A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SkiBanter forum » Skiing Newsgroups » Alpine Skiing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Hey Schattie, how was that reunion?



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old October 4th 17, 06:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 398
Default Hey Schattie, how was that reunion?

Did you wind up going?
Ads
  #2  
Old October 4th 17, 06:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 398
Default Hey Schattie, how was that reunion?

On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 2:39:50 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 11:20:39 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
Did you wind up going?


Still obsessing and spending hours upon hours in a futile search to catch me out on **** from twenty years ago, eh, dumb****?


You keep thinking that because you are so stupid. I don't spend much time at all. I remember some of the more outrageous bull**** you posted back from when you posted it. Then I do a quick keyword search, which I know how to do, because I'm not stupid like you.

That's really sick. Stone cold mentally ill. But what the hell, you know you are a freak and you glory in it, idiot.
Does your parole officer know about what you do on the web?


Do you know what reunion I'm talking about?
  #3  
Old October 5th 17, 02:56 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 398
Default Hey Schattie, how was that reunion?

On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 12:48:30 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 11:50:49 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
Still obsessing and spending hours upon hours in a futile search to catch me out on **** from twenty years ago, eh, dumb****?


You keep thinking that because you are so stupid. I don't spend much time at all. I remember some of the more outrageous bull**** you posted back from when you posted it. Then I do a quick keyword search, which I know how to do, because I'm not stupid like you.


Tell me something, you lying piece of **** dumb****. What name did you post under twenty years ago? You keep ****ing up and proving you are lying, so fess up and prove you aren't. You are one very special kind of perverted freak, and I don't remember anyone quite as twisted as you. Not to say there have not been plenty of crazy mother****ers, but you are special.
Bet it gives you a liddle chubby to read that.
In any case, you don't know dog**** about skiing, so that proves you are lying your ass off. You obsess and spend hours and hours in a futile attempt to catch me out, while lying your ass off on a regular basis. How pathetic. How stupid. How dumb. How sick. Does your parole officer know about this ********? Must be tough not being allowed near parks or schools.


"I just got an invite today to the unit reunion of the outfit that
hosted my brief and exciting stay in country. Including a personal note from the CO."
  #4  
Old October 5th 17, 03:06 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 398
Default Hey Schattie, how was that reunion?

On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 10:56:30 AM UTC-4, Eviel Dewar wrote:

"I just got an invite today to the unit reunion of the outfit that
hosted my brief and exciting stay in country. Including a personal note from the CO."


Here's the ENTIRE post where you made up this cock-and-bull story about a unit reunion and personal note from the CO, Schattie.

----------------------------------------

From: Scott Abraham
Subject: Sun Peaks
Date: 1999/09/09
Message-ID: #1/1
X-Deja-AN: 523272692
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
References: [email protected]
X-Accept-Language: en
X-Posted-Path-Was: not-for-mail
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii; x-mac-type="54455854"; x-mac-creator="4D4F5353"
X-ELN-Date: 10 Sep 1999 06:00:23 GMT
X-ELN-Insert-Date: Thu Sep 9 23:05:11 1999
Organization: The Holy Church of Vail
Mime-Version: 1.0
Reply-To:
Newsgroups: rec.skiing.alpine



Scott Hochstetler wrote:

Scott Abraham lied:


combat experience in Viet Nam

A lot more time in country than you, draft dodger


You're calling an officer in the military a draft dodger just because he
happened not to get sent to Nam? I guess my father was a draft dodger too.. He
enlisted in the Army as a pole lineman. For those of you unfamiliar with the
job, a pole lineman climbs up poles to string up comm line. Imagine you are at
the top of a pole in a combat zone. How long do you think you'll live?

Anyway, a few days before he was set to ship out to Nam, his MOS was
dissolved. They were losing too many pole lineman, so the whole campaign
pretty much went to radio comm. He was lucky enough to be blessed with the
relatively cush job of training new AITers how to fire the newly adopted
M-16A1.

So, Schattie, was he a draft dodger?


Nah. He's got my respect. As does anyone else who served there.
Horvath doesn't.
He epitomizes the REMF (speaking as a civilian myself, and a dedicated REMF who
just got unlucky).
If only he'd quit blowing that dumb **** out of proportion. I certainly don't
think I was a hero. Just a scared kid caught in the wrong place at the wrong
time who did his best to help his friends.
Y'know what amazes me?
I just got an invite today to the unit reunion of the outfit that hosted my brief
and exciting stay incountry.
Including a personal note from the CO.
Boy, are they going to laugh their asses off at you dumb****s.

