Bob Mayo, R.I.P.

Old August 3rd 12, 02:16 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_4_]

Default Bob Mayo, R.I.P.

Remember the last cut on "Frampton Comes Alive" where there's an electric piano solo and Frampton goes "Bob Mayo on the keyboards ... Bob Mayo"?

Well, I was browsing around on Wikipedia awhile ago and found out that Bob Mayo died in 2004. I did not know that. Too bad. Though I could never quite see what was so special about that solo...

Bob Mayo, R.I.P. Another rock'n'roller gone.

Dave
Old August 3rd 12, 01:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Thu, 2 Aug 2012 19:16:25 -0700 (PDT), Dave Stallard
wrote this crap:

Well, I was browsing around on Wikipedia awhile ago and found ou
Bob Mayo, R.I.P. Another rock'n'roller gone.

Dave

Was he related to Bertrude Mayo?

Vote for Romney. Repeal the nightmares.
Old August 3rd 12, 04:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

Well, I was browsing around on Wikipedia awhile ago and found ou

Bob Mayo, R.I.P. Another rock'n'roller gone.

Dave

Was he related to Bertrude Mayo?

In his inimitable psychopathic subtlety, Diaper Dave Stallard throws bait to a shark, and Huggies Horvath snaps it up. Another defamatory, vile, disgusting smear, two freaks making jokes about molesting children.
I sat back on this one just to see what would happen. How predictable.
Old August 3rd 12, 09:50 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Thursday, August 2, 2012 8:16:25 PM UTC-6, Dave Stallard wrote:
Remember the last cut on "Frampton Comes Alive" where there's an electric piano solo and Frampton goes "Bob Mayo on the keyboards ... Bob Mayo"?

Well, I was browsing around on Wikipedia awhile ago and found out that Bob Mayo died in 2004. I did not know that. Too bad. Though I could never quite see what was so special about that solo...

Bob Mayo, R.I.P. Another rock'n'roller gone.

Dave

Yeah, that's too bad!
http://www.mormonmissionprep.com/mis...ky-missionary/
Old August 5th 12, 09:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_4_]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRMS0_x2IYI

Old August 6th 12, 03:25 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Sunday, August 5, 2012 2:40:06 PM UTC-7, Dave Stallard wrote:
On Friday, August 3, 2012 5:50:49 PM UTC-4, pigo wrote:

Yeah, that's too bad!

http://www.mormonmissionprep.com/mis...ky-missionary/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRMS0_x2IYI

And another perverted coward posts some truly disgusting stupidity. Diaper Dave himself, who snuck through Seattle rather than show up and get what he deserves.