USA Kicks A$$

Old December 9th 03, 11:29 AM
John Forrest Tomlinson

Default USA Kicks A$$

On Tue, 09 Dec 2003 10:54:22 +0100, Primoz Jeroncic
wrote:

Just if someone is interested... I just put few photos from Dobbiaco
30km race to my web: http://www.mgdfx.com/news/031207.html
Scanner is a bit off and new one is not on my desk yet but hope it's
not too bad with this one either.

Thanks.

It seems there are not so much photos of ski racing on the internet.
These are nice.

JT
NB: reply-to address is munged

Visit http://www.jt10000.com
Old December 9th 03, 02:16 PM
Erik Brooks

Thanks, Primoz - VERY nice photos.

Erik Brooks

Old December 9th 03, 02:54 PM
Jeff Potter

Yeah, it was a FAST race! Fast looking anyway.

So Primoz are you a pro photographer? My old Netscape didn't like your site so
I couldn't see if you are Mr. MGDFX. If so, WOW! Totally pro pics.

--

Jeff Potter
****

Old December 9th 03, 03:23 PM
Primoz Jeroncic

Jeff Potter wrote:

Yeah, it was a FAST race! Fast looking anyway.

So Primoz are you a pro photographer? My old Netscape didn't like your site so
I couldn't see if you are Mr. MGDFX. If so, WOW! Totally pro pics.

No I'm not pro photographer It's just for fun, expensive fun but
still I sell something from time to time but nowhere close to
be enough to survive so my real job is, after I finished with
skiing, this what's in my signature. Photo is as I said only fun
even though I wish sometimes it would be more, but then again I
see prices for photos and I'm happy I have real job
--
Slovenija http://flea.softnet.si/
Old December 9th 03, 09:33 PM
Jeff Potter

Yeah, I've heard the only independent photogs have independent $$. Years of ramp-up
investment and networking before payoff prevent normal people from being players.
Like the one Outside mag photog who has the huge ranch with helicopter. The dudes
who take the XC pics we see in print pay their bills with major Jeep and Kodak
accounts and the like. But! There are a FEWWWWW indy dudes workin'. Like good ole
Woody Woodward!

Anyway, your work is good. Maybe I could help give it some play sometime on my
website. I'd like to publish some 'outtakes' candid stuff of our favorite
sports---the kind you don't see anywhere and which no one will buy but which are
great anyway! A project for another day...but soon I hope!