Scottie Sighting

Old April 23rd 07, 04:55 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Scottie Sighting

On Apr 22, 9:26 pm, "Two Buddha" wrote:
Another insane wack job takes a cheap shot....while hiding like the scared
liddle bitch he is.

Oh how insulting!

If you really want to **** him off, you should use the word "widdle".

Old April 23rd 07, 03:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Apr 23, 12:26 am, "Two Buddha" wrote:

Hey, Jeffie? This wack job has pretty much the same rant when it comes to
me.

As they say, dumb****, losers of a feather stick together.

Personally, I found you to be highly educated, quite personable, and a real
man. Short and ugly, mind you, but otherwise quite civilized and
entertaining.

Coming from a fat loser tard who sits in the local Taco Hell pouring
iced tea into his belly button to see how much it'll hold, that means
absolutely nothing.

Old April 23rd 07, 04:17 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article ,
Two Buddha wrote:

Hey, Jeffie? This wack job has pretty much the same rant when it comes to
me.
Personally, I found you to be highly educated, quite personable, and a real
man. Short and ugly, mind you, but otherwise quite civilized and
entertaining.

Some ****wad poached that JHAF sticker right off my 'Roo Bar. I went
over to Ben Wilson's and got another fist full of 'em.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old April 23rd 07, 04:26 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article om,
Richard Henry wrote:
On Apr 22, 12:56 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

Who says the lift is presumably pointing down? Ever seen a F-16 go
verticle? How does that happen? BTW- your rookie Angel augered in.

To pick a nit, the aircraft under discussion is an FA-18.

The Hornet can stand on its ass too. I haven't seen the Angel's since
I was a kid. I've caught a lot of T-Bird shows though.

I heard on the news after the crash that the Blue Angels were going to
cancel today's show. I was surprised to hear that. A few years back,

They'll conviene a Board of Inquiry to thoroughly investigate the
incident. In a few months they'll publish Pilot Error as the cause.
Dumped it in a residential neighborhood. 8 civilians injured and no
deaths. The folks that live down there must be living right. God
covered their ass.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old April 23rd 07, 04:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Jeff Davis

In article om,
Richard Henry wrote:
On Apr 22, 7:43 pm, (Jeff Davis) wrote:
In article ,
Two Buddha wrote:
You're a freak, Vinnie. Get help.
Now go **** yourself.

That would be the Cheney response.

Why am I not surprised?

Try to keep an open mind Dick. He's not so bad when you meet him in
person. Scott I mean. Not the Big Dick. The former manages to tie up
traffic where ever he goes in JH.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Old April 23rd 07, 05:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Apr 23, 9:35 am, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

Two Buddha wrote:
You're a freak, Vinnie. Get help.
Now go **** yourself.

That would be the Cheney response.

Why am I not surprised?

Try to keep an open mind Dick. He's not so bad when you meet him in
person. Scott I mean. Not the Big Dick. The former manages to tie up
traffic where ever he goes in JH.

Do you mena the latter?

I tried to meet Scott once for a pleasant day of skiing and downhill
racing at Whistler a couple of years back. It was his suggestion, but
as soon as I agreed, he backed out. The offer still stands.

Old April 24th 07, 10:59 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Apr 24, 2:03 am, (Jeff Davis) wrote:

He was the rookie Blue Angel. **** with someone else.
--

Your post clearly implied that the pilot was inexperienced, which is
erroneous because NO Blue Angel pilot is inexperienced, creme de la

Ya know, you're beginning to make FF look like a genius. You have to
be the most stupid individual ever to post here and that's saying a
lot. I believe Mr. Astropax is an Airforce Veteran as compared to you,
Parking Lot Boy. Have you figured out who your daddy is? They could
use DNA testing but they might find out that you have the paternal DNA
of some form of farm livestock.