Favorite ski videos

Old January 11th 04, 07:03 PM
FHemmer209

Default Favorite ski videos

My personal favorite is Groove Requiem in the Key of Ski produced by Greg
Stump. I like it for the combination of ski scenes, music and characters. I
have purchased others which I like but none of them have been quite as
enjoyable as Groove. Some have better extreme scenes but lack the music. Any
rcommendations?

Fred
Old January 11th 04, 10:40 PM
Jeff Davis

In article ,
FHemmer209 wrote:
have purchased others which I like but none of them have been quite as
enjoyable as Groove. Some have better extreme scenes but lack the music. Any
rcommendations?

I'm biased toward Teton Gravity Research's "High Life." Biased because I
was there for some of it and even if Bobby Lee won't ski with me, Todd
Jones will. My friend and fellow Jackson Hole Air Force member Steve Hass
died in an Hourglass Culuior avalanche just like the one hand bomb triggered
in the opening sequences of "High Life." I couldn't be happier that they
are spending some film on Conway's snow pits nowadays. The Boyz are getting
at the whole lifestyle Gestalt better than the competition this time out.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old January 11th 04, 11:13 PM
FHemmer209

(Jeff Davis) wrote:

I'm biased toward Teton Gravity Research's "High Life."

Thanks. Can you buy that in Jackson? I am heading there on Friday. Sorry about
Steve.

Fred

Old January 13th 04, 01:33 AM
Jeff Davis

In article ,
FHemmer209 wrote:
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

I'm biased toward Teton Gravity Research's "High Life."

Thanks. Can you buy that in Jackson? I am heading there on Friday. Sorry about
Steve.

Yeah, you can. And off the web as well. Give me a call when you get to
town. My number is 413-HEAD, (no ****!
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

XC Videos on DVD XC Dork Nordic Skiing 0 March 5th 04 04:59 AM
videos val di fiemme 2003 world champs p.bowen Nordic Skiing 0 January 15th 04 07:24 PM
V1 / videos Derick Fay Nordic Skiing 0 December 30th 03 09:54 PM
FS: X-C Books and Videos David F Nordic Skiing 0 October 29th 03 06:10 PM
FS: X-C Books and Videos David F Nordic Skiing 0 October 18th 03 04:42 AM