What's the matter with you idiots??

Old November 25th 03, 05:15 PM
Dave Stallard

Default Ethics in moderated newsgroups.

Bert Hoff wrote:

So why are you talking about men's in RSA?

Why are you going back to a month-old post to talk about men's in RSA?

Glad to see you're doing your bit to flood RSA with drivel and
make sure it's a cesspool.

"Flood RSA with drivel" - that's a good one coming from you. Can you
spell "hypocirite"?

Dave
Old November 25th 03, 08:06 PM
Bert Hoff

"Dave Stallard" wrote in message
Bert Hoff wrote:

So why are you talking about men's in RSA?

Why are you going back to a month-old post to talk about men's in RSA?

Huh?!?

Glad to see you're doing your bit to flood RSA with drivel and
make sure it's a cesspool.

"Flood RSA with drivel" - that's a good one coming from you. Can you
spell "hypocirite"?

I don't pretend to care whether RSA is about skiing. I see it as the
cesspool it is. I guess you don't care, either ... you're delighted to jump
into the cesspool part.

Bert

Old November 25th 03, 08:15 PM
Dave Stallard

Bert Hoff wrote:

So why are you talking about men's in RSA?

Why are you going back to a month-old post to talk about men's in RSA?

Huh?!?

The post you were responding to was Oct. 23rd - that's a month ago.

I don't pretend to care whether RSA is about skiing.

Thanks for admiting that.

I see it as the cesspool it is.

It's only a cesspool when you and Scott are around. And as for that,
well, you know what it takes to make a cesspool.

Dave
Old November 25th 03, 08:33 PM
Bert Hoff

Bert Hoff wrote:

So why are you talking about men's in RSA?

Why are you going back to a month-old post to talk about men's in RSA?

Huh?!?

The post you were responding to was Oct. 23rd - that's a month ago.

I don't pretend to care whether RSA is about skiing.

Thanks for admiting that.

I see it as the cesspool it is.

It's only a cesspool when you and Scott are around. And as for that,
well, you know what it takes to make a cesspool.

Dave

The Oct 23rd post was a post by skirecr. It didn't have anything to do with
men's.

But why should a little thing like the truth get in the way of your reality?

Bert

Old November 25th 03, 08:46 PM
Richard Henry

Bert Hoff wrote:

So why are you talking about men's in RSA?

Why are you going back to a month-old post to talk about men's in

RSA?

Huh?!?

The post you were responding to was Oct. 23rd - that's a month ago.

I don't pretend to care whether RSA is about skiing.

Thanks for admiting that.

I see it as the cesspool it is.

It's only a cesspool when you and Scott are around. And as for that,
well, you know what it takes to make a cesspool.

Dave

The Oct 23rd post was a post by skirecr. It didn't have anything to do

with
men's.

But why should a little thing like the truth get in the way of your

reality?

I think he's right, Bert, and you are, er, ah... mistaken. According to
google groups, skirecr hasn't posted in this thread at all, at least not
since Scott posted and apparently changed the title on Oct. 23. Your
posting of Nov. 24 was the first in the thread since that day. And the

Is that why you and Scott never provide any google references? You don't
know how to work it?

Old November 26th 03, 03:47 AM
Scottabe

Bert Hoff wrote:

So why are you talking about men's in RSA?

Why are you going back to a month-old post to talk about men's in RSA?

Huh?!?

The post you were responding to was Oct. 23rd - that's a month ago.

I don't pretend to care whether RSA is about skiing.

Thanks for admiting that.

I see it as the cesspool it is.

It's only a cesspool when you and Scott are around. And as for that,
well, you know what it takes to make a cesspool.

Dave

The Oct 23rd post was a post by skirecr. It didn't have anything to do with
men's.

But why should a little thing like the truth get in the way of your reality?

Bert

Same applies to the sick, pathetic wackos of rsa and cowardly
nutcases like this bitch who hasn't even got the guts to post under his own
name. He's terrified of me, of what I see, of how well I perceive him as
the worthless, depraved, vile, miserable excuse for a human being he is.