Scott


  #5  
Old October 6th 17, 03:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 398
Default Hey Schattie, how was that reunion?

On Thursday, October 5, 2017 at 7:20:29 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
So? Ain't obsession fun. Look, asshole, if you think you caught me lying, prove it. Ooooops. You can't. Nor do I have any responsibility to prove you lied. Done it hundreds of times with you freaks, and you ignore the facts and keep on lying. How pathetic. How ridiculous. How despicable. How Evil Pussy Fart.
How about I attend a reunion between my foot and your ass? Sounds like fun.


Not only do you lie, you also humblebrag:

"I certainly don't think I was a hero. Just a scared kid caught in the wrong place at the wrong time who did his best to help his friends. "
  #6  
Old October 7th 17, 02:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 398
Default Hey Schattie, how was that reunion?

On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 8:35:49 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

At least I have something to brag about, unlike you.


You have something to brag about? What would that be, Schattie? Attending an imaginary reunion of an imaginary unit that hosted your imaginary stay in Vietnam? An imaginary personal note from an imaginary commanding officer?

You lied about all that, Schattie.
  #7  
Old October 7th 17, 03:57 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,864
Default Hey Schattie, how was that reunion?

On 2017-10-06 8:53 PM, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 7:39:50 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 8:35:49 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

At least I have something to brag about, unlike you.


You have something to brag about? What would that be, Schattie? Attending an imaginary reunion of an imaginary unit that hosted your imaginary stay in Vietnam? An imaginary personal note from an imaginary commanding officer?

You lied about all that, Schattie.


I did? Prove it. Oooooops, forgot. You're bragging about lying, as usual.
Hey, here's a humblebrag. I post under my real name. Idiot. Everything you post begins with a lie, then goes downhill.
You're not insane. You're a truly twisted perverted sadist, and you ain't bugging me in the slightest, indeed, you are amusing me. Pull some more whoppers out of your ass, but next time, come up with sometime new and creative, these old lies are boring.


Scottie...

I have never once in all the time I've read this group seen you prove a
single thing you've claimed.

Not once.
  #8  
Old October 7th 17, 04:51 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,864
Default Hey Schattie, how was that reunion?

On 2017-10-06 9:46 PM, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 8:57:56 PM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote:
On 2017-10-06 8:53 PM, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 7:39:50 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 8:35:49 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

At least I have something to brag about, unlike you.

You have something to brag about? What would that be, Schattie? Attending an imaginary reunion of an imaginary unit that hosted your imaginary stay in Vietnam? An imaginary personal note from an imaginary commanding officer?

You lied about all that, Schattie.

I did? Prove it. Oooooops, forgot. You're bragging about lying, as usual.
Hey, here's a humblebrag. I post under my real name. Idiot. Everything you post begins with a lie, then goes downhill.
You're not insane. You're a truly twisted perverted sadist, and you ain't bugging me in the slightest, indeed, you are amusing me. Pull some more whoppers out of your ass, but next time, come up with sometime new and creative, these old lies are boring.


Scottie...

I have never once in all the time I've read this group seen you prove a
single thing you've claimed.

Not once.


That is one incredible lie. Ridiculous lie. For damn sure, YOU have never proved a single claim you've made about me. Not once. Clue time, idiot. I am in no way obliged to prove anything I say about myself. Ever. YOU are obliged to prove YOUR claims when YOU call me a liar.
In any case, I have offered proof. All you have to do is show up in person to see it. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
You claim to be Eviel Dewar. Prove it. Verifiable ID.
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Holy ****. An anonymous asshole hiding behind a sockpuppet demanding proof. Hilarious. Insane. You. Freak.


If it were a lie...

....you could easily provide a single example where you've provided proof
of a claim.
  #9  
Old October 7th 17, 06:05 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,864
Default Hey Schattie, how was that reunion?

On 2017-10-06 10:44 PM, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 9:51:08 PM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote:
On 2017-10-06 9:46 PM, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 8:57:56 PM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote:
On 2017-10-06 8:53 PM, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 7:39:50 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 8:35:49 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

At least I have something to brag about, unlike you.

