A Snow and ski forum. SkiBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » SkiBanter forum » Skiing Newsgroups » Alpine Skiing
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Might have made a mistake



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old June 14th 18, 05:56 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 92
Default Might have made a mistake

On 14/06/2018 06:36, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Tuesday, June 12, 2018 at 4:30:10 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 11/06/2018 23:22, Scott Abraham wrote:

So I guess I will simply have to set meets at Alta, Snowbird, Pork Sushi, Dear Valet, Jackson, Sun Valley, Big Sky, Steamboat, Aspen, and Banff next year, probably hit Bachelor and the Okanagan. Of course, nobody will show up.


Please give us dates, so we can be sure we're not there.


PS: If you ever ski the States again, please give me dates, and I'll be sure to be there.


Why ? Do you want to threaten me ? Again, in person...
Ads
  #2  
Old June 15th 18, 11:49 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 92
Default Might have made a mistake

On 15/06/2018 03:33, Scott Abraham wrote:

... you told a judge and a cop that you were terrified of meeting me in person.


No, I didn't.

I told the SPD about your using someone's real identity to blag your way
into SkiGrrl-Chalet (Mr. I never lie or post anonymously).

I also told them that I had been planning to bring my family to the
Tahoe invasion but had decided not to because you had said you were
going to be there and I judged it was too risky. My judgement was that
there was a potential threat at the time. No falsehoods or lies or
perjury. I would probably take the risk now myself as I think you are a
typical bullying, blowhard who is full of it, but I still wouldn't risk
exposing my family to your foul=mouthed crap..

Did not write to any judge or testify in court to say I was in danger,
just told the police that I felt threatened by you so I'd cancelled a
ski trip to the USA.

  #3  
Old June 16th 18, 03:03 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 92
Default Might have made a mistake

On 15/06/2018 20:01, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 4:50:01 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 15/06/2018 03:33, Scott Abraham wrote:

I told the SPD about your using someone's real identity to blag your way
into SkiGrrl-Chalet (Mr. I never lie or post anonymously).


YOU JUST LIED!!!!!!!!!!


If I lied it's because YOU did way back in your " There is some
kindness in the World" post 15 Sep 99.

... Punch your buttons


I cut and paste a few words from an old post and you froth and rage with
a multi-line incoherent reply (at least there was only one - so far),
and you claim YOU are punching My buttons ? LOL
  #4  
Old June 17th 18, 09:31 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 92
Default Might have made a mistake

On 16/06/2018 21:11, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, June 16, 2018 at 8:03:02 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 15/06/2018 20:01, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 4:50:01 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 15/06/2018 03:33, Scott Abraham wrote:

I told the SPD about your using someone's real identity to blag your way
into SkiGrrl-Chalet (Mr. I never lie or post anonymously).

YOU JUST LIED!!!!!!!!!!


If I lied it's because YOU did way back in your " There is some
kindness in the World" post 15 Sep 99.


I LOVE IT!!!!!!! When busted repeating the same pathetic, ridiculous, transparent lies, you blame ME for making you lie!!!!!!


Yes, your lie (if it was which I actually doubt) led to my "lie".

From: Scott Abraham )
Subject: There is some kindness in the World
Newsgroups: rec.skiing.alpine
Date: 1999/09/15

snip

Al Weinstein is one of my skiing buddies, I just borrowed his name ...



Another ridiculous tactic: when busted in a whopper, start lying some more


I think it's very clear who is pulling lies out of their ass, which
given the size of yours, would certainly make them "whoppers".
  #5  
Old June 17th 18, 06:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 92
Default Might have made a mistake

On 17/06/2018 19:29, Scott Abraham wrote:

And of course, you fail to mention that the people in that group were lying about me, defaming me, falsely accusing me


They weren#t doing any of those things or you would have posted all
about it . But there was nothing.
  #6  
Old June 18th 18, 12:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 407
Default Might have made a mistake

On Sunday, June 17, 2018 at 1:45:11 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Sunday, June 17, 2018 at 2:31:33 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 16/06/2018 21:11, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Saturday, June 16, 2018 at 8:03:02 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 15/06/2018 20:01, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Friday, June 15, 2018 at 4:50:01 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 15/06/2018 03:33, Scott Abraham wrote:

I told the SPD about your using someone's real identity to blag your way
into SkiGrrl-Chalet (Mr. I never lie or post anonymously).

YOU JUST LIED!!!!!!!!!!

If I lied it's because YOU did way back in your " There is some
kindness in the World" post 15 Sep 99.

I LOVE IT!!!!!!! When busted repeating the same pathetic, ridiculous, transparent lies, you blame ME for making you lie!!!!!!


Yes, your lie (if it was which I actually doubt) led to my "lie".

From: Scott Abraham )
Subject: There is some kindness in the World
Newsgroups: rec.skiing.alpine
Date: 1999/09/15

snip

Al Weinstein is one of my skiing buddies, I just borrowed his name ....



Another ridiculous tactic: when busted in a whopper, start lying some more


I think it's very clear who is pulling lies out of their ass, which
given the size of yours, would certainly make them "whoppers".


