Scottie Sighting

Old February 11th 07, 04:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique

Default Scottie Sighting

On Feb 9, 11:43 pm, "twobuddha" wrote:
On Feb 9, 6:49 pm, Sven Golly wrote:

Alan Baker wrote in news:alangbaker-
:

Really? You live at a rock climbing gym?

Oh good lord, another basement dweller.

--
Sven Golly
Yah sure by gosh by yumpin' yiminy

Oh, good lord, another pathetic cheap shot by a gutless coward who
hides his identity. Gotta admit, I questioned Jeff Davis's act in the
past. But unlike you freaks, he is a man who has the balls to stand
up and identify himself.

oh my god i just checked in and got this far into the thread and i'm
absolutely GIDDY with excitement!!!! HOORAY! Let the games begin!
i'm so manic right now i can barely find the caps key.... Jeff Davis
and Scott Abraham TEAMING UP!!!!
JP
Llllllllllettts get ready to rumblllllllle!!!!!

Old February 11th 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique

On Feb 10, 9:17 am, "Scott Abraham" wrote:
"Alan Baker" wrote in message

In article . com,
"twobuddha" wrote:

On Feb 9, 8:41 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article .com,

"twobuddha" wrote:
On Feb 9, 6:08 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
(Jeff Davis) wrote:

In article
. com,
pigo wrote:

Give it time.

I don't think you've met him in person, have you?

I don't think you've met him in person, either...

Once again, Alan Baker cannot accept reality. Jeff and I actually
had
a chance to hear each other speak and related quite well before we
figured out the connection. Jackson, Tuesday night. You weren't
there, but you'll deny it and lie about it....as usual

I'll deny that I wasn't in Jackson? That's weird even for you, Scottie.

You truly are insane. Utterly deranged. You clearly denied the
reality that Jeff Davis and I met in Jackson, purely by accident. You
had no knowledge to support your insane denial.

I didn't deny it. I expressed my belief. I'm not allowed to express my
beliefs?

Your insane "belief" has no basis in reality. Just another false allegation
from an insane freak who makes up whoppers and spews his insane delusions on
the web. Discuss the facts, Baker, not your fantasies.

Jeff Davis had the balls to face me and shake my hand. Unlike YOU,
coward. You didn't show up when you had the chance. Of course,
things would have gone a lot differently if you had, and there
certainly wouldn't be a civil and reasonable conversation.
You are insane. Get help

That sounds like a threat, Scotty...

LOL

Telling you that you are insane is a threat? You truly are insane. Get
help.
One thing for sure. I sure was laughing out loud when you chickened out at
Whistler, and so were my friends. I keep LOLing every time you post another
laughable excuse for your transparent cowardice.
You truly are insane. Get help.

I think it's just LOL. Possibly LingOL, but definitely NOT LOLing.
Carry on.
JP

Old February 11th 07, 04:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jay Pique

On Feb 9, 9:10 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,

Walt wrote:

Sounds to me like he was just ****ing with you.

Couldn't be. I'm far from stupid.

hmmmm..... Good luck with your recovery.
JP

Old February 11th 07, 06:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki

Jay Pique wrote:
[...]

I read that as "Lillets get ready to rumble".

Lillets are a brand of tampon in the UK.
How appropriate
Old February 11th 07, 07:18 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Feb 9, 9:15 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

I don't think you've met him in person, either...

Well, yes I have as a matter or fact. I gave him my phone number, which is
(307)413-4323. I told him where I lived. 1116 W. Maple Way, Jackson, WY,
in the back. And my door is always unlocked.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly moronic trouble-maker."

If that isn't the pinnacle of stupidity, I don't know what is. Lemme
guess, FF borrowed 5 bucks to make a donation to some extreme skier
fund.

Old February 12th 07, 02:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dick G

On Feb 11, 6:20 pm, Bob Lee wrote:
Jay Pique wrote:
twobuddha wrote:

Sven Golly wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:

Really? You live at a rock climbing gym?

Oh good lord, another basement dweller.

Oh, good lord, another pathetic cheap shot by a gutless coward who
hides his identity. Gotta admit, I questioned Jeff Davis's act in the
past. But unlike you freaks, he is a man who has the balls to stand
up and identify himself.

oh my god i just checked in and got this far into the thread and i'm
absolutely GIDDY with excitement!!!! HOORAY! Let the games begin!
i'm so manic right now i can barely find the caps key.... Jeff Davis
and Scott Abraham TEAMING UP!!!!

It is kind of breathtaking. I see Bert was mentioned earlier in the
thread. How cool would it be if he showed up for the trifecta?

Bob- Hide quoted text -

Are you bindings dialed up?

Old February 12th 07, 11:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Alan Baker wrote:

Really? You live at a rock climbing gym?

Really. Hawks and I grew up in the same neighborhood. He's Gerry Spence's
Step son. I went to High School with Kent Spence. Brents Hawks owns the
Teton Rock Gym, and I live behind it. Rent free.

Even if you do, it hardly proves you met him.

Why would I be concerned about convincing you of an absoute fact of my
experince? That fact remains whether you belive it or not.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old February 12th 07, 11:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Dave Stallard wrote:

Well, I'm sure he'll soon be showing up to mooch off of you!

I'm sure he's back in Seattle by now.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old February 12th 07, 11:12 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article . com,
Dick G wrote:

Translation: I am a gay male prostitute, and I am in my basement.

His timing was good enough to hit Jackson Hole before it started raining.
Sun Valley is logical. Great cougar hunting.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old February 12th 07, 11:15 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article . com,
Dick G wrote:

Hey fatso, you are the one who is afraid to meet.
All the false bs about 'Nam, and Navy Seals, all adds up to the Crack
Pot of the Year award winner

Well he *is* 6'4" and around 250# with a belly, but not exactly fat. Why
don't you pull his DD-214 and publish it for us?
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."