Scotland Wide Season Pass 03/04

Old August 11th 03, 10:08 AM
Barney

Default Scotland Wide Season Pass 03/04

"Drug Buddy" wrote in message
Scott wrote:
Aye ah ken ! Might get an old stick for this season then...

BTW Just heard me and the missus HAVE to drag ourselves over to JH in
March '04. The wife's being bridesmaid to a girlfirend and they've
picked there to get hitched...F##kin' class by the way !

tummm-tee-tumm...oh only 7months to go :0)

Ok ok - I know I should be thinking to myself "you lucky *******", but I
cannae think what/where JH is - ok snow assumed, but where the feck is
JH.....it's becoming like a really annoying crossword clue I can't figure,
but it's even more annoying 'cos I can't buy the paper tomorrow and find

out
what ****ing J ****ing H is!!!!

Yeah, it's got me an all. Can you at lesat tell us how many letters it is,
Scott??

Old August 11th 03, 08:37 PM
Scott

SNIP!
Yeah, it's got me an all. Can you at lesat tell us how many letters

it is,
Scott??

flippin' google groups - posted from the web and it's taking like a week
to get thru ?!?...

So...to put you out yer misery lads...JH = Jackson Hole, Wyoming :0)

"A man walks into a cake shop and says 'Is that a macaroon or a meringue?'
The assistant replies 'No, you're right. It's a macaroon.'"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Chick Murray...'nuff said.)

Old August 13th 03, 03:12 AM
Jeremiah Kristal

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 21:37:08 +0100, Scott wrote:

SNIP!
Yeah, it's got me an all. Can you at lesat tell us how many letters

it is,
Scott??

flippin' google groups - posted from the web and it's taking like a week
to get thru ?!?...

So...to put you out yer misery lads...JH = Jackson Hole, Wyoming :0)

Dammit! I read the original post that started this, wrote up a long
post explaining how I will most likely get to spend a few days in
Jackson Hole in January looking at wedding sites. I hope to fit it in
between a week boarding at Bogus Basin (local to my parents), and 4
days attending a wedding in Hawaii. Of course my original post was
witty, erudite, and eloquent, but then I realized that Jackson Hole
was a LONG way from Scotland, and I would come off like a ****** if I
posted about Jackson Hole.

Jeremiah

Old August 13th 03, 05:54 AM
Scott

Dammit! I read the original post that started this, wrote up a long
post explaining how I will most likely get to spend a few days in
Jackson Hole in January looking at wedding sites. I hope to fit it in
between a week boarding at Bogus Basin (local to my parents), and 4
days attending a wedding in Hawaii. Of course my original post was
witty, erudite, and eloquent, but then I realized that Jackson Hole
was a LONG way from Scotland, and I would come off like a ****** if I
posted about Jackson Hole.

Jeremiah

Hell no Jeremiah...post it up anyways mate :0)

Old August 14th 03, 04:52 PM
Drug Buddy

Scott wrote:
Dammit! I read the original post that started this, wrote up a long
post explaining how I will most likely get to spend a few days in
Jackson Hole in January looking at wedding sites. I hope to fit it
in between a week boarding at Bogus Basin (local to my parents), and
4 days attending a wedding in Hawaii. Of course my original post was
witty, erudite, and eloquent, but then I realized that Jackson Hole
was a LONG way from Scotland, and I would come off like a ****** if I
posted about Jackson Hole.

Jeremiah

Hell no Jeremiah...post it up anyways mate :0)

ah ha - that JH, I take it you're going under protest! Bogus Basin is a
feckin superb resort name. I think all Scottish 'resorts' should be named on
that kinda theme, how about:

Crap Corrie
Pish Pistes
Toes Yer Hole
Bung Hole
Is That Snow Or A Meringue (Hole)

Oh christ, I shouldn't really type out loud.

DB

Old August 15th 03, 02:08 AM
lizbubb

Crap Corrie
Pish Pistes
Toes Yer Hole
Bung Hole
Is That Snow Or A Meringue (Hole)

Why go to Heavenly when Scotland has Heatherly :-)

liz

Old August 15th 03, 11:44 AM
Barney

"Drug Buddy" wrote in message

Cairngorm - "CoirenaCiste" que? probably means "le corrie de ptex"...

I think it means "the box corrie". "Ciste" is like kist or chest.

Is it a steep sided corrie or something? I can't remember where it is.

Old August 22nd 03, 09:50 AM
Barney

"Small Black Dog" wrote in message

Whats this about a scotland season pass?

DB said he got an email from ski-scotland.co.uk about it, but I can't see
anything on the website. £400 for the season, apparently.

When does the season in scotland start again?

I thin the season's scheduled for the second Sunday in January, this year.

Need something to occupy me before I go to Sweden early '04

Mmm, beer...

Old August 22nd 03, 05:08 PM
Drug Buddy

Barney wrote:
"Small Black Dog" wrote in message

Whats this about a scotland season pass?

DB said he got an email from ski-scotland.co.uk about it, but I can't
see anything on the website. £400 for the season, apparently.

When does the season in scotland start again?

I thin the season's scheduled for the second Sunday in January, this
year.

Need something to occupy me before I go to Sweden early '04

Mmm, beer...

I'll try this out but the last RSS post I sent never appeared (it was very
relevant and witty.....)
Aye, the last newsletter I got from ski-scotland had details, I didn't keep
the email but it was something like 400squid a pop and limited availablity.
'limited availablity', you gotta admire their marketing people....I guess
their sales team was hired from Barras street corners - the sales of knock
off Drum baccy has decreased noticably since. If you're daft enough, mail
ski-scotland I'm sure there may be a 1or 2 left (you'll probably be offered
some cut price fags too!) - allegedly.

I'm still for a quid on option 1 though.

mmmm, Stella Extreme Glasgow Friday......

DB