Anywhere it is convenient for me.

You should start using those asterisks like the car dealerships do.
FREE MONEY!* SOLD BELOW COST!* NO OFFER REFUSED!* That way you could
claim you weren't lying when you said "Anytime, Anywhere*" -- at the
bottom of the page you could have a list of all your conditions and
requirements.

But
considering that no matter how many times I set a meet in Bob Thompson's
neighborhood (or anyone else's, for that matter), nobody ever shows.

COuld you please provide a link to where you "set a meet" and no one
showed? Because I've set a meet with Bob before and the negociations
went like this Me, "where do you want to meet?" Bob: where are you
staying?" Me: Crystal Inn in Sandy. Bob: "Do you like wings?" Me: "Yes"
Bob: "I know a great place..."

It was right up there with the SALT II talks, I tells ya.

I think you rescinded your balls a long time ago.

I believe it generated some confusion among those people who didn't
realize you were a big fat liar who only travels place when he can mooch
a ride from someone else.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! This from a big fat liar who gets his jollies lying
his ass off while hiding his identity like the coward he is. How pathetic,
Dave. You can lie better than this.

Would you mind cicling what you call a lie? Pointing out, and then
having you agree that when you say "Anytime, Anywhere" you don't really
mean isn't a lie.

Or I'm supposed to show up and knock on his door, where he can gun me
down.

So THAT"S what you think is going to happen if you ever meet some from
RSA again. I guess that explains why you always weasel out with your
endless conditions and refusal to meet anyone else's conditions.

Dave, Dave. The only weasel is YOU. YOU ain't even got the balls to use a
real name.
In your deranged psychopathic world, like your friend Bob Thompson, you
mention you'll be in a bar....and I'm supposed to not only believe a proven
pathological liar, but travel a thousand miles to find out if he's telling
the truth.

I've never known Bob to lie. You on the other hand lie a lot.

That would be insane. Typical of you to be insane.
Typical of you to do so while hiding, too.....
Shame you forget to mention the scores of death threats. Shame you forget
to mention that Bob Thompson brags about lying to law enforcement.

You see? There you go again. If Bob did brag about lying to law
enforcement, you could point me to a link where he did that? Oh, you
can't? You caught lying again.
"

Man, you'd be great as a prison bitch. Or an Abu Ghraib guard. You
probably fantasize about being both.

I think that's one of those statements that says a lot more about you
than it does me.

You're so easy, Dave. I own your dum**** ass.

See above. Please leave me out of your violent homoerotic fantasies

Psychopaths are so much fun!!!!!!!

I'm glad you're having fun. It throws the whole victimhood thing right
out the window.

Old March 31st 07, 04:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo

On Mar 30, 4:52 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article . com,

"pigo" wrote:
On Mar 30, 1:53 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Sven Golly" wrote in message
.. .
"Two Buddha" wrote in
@newsfe13.lga:

Anytime it is convenient for me. Anywhere it is convenient for me.

PING JEFFY: Note the conditions demanded.

Yeah. Real difficult conditions. I demand a verifiable identity, too.
How
burdensome to a dickless coward like this dickless freak.

And I demanded a one sentence clarification...

...but that was too much effort...

...until afterwards...

...when the effort had not point at all...

...and then it wasn't too much.

Interesting, that.

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed

Drop it Alan. He has an identity for me. It doesn't matter when it
comes down to it.

You're probably right, but I'm bored today. The weather's too overcast
for spring skiing and too cold and wet for spring golf. So I'm home
doing some spring cleaning.

Scotty is terrific comic relief... ...well, comic relief, anyway...
...from an otherwise dull day.

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed
the demo of the iPhone speakerphone.- Hide quoted text -

Oh, I know. I didn't mean it quite literally. But at some point you
have to realize that we all know he lost yet again.

Personally it's like his meeting me several times, knowing where I
live, posting what he thought was my address (through bert). Like
Dave's nice post spelling out alot of his classics.

WE know why you tried to nail him down. And we know why he weasled the
way he did. Like Jeff's avoidance of the "called him a child molester"
**** up. No answer, not gonna be any. He blew it. ****ed that one up.
Best just to admit it (I was drunk?). At this point it's not going to
happen.

Unfortunatly for trunky the whole "hand to hand", "meet at the
information sign", "S.E.A.L. training" thing is familiar and saved for
eternity for all of us.

Old April 16th 07, 10:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

realisticdiploma.com is a rip-off scam and the "product" sucks!

Old April 22nd 07, 07:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Lost Balls Baker wrote:

Which is what you mistook for mass loss.

I mistook nothing. My position has always been there is no mass loss
in your example, thus irrelevant to the original discussion.
[Rudimentary algebra deleted due to relevance]

Read those, and get educated.
Next, we'll work on SunOS versions.

Sometimes, Tranditional Unix may be used to describe a Unix or GNU
operating system that has the characteristics of either Version 7 Unix
or Unix System V.

When I have a Sun question, I defer to John Gilmore, Sun Microsystems
employee #5. You sir, are a tawdry charlatan who's subtrefuge is
unraveling in this public medium. John and I go back to the days
when Mitnick was on the FBI's 10 Most Wanted, Shinomura falsely accused
toad.com, (the Sun Workstation in Gilmore's basement running the
Cypherpunks listserver), of Mitnick's base of attack, and the NSA
wanted access to everyone's digital financial transactions.

I'll bet you 5 dollars Canadian you don't know Gilmore's home address
in San Francisco. I've been there. He's a Mac guy. What's 5 bucks
Canadian anyway? Like a dollar three ninety five in real money? Or
3 bits in Euros.

This was a keeper, and worth saving until I had time to respond. Excuse
me. I have to go check on a horse worth more than your Condo.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old April 22nd 07, 07:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Lost Balls Baker wrote:

[Rudimentary Algebra deleted]
Which is what you mistook for mass loss.

I mistook nothing. Your example had nothing to do with a change in mass,
thus it was irrelevant to the discussion at hand.

Next, we'll work on SunOS versions.

Sometimes, Traditional Unix may be used to describe a Unix or GNU
operating system that has the characteristics of either Version 7 Unix
or Unix System V.

I refer all my Sun Microsystems questions to John Gilmore, Sun Microsystems
Employee #5. You sir, are a tawdry charlatan whose subtrefuge is now
publically unraveling. Gilmore and I go way back. I used to post here
from eff.org 8 years ago, remember?

Since you dodged the Valdez question, I'll give you a bonus $5.00
Canadian if you can tell me Gilmore's address in San Francisco. I've
been there. What's 5 bucks Canadian? A dollar three ninety five in
real money? Three bits in Euros?

This was a keeper. Worth waiting til I had time to respond. Excuse me.
I have to go see to a horse that is worth more than your condo.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old April 22nd 07, 07:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article .com,
Richard Henry wrote:

So you're getting back to the original question: if the lift is
caused by the "velocity of air over the wing. Basic ****." then how
does the plane fly with the wing upside-down, and the air-velocity-
induced lift presumably pointing down?

Who says the lift is presumably pointing down? Ever seen a F-16 go
verticle? How does that happen? BTW- your rookie Angel augered in.
I suppose his avation skills were less than he imagined. Much like
your cognitive skills are limited by your techical education.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old April 22nd 07, 08:01 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Two Buddha wrote:
Lost Balls Baker wrote in message

These are the facts, Scotty. Learn to deal with them.

Fact. I was there. You didn't have the balls. Deal with the fact that you
are an insane coward. Fact.

Delusional I'll buy. Eunuch I'll buy. Tawdry charlatan whose subtrefuges
are unraveling in front of his audience- That's a substantial fact.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."