About length

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 8th 05, 04:57 PM
Andrej

Default About length

I was looking on the net that different brands of snowboards and models have
a different length for the same weight.
For example I was looking for a pure freeride board (wide) and I found that
with my weight (166 lbs - 75kg) some recommend 160 and some 168.
Does that mean that the a 168 board of one brand will be as good for me as a
160 of another brand?
Please help I have to order online and I have NO WAY of testing a couple of
boards first

pole length steve Nordic Skiing 6 December 22nd 04 04:21 AM
Pole length for skate rollerskiing? Everett Fee Nordic Skiing 7 October 12th 04 10:03 PM
Palm side exit point for pole length measure -JP- Nordic Skiing 1 March 22nd 04 03:02 AM
pole length question Nevalainen, Eric Nordic Skiing 8 February 2nd 04 03:11 AM
GS Ski Length Question ENORD Alpine Skiing 4 August 16th 03 06:14 PM