Trip report, Weston Ski Track 1-21-06

Old January 22nd 06, 06:06 PM

Default Trip report, Weston Ski Track 1-21-06

First of all, I want to say God bless the Weston Ski Track - they
manage to offer skiable snow during the winter in an environment
(Boston) that is about as hospitable to continuous snowpack as Miami is
to outdoor ice rinks.

At any rate, I manage to find myself in Boston at least one weekend
each winter. Not wanting to miss any days on snow, I lug my ski gear
with me. Each time I hope that I'll fly in right after the "big one",
and will be able to enjoy kilometers of immaculately groomed golf
course skiing.

Well, you can guess what happened. It was colder in San Francisco when
I left than it was in Boston when I arrived - about 15 degrees colder.
That says it all. Follow the link below for a side-splitting pictorial
account of the one day of skiing I managed to get in at Weston.....

http://www.sproutsparky.com/misc_stuff/weston

bt

Old January 22nd 06, 06:50 PM

On 22 Jan 2006 11:06:21 -0800, "sknyski" wrote:

http://www.sproutsparky.com/misc_stu...on/weston2.jpg

Ahh yes, the Boston stonegrind. Wicked cheap too.

JFT

Remove "remove" to reply
Visit http://www.jt10000.com