Slovakia vs. Bulgaria??? (Lapdance) (!!!)

Old January 17th 06, 11:01 PM

Default Slovakia vs. Bulgaria??? (Lapdance) (!!!)

Hi,

Sorry, but I canīt find any info on the internet so I thought Iīd ask
here...

In Bulgaria me and my friends always enjoy a cold beer and the sight of
beautiful girls (dancing) as late "after skiing". Totally innocent, but
very enjoyable!

I guess, that stuff is not very common in France, Italy, Austria or
Switzerland, but in Bulgaria its VERY common. The place we went to last
year had 10 or 12 "playboy" clubs...

My question is if Slovakia also have the same kind of "entertainment"?

To be more specific : Is it possible to visit such clubs/bars in (or
around) "Jasna"?

Greetings,
Andy

Old January 20th 06, 11:30 AM

"Andy" wrote in message
In Bulgaria me and my friends always enjoy a cold beer and the sight of
beautiful girls (dancing) as late "after skiing". Totally innocent, but
very enjoyable! I guess, that stuff is not very common in France, Italy,
Austria or Switzerland, but in Bulgaria its VERY common. The place we
went to last year had 10 or 12 "playboy" clubs... My question is if
Slovakia also have the same kind of "entertainment"? To be more specific :
Is it possible to visit such clubs/bars in (or around) "Jasna"?

That has to be the oddest question I've ever seen in this group!
Try asking here
http://www.propaganda.1stchoiceniaga...483aac2 bd4b1

--
David Brown )

Old January 20th 06, 04:26 PM

Ha, ha..

Yes, I know itīs not everyday someone ask such a question, but thanks for at
least answer!!!
- I was beginning to think that I would never get a response...not even
"complaints"....

;-)

-Andy

Old January 23rd 06, 01:00 PM

Andy wrote:
Ha, ha..

Yes, I know itīs not everyday someone ask such a question, but thanks for at
least answer!!!
- I was beginning to think that I would never get a response...not even
"complaints"....

Well, I can well believe that noone knows the answer to your question
which is why we've all kept quiet!

--

http://www.ollieclark.com/acronyms.html
Old February 4th 06, 10:57 AM

"Andy" wrote in message
. dk...
Hi,

Sorry, but I canīt find any info on the internet so I thought Iīd ask
here...

In Bulgaria me and my friends always enjoy a cold beer and the sight of
beautiful girls (dancing) as late "after skiing". Totally innocent, but
very enjoyable!

I guess, that stuff is not very common in France, Italy, Austria or
Switzerland, but in Bulgaria its VERY common. The place we went to last
year had 10 or 12 "playboy" clubs...

Well, having had 2 weeks in Hinterglemm, Austria, I can assure you that
there are plenty of "lovely ladies" doing the lap dancing thing in some of
the bars there! (Allegedly, a friend told me of course!!)