Jackson (and Utah) mid-trip report

Old March 23rd 05, 11:31 PM
Armin

klaus wrote:

Enlighten me. I'm familiar with 1in10 but not 7of9.

Hey, I think you need to get out more. 7of9 (aka- Seven of Nine) is one
of yours. Jeri Ryan. The Borg that left the Collective. You *will* be
assimilated. Star Trek. Friggin' GORGEOUS!!

http://www.jerioholics.com/htmls/tvs...nofnine/7.html

I'm Emericun.. I
know what happens next door, not way the f*ck up there. I know how
often Terri Shaivo menstruates, but I have no idea of the GNP of
Canada. Consider it a cultural deficiency.. kinda like drunken
Irishmen. Everyone loves them.
Really.. you *will* get used to it.

We're working on it. That's why we sent Rick Mercer down there to do
some interviews. Ever seen "Talking to America"? It's great. You can
find some of the video clips he

http://home.comcast.net/~wwwstephen/americans/

Screw the cows and sheep.. oh wait.. you're already doing that.

Sure, but we always ask first. Canadians are known for being polite,
you know.

No, just an entertaining one.

Better than boring, eh?...

You betcha!!

A.

Old March 24th 05, 12:30 AM
klaus

In rec.skiing.alpine Armin wrote:
klaus wrote:

Hey, I think you need to get out more. 7of9 (aka- Seven of Nine) is one
of yours. Jeri Ryan. The Borg that left the Collective. You *will* be
assimilated. Star Trek. Friggin' GORGEOUS!!

http://www.jerioholics.com/htmls/tvs...nofnine/7.html

Yes.. I need to get out more.. Next point? Like I needed that. You're
just trying to distract me. Nice boobs though. But, the thing over her
eye is *really* distracting. NTTAWWT.

We're working on it. That's why we sent Rick Mercer down there to do
some interviews. Ever seen "Talking to America"? It's great. You can
find some of the video clips he

http://home.comcast.net/~wwwstephen/americans/

You know, that's all well and good. Over the top funny. (really.. funny
stuff) Until you figure out that that's what they call a jury of your
(mine anyway) peers. That scares the **** out of me now.

On the flip side, I'd bet you could do a show about Canadians, that
would be very similar. Only difference would be.. no one would
watch. You get to decide if that's good or bad.

Screw the cows and sheep.. oh wait.. you're already doing that.

Sure, but we always ask first. Canadians are known for being polite,
you know.

I'll just give you that one. Furthur north yah go...... somethin'
happens. Maybe winters get longer... days get shorter.. consequences
larger.....

-klaus

Old March 24th 05, 01:24 AM
klaus

In rec.skiing.alpine Ted Waldron wrote:

I went to xxxx today, and it seemed the storm from the previous night
never stopped dumping,

Yup.. snowed all night.

The snow reminded a tiny bit of Mt Baker in a
regular, sane seasons: wet snow and warm temperatures_ However it
would had been pouring rain at Baker with the equal air temperatures_
Overall it was a great day for someone, who has been snow starve in the
Pacific Northwest_

This **** is wayyyy wet... slabbing quickly... pain to shovel.

LCC was a nice drive compare to Washington State Hwy
542_

You should try the helicopter. You can be there in 10 minutes instead
of 15. Way worth the $800.

From what I read, it looks like it is going to be pretty nice for

tomorrow_ (3-24)

Could be. Could very well be.

-klaus

Old March 25th 05, 04:57 PM
MattB

Sven Golly wrote:
"Armin" wrote in news:1111613030.764782.245690
@l41g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

argicultural products

Do be or not do be?

I think BC's got us on that one. I'm pretty sure he's talking legal crops!

Matt (not that I would know)