"Refugees" Refuse to Board Plane to Utah

Old September 5th 05, 03:51 PM
pigo

Default "Refugees" Refuse to Board Plane to Utah

I just caught a little bit of it when the reporter said that when
informed that they were going to Utah some of the people wouldn't go.
Bwaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahaha

Old September 5th 05, 07:47 PM
Richard Henry

"pigo" wrote in message
news
I just caught a little bit of it when the reporter said that when
informed that they were going to Utah some of the people wouldn't go.
Bwaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahaha

85 people went to San Diego.

But of course, the plane had room for 150.

Old September 5th 05, 08:51 PM
The Real Bev

Richard Henry wrote:

"pigo" wrote:
I just caught a little bit of it when the reporter said that when
informed that they were going to Utah some of the people wouldn't go.
Bwaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahaha

85 people went to San Diego.

But of course, the plane had room for 150.

Makes sense. Now that the panic is over they probably don't want to smell one
another any more than anyone else does.

You heard it here first: as soon as they're settled in (are there still
barracks at El Toro?) the San Andreas is going to tear loose.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old September 6th 05, 12:42 AM
klaus

Richard Henry wrote:
"pigo" wrote in message
news
I just caught a little bit of it when the reporter said that when
informed that they were going to Utah some of the people wouldn't go.
Bwaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahaha

85 people went to San Diego.

But of course, the plane had room for 150.

Our shelter here is full with 950 guests. Another 2000 are expected.
There's no shortage of people coming.

-klaus

Old September 6th 05, 02:20 AM
klaus

pigo wrote:
I just caught a little bit of it when the reporter said that when
informed that they were going to Utah some of the people wouldn't go.
Bwaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahaha

Yah get all kinds..

"I was just happy to get out of there," said Antoinette LaFrance.
The flight was the 61-year-old's first time on a plane and first visit
to Utah.
"People applauded when they heard it was Utah," said Adolph Dennis,
who came on a Sunday morning flight. "We heard it was getting awful
crowded in Houston. Everyone has been so hospitable here."

http://www.sltrib.com/utah/ci_3002350

-klaus

Old September 6th 05, 12:20 PM
suds

"pigo" wrote in message
news
I just caught a little bit of it when the reporter said that when informed
that they were going to Utah some of the people wouldn't go.
Bwaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahaha

Hell, you'd have to shoot me to get me to go to Utah. That's what the wife
does once every two years or so (to visit the in-laws.) Mind you, it's a
pretty State but it's got one huge negative: Mos! Get rid of the Mos.

Old September 6th 05, 01:09 PM
pigo

"ClarenceDarrow" wrote in message
news:cGhhdHBoaWw=.78aa48a742a4f4c65e910c27e937f446 @1125952959.nulluser.com...
pigo wrote:

I just caught a little bit of it when the reporter said that when
informed that they were going to Utah some of the people wouldn't
go.
Bwaaaaaaaahhahahahahahahahaha

I'm curious about the number that go to Wyoming. You aren't going
to find many that are
willing to go to colder climates. I was working a soup kitchen on
Sat. and we had 13 refugees
- they had nothing except the clothes on their backs.

There are some that are arriving and seem to be happy. And I'm as
amused as I am ****ed off about those refusing to come to Utah. As
opposed to just ****ed off about the ones that complain about the
food or flavor of the potato chips.

I gotta figure that there are jackets available to those that arrive
in need of them.

Old September 6th 05, 10:37 PM
Chriggity

Keep that mindset. Spread the word. Utah Sucks. Drag some tourists
away with you next time you visit the in-laws.

Old September 6th 05, 10:41 PM
klaus

Chriggity wrote:
Keep that mindset. Spread the word. Utah Sucks. Drag some tourists
away with you next time you visit the in-laws.

But bring your daughters.

-klaus
Old September 6th 05, 10:47 PM
Chriggity

oops...responded to the wrong guy. Meh, Oh well, those who care can
figure it out.

new board time? Yup Snowboarding 6 May 21st 05 07:30 PM
Board spec question and the Burton Baron Frank L Lynn Snowboarding 2 April 11th 05 05:42 PM
advice on board? Mario Snowboarding 10 January 11th 05 12:00 AM
Board flex and fast powder turns id Snowboarding 10 December 14th 04 02:08 PM
Burton Dominant Sizing------Please help Lee Snowboarding 5 November 21st 03 05:22 PM