You have something to brag about? What would that be, Schattie? Attending an imaginary reunion of an imaginary unit that hosted your imaginary stay in Vietnam? An imaginary personal note from an imaginary commanding officer?

You lied about all that, Schattie.

I did? Prove it. Oooooops, forgot. You're bragging about lying, as usual.
Hey, here's a humblebrag. I post under my real name. Idiot. Everything you post begins with a lie, then goes downhill.
You're not insane. You're a truly twisted perverted sadist, and you ain't bugging me in the slightest, indeed, you are amusing me. Pull some more whoppers out of your ass, but next time, come up with sometime new and creative, these old lies are boring.


Scottie...

I have never once in all the time I've read this group seen you prove a
single thing you've claimed.

Not once.

That is one incredible lie. Ridiculous lie. For damn sure, YOU have never proved a single claim you've made about me. Not once. Clue time, idiot. I am in no way obliged to prove anything I say about myself. Ever. YOU are obliged to prove YOUR claims when YOU call me a liar.
In any case, I have offered proof. All you have to do is show up in person to see it. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
You claim to be Eviel Dewar. Prove it. Verifiable ID.
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Holy ****. An anonymous asshole hiding behind a sockpuppet demanding proof. Hilarious. Insane. You. Freak.


If it were a lie...

...you could easily provide a single example where you've provided proof
of a claim.


Wrong again, freak. Up to you to prove me a liar. Of course, I've proved you a liar on scores of occasions, and you ignore reality and just keep lying and lying and lying.
Because you are insane. Get help, asshole.


Ummmm... ...no.
  #10  
Old October 7th 17, 08:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 3,864
Default Hey Schattie, how was that reunion?

On 2017-10-07 9:54 AM, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 11:05:38 PM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote:
On 2017-10-06 10:44 PM, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 9:51:08 PM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote:
On 2017-10-06 9:46 PM, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 8:57:56 PM UTC-7, Alan Baker wrote:
On 2017-10-06 8:53 PM, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 7:39:50 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Friday, October 6, 2017 at 8:35:49 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:

At least I have something to brag about, unlike you.

You have something to brag about? What would that be, Schattie? Attending an imaginary reunion of an imaginary unit that hosted your imaginary stay in Vietnam? An imaginary personal note from an imaginary commanding officer?

You lied about all that, Schattie.

I did? Prove it. Oooooops, forgot. You're bragging about lying, as usual.
Hey, here's a humblebrag. I post under my real name. Idiot. Everything you post begins with a lie, then goes downhill.
You're not insane. You're a truly twisted perverted sadist, and you ain't bugging me in the slightest, indeed, you are amusing me. Pull some more whoppers out of your ass, but next time, come up with sometime new and creative, these old lies are boring.


Scottie...

I have never once in all the time I've read this group seen you prove a
single thing you've claimed.

Not once.

That is one incredible lie. Ridiculous lie. For damn sure, YOU have never proved a single claim you've made about me. Not once. Clue time, idiot. I am in no way obliged to prove anything I say about myself. Ever. YOU are obliged to prove YOUR claims when YOU call me a liar.
In any case, I have offered proof. All you have to do is show up in person to see it. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHA
You claim to be Eviel Dewar. Prove it. Verifiable ID.
BWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Holy ****. An anonymous asshole hiding behind a sockpuppet demanding proof. Hilarious. Insane. You. Freak.


If it were a lie...

...you could easily provide a single example where you've provided proof
of a claim.

Wrong again, freak. Up to you to prove me a liar. Of course, I've proved you a liar on scores of occasions, and you ignore reality and just keep lying and lying and lying.
Because you are insane. Get help, asshole.


Ummmm... ...no.


As you just keep lying and lying and lying....


Ummm... ...no.

You have literally NEVER proved anything you've claimed.
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Where would Schattie get $10,000? Eviel Dewar Alpine Skiing 3 March 15th 15 02:09 PM
If Schattie had a dog,,, Eviel Dewar Alpine Skiing 42 September 25th 14 11:57 AM
Schattie, where are you? Dick Gozinya Alpine Skiing 10 July 23rd 04 12:14 PM
Hey Schattie! Eviel Dewar Alpine Skiing 2 June 29th 04 10:29 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 SkiBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.