Trunky

Old July 14th 20, 12:52 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Eviel Dewar

Default Trunky

On Monday, July 13, 2020 at 5:45:01 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Monday, July 13, 2020 at 3:54:58 AM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Sunday, July 12, 2020 at 9:54:12 PM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
On Sunday, July 12, 2020 at 1:47:46 PM UTC-7, Eviel Dewar wrote:
On Saturday, July 11, 2020 at 8:54:58 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jul 2020 18:17:03 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote some ****.

On Friday, July 10, 2020 at 1:50:14 PM UTC-7, wrote:
On Thu, 9 Jul 2020 21:38:12 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
spit this ****:

On Thursday, July 9, 2020 at 10:19:30 AM UTC-7, wrote:
How's that Chaz or Chump thing working out for you?

I live in the neighborhoods, never see the brats. Only go to Capital Hill when
absolutely necessary. Didn't affect my life in the slightest.
In my opinion, the cops should have broken out the
nightsticks and spanked the punks.

For once I agree with you. But I wouldn't use the word, "spanked."
Commander Horvath would have called out the 9th Division from Fort
Lewis and cleared the place out. It's not politically correct but it
would have been the right thing to do. Commander Horvath always does
the right thing.

Commander Horvath? Now you're a swabbie?

Do you still think you're a SEAL?

Right, Commander Huggies.

You never were a SEAL and you'll never be one. You were never trained
by SEALs.

Never claimed to be one.

****ing bull****. You claimed to be trained by SEALs. It's in the
books.

It sure is. He said he lived next to the SEAL training base and took an advanced course in applied mayhem. What obvious bull****!

Show up and find out. Oooops, you believe me and are terrified. As you should be. None of you ever have and none of you ever will have the balls to find out. Change your diapers.

"I killed to save my life and the life of my friends"

Sure did.

In Vietnam?

Old July 15th 20, 06:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 13 Jul 2020 14:45:00 -0700 (PDT), Trunky
wrote:

****ing bull****. You claimed to be trained by SEALs. It's in the
books.

It sure is. He said he lived next to the SEAL training base and

took an advanced course in applied mayhem. What obvious bull****!

Show up and find out. Oooops, you believe me and are terrified.

As you should be. None of you ever have and none of you ever will
have the balls to find out. Change your diapers.

"I killed to save my life and the life of my friends"

Sure did. Deal with it. Think of what I could do to a convicted
child molester who showed up in the real world and taunted me about
my childhood. Especially one who has frequently told me
he wants to see me dead. Change your diaper, and keep a second
one handy, you probably need it.
Packing up, decided at the last minute to load the van and
head for one of the most beautiful places in the world, the
San Juan Islands.

I'm sure you'll enjoy the Washington State Fairy system.
That's the only way to get there.