Scottie Sighting

Old March 30th 07, 07:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Default The nutless gutlessness of Bob Thompson, Dickless Freak

"Sven Golly" wrote in message
"Two Buddha" wrote in news:rtdPh.257463$BK1.132231
@newsfe13.lga:

Anytime it is convenient for me. Anywhere it is convenient for me.

PING JEFFY: Note the conditions demanded.

Yeah. Real difficult conditions. I demand a verifiable identity, too. How
burdensome to a dickless coward like this dickless freak.

Old March 30th 07, 07:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Scottie Sighting

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

You are insane, Baker. There is no point in discussing anything with you
because you are incapable of dealing with reality. The definition of
insanity.
Get help. You are one sick freak. I pity you.
But unlike some of your psychopathic buddies, I don't loathe you. I can't.
You're not worthy of loathing, you're mentally ill.

I ask a simple question: "Why would you only provide the one sentence
clarification of precisely what you meant by 'information tower *after*
the scheduled meeting?", and suddenly, it's: "You are insane. Get help".

Answer the question, Scotty.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

You are insane. And you are afraid to get help. Do so.

See?

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

You are insane. Get help.

Funny how that phrase always comes back when we get around to asking
questions you're afraid to answer?

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Jeff Davis" wrote in message
In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

Sorry, Jeff. Your fantasies only work inside you're van.

Dude, you're the asshole suffering from delusions. You admit
you
had
all
the information necessary to meet Abraham, and you asked for
clarification
so YOU could weasle out, not Scott. Get honest.

The excuses these freaks use to rationalize their cowardice are
truly
laughable. I never cease to get a giggle when they talk ****.
The
fact
remains that I've shown up scores of times at the places I said
I'd
be
at,
at the times I said I'd be there.....and none of them ever had
the
balls

Putting you're entire reply after the sig delimiter, Scotty?
That's
just
lame.

Fact: you put a condition on our meet. That I provide a picture.

Fact: I provided a picture.

Fact: I put a condition on our meet. That you clarify precisely
what
you
meant.

Fact: You didn't meet my condition.

Fact: You had no trouble with the one sentence clarification that
was
required once the meeting time was past.

These are the facts, Scotty. Learn to deal with them.

Fact. I was there. You didn't have the balls. Deal with the fact
that
you
are an insane coward. Fact.

So explain why you weren't willing to meet my condition until after
the
meeting time had passed?

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very
carefully" --

Old March 30th 07, 07:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Sven Golly" wrote in message
"Two Buddha" wrote in news:rtdPh.257463$BK1.132231
@newsfe13.lga:

Anytime it is convenient for me. Anywhere it is convenient for me.

PING JEFFY: Note the conditions demanded.

Yeah. Real difficult conditions. I demand a verifiable identity, too. How
burdensome to a dickless coward like this dickless freak.

And I demanded a one sentence clarification...

....but that was too much effort...

....until afterwards...

....when the effort had not point at all...

....and then it wasn't too much.

Interesting, that.

Old March 30th 07, 08:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Alan, Alan. It is not "Suddenly, you are insane". It is that you have been
a stone cold delusional schizophrenic nutcase since day one.
It is impossible to reason with you. You are completely unaware that you
are delusional. There is no way in hell you managed to avoid the mental
health system: you're schizophrenic and you have been treated for mental
illness.
Get help, Alan.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

You are insane, Baker. There is no point in discussing anything with you
because you are incapable of dealing with reality. The definition of
insanity.
Get help. You are one sick freak. I pity you.
But unlike some of your psychopathic buddies, I don't loathe you. I
can't.
You're not worthy of loathing, you're mentally ill.

I ask a simple question: "Why would you only provide the one sentence
clarification of precisely what you meant by 'information tower *after*
the scheduled meeting?", and suddenly, it's: "You are insane. Get help".

Answer the question, Scotty.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

You are insane. And you are afraid to get help. Do so.

See?

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

You are insane. Get help.

Funny how that phrase always comes back when we get around to asking
questions you're afraid to answer?

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Jeff Davis" wrote in message
In article
,

****.

Old March 30th 07, 08:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Alan, Alan. You COULD have shown up, since you have admitted that you knew
exactly where you were supposed to show up.
You were just playing a sick game, and I don't play your sick games.
You didn't show. Because you're insane, not crazy. And not a man. Just
another nutless, gutless rsa coward making laughable excuses for his
dicklessness.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com

Old March 30th 07, 08:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Alan, Alan. It is not "Suddenly, you are insane". It is that you have been
a stone cold delusional schizophrenic nutcase since day one.
It is impossible to reason with you. You are completely unaware that you
are delusional. There is no way in hell you managed to avoid the mental
health system: you're schizophrenic and you have been treated for mental
illness.
Get help, Alan.