Speaking of pulling lies out of a whopper ass, let us discuss your fellow terrorist Tabi Freedman, otherwise known as Tubby.
One of the most despicable lying, backstabbing, criminal ****s in the history of rsa. This disgusting bitch was right in the middle of the terrorist criminal conspiracy to lie to the cops and a judge. This fat assed narcissitic pig committed perjury when she told them that she was terrified of me, scared I would hunt her and her saggy dugs down, claimed I had threatened her, etc. Even though she lived all the way across the country, could provide no proof of any threat, and pulled those whoppers right out of her fat ass. No surprise you do not use her real name. How humiliating for her, and for you. I suppose that using your logic, I made her lie about me because I turned her down when she wanted to ride the Pride of Vail. Typical of fat pigs like her and Kerrison, hell hath no fury like an ugly woman scorned.
Make sure and let Tabi Freedman know her despicable behavior got exposed again. I can only imagine how fat she has gotten in menopause.


Hey Schattie, I think you might have made a mistake when you thought you'd given your mom an orgasm in http://www.menweb.org/scottrev.htm

After all these years, you still can't spell "narcissistic". Even though it describes you so well.
  #7  
Old June 18th 18, 05:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 92
Default Might have made a mistake

On 17/06/2018 21:37, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Sunday, June 17, 2018 at 11:49:27 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 17/06/2018 19:29, Scott Abraham wrote:

And of course, you fail to mention that the people in that group were lying about me, defaming me, falsely accusing me


They weren#t doing any of those things or you would have posted all
about it . But there was nothing.


Another transparent, ridiculous lie. I posted all about it. Busted you lying, stalking, bullying, dickless freaks in all your glory.


Oh yes, and you posted all the evidence on rsa didn't you ?
1. Someone laughed at you being mail-bombed (how awful),
2. Someone started a vile conspiracy to dog all your rsa posts with
ski-related replies
3. Errr
4. ...
5. That's it

  #8  
Old June 19th 18, 06:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_5_]
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 92
Default Might have made a mistake

On 19/06/2018 02:34, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Sunday, June 17, 2018 at 10:59:03 PM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 17/06/2018 21:37, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Sunday, June 17, 2018 at 11:49:27 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 17/06/2018 19:29, Scott Abraham wrote:

And of course, you fail to mention that the people in that group were lying about me, defaming me, falsely accusing me

They weren#t doing any of those things or you would have posted all
about it . But there was nothing.

Another transparent, ridiculous lie. I posted all about it. Busted you lying, stalking, bullying, dickless freaks in all your glory.


Oh yes, and you posted all the evidence on rsa didn't you ?


PPOSTFU

Like that's gonna work, because you never have LOL

  #9  
Old July 1st 18, 03:58 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
I am Iron Man
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default Might have made a mistake

On Sun, 17 Jun 2018 12:37:42 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

On Sunday, June 17, 2018 at 11:49:27 AM UTC-7, BrritSki wrote:
On 17/06/2018 19:29, Scott Abraham wrote:

And of course, you fail to mention that the people in that group were lying about me, defaming me, falsely accusing me


They weren#t doing any of those things or you would have posted all
about it . But there was nothing.


Another transparent, ridiculous lie. I posted all about it. Busted you lying, stalking, bullying, dickless freaks in all your glory. Amazing how you ignore reality and the facts and keep selling the same old bull****, no matter how many times you are busted.
Clue time, dumb****. You truly embarass yourself when you dip into false equivalencies, whataboutism, and



You still here, you dumbass. You haven't stuck a gun in your big
mouth?

This signature is the ultimate power in the Universe


Horvath
  #10  
Old July 1st 18, 04:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
I am Iron Man
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default Might have made a mistake

On Sun, 1 Jul 2018 09:09:32 -0700 (PDT), Scott Abraham
wrote:

Another transparent, ridiculous lie. I posted all about it. Busted you lying, stalking, bullying,


dickless freaks in all your glory. Amazing how you ignore reality and the facts and keep
selling the same old bull****, no matter how many times you are busted.
Clue time, dumb****. You truly embarass yourself when you dip into

false equivalencies, whataboutism, and


You still here, you dumbass. You haven't stuck a gun in your big
mouth?

This signature is the ultimate power in the Universe


Horvath


Huggies!!!!! You still alive?


I can't be destroyed. I am Iron Man.

I figured somebody would have stomped you into jelly by now.


I will always Have My Revenge.

Just get out of prison again?


Just a computer crash. and aioe.org has quit working. I had to find a
new free newsserver.

You are not Iron Man. More like Diaper Man. Fun, fun!!!!!


But I never missed this dump. I've been busy. I earned two degrees
from Harvard. You can call me, "Harvard Man," or just plain, "Harvard
Horvath." You wouldn't even be allowed into Boston.


This signature is the ultimate power in the Universe


Horvath
 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
waxing made easy gr Nordic Skiing 0 March 12th 06 10:46 PM
Made in china?? [email protected] Snowboarding 2 February 21st 06 11:11 AM
I've made the leap. Jay Pique Alpine Skiing 12 March 9th 05 05:25 PM
Algebraic integer mistake, basic Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 2 June 23rd 04 12:18 PM
Did I made a mistake with these skis? Chris Alpine Skiing 71 September 13th 03 08:41 PM


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2018 SkiBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.