But that's just it, Scotty: you do "reason" with me -- after your
fashion...

....right up until a simple question stops you stone cold:

Why was a simple one sentence clarification too much work *before* the
event when it would have been useful, but not too much work *afterwards*
when it was of absolutely no use at all?

You claim to be rational, so let's hear the rational explanation.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

You are insane, Baker. There is no point in discussing anything with you
because you are incapable of dealing with reality. The definition of
insanity.
Get help. You are one sick freak. I pity you.
But unlike some of your psychopathic buddies, I don't loathe you. I
can't.
You're not worthy of loathing, you're mentally ill.

I ask a simple question: "Why would you only provide the one sentence
clarification of precisely what you meant by 'information tower *after*
the scheduled meeting?", and suddenly, it's: "You are insane. Get help".

Answer the question, Scotty.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

You are insane. And you are afraid to get help. Do so.

See?

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

You are insane. Get help.

Funny how that phrase always comes back when we get around to asking
questions you're afraid to answer?

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Jeff Davis" wrote in message
In article
,

Old March 30th 07, 08:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Alan, Alan. You COULD have shown up, since you have admitted that you knew
exactly where you were supposed to show up.

And I said at the time precisely *why* I was unwilling to show up unless
you met my condition.

But rather than provide the one sentence clarification that was
necessary -- a sentence you provided only afterwards when it became
useless -- you decline.

You were just playing a sick game, and I don't play your sick games.

But you happily "played the game" afterwards, right? Then, when it was
safe, you happily provided the *one sentence* that was necessary.

You didn't show. Because you're insane, not crazy. And not a man. Just
another nutless, gutless rsa coward making laughable excuses for his
dicklessness.

And if I hadn't shown after you'd met my condition, you're claim would
be ironclad. So why didn't you meet it?

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com

Old March 30th 07, 09:10 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Alan, I reason with you. You continue your delusional and insane postings.
Get help. That is reason, you sick freak.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

[...]

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

You are insane, Baker. There is no point in discussing anything with
you
because you are incapable of dealing with reality. The definition of
insanity.
Get help. You are one sick freak. I pity you.
But unlike some of your psychopathic buddies, I don't loathe you. I
can't.
You're not worthy of loathing, you're mentally ill.

I ask a simple question: "Why would you only provide the one sentence
clarification of precisely what you meant by 'information tower *after*
the scheduled meeting?", and suddenly, it's: "You are insane. Get
help".

Answer the question, Scotty.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

You are insane. And you are afraid to get help. Do so.

See?

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

You are insane. Get help.

Funny how that phrase always comes back when we get around to
asking
questions you're afraid to answer?

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam
Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Jeff Davis" wrote in message
In article
,

Old March 30th 07, 09:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Two Buddha

Alan, what part of "I wouldn't play your sick games" don't you understand?
I was there. You weren't. You ran. Reality. Now go see a shrink, wack
job.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

[...]

Old March 30th 07, 09:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

Alan, I reason with you. You continue your delusional and insane postings.
Get help. That is reason, you sick freak.

You'll reason by avoiding answering a simple question?

And here's another:

After I showed you up by providing the name of my employer, as you said
I'd never dare do, why didn't you send them my "insane ramblings", as
you said you'd do?

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

[...]

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

You are insane, Baker. There is no point in discussing anything with
you
because you are incapable of dealing with reality. The definition of
insanity.
Get help. You are one sick freak. I pity you.
But unlike some of your psychopathic buddies, I don't loathe you. I
can't.
You're not worthy of loathing, you're mentally ill.

I ask a simple question: "Why would you only provide the one sentence
clarification of precisely what you meant by 'information tower *after*
the scheduled meeting?", and suddenly, it's: "You are insane. Get
help".

Answer the question, Scotty.

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

You are insane. And you are afraid to get help. Do so.

See?

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

You are insane. Get help.

Funny how that phrase always comes back when we get around to
asking
questions you're afraid to answer?

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

"Alan Baker" wrote in message
In article ,
"Two Buddha" wrote:

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam
Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"Jeff Davis" wrote in message
In article