PNW is picking up

Old December 18th 15, 01:37 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

Default PNW is picking up

We've been getting a lot of snow. Stevens Pass has 8-14 inches predicted
tonight. and the next week shows more snow every day. I've got a full van for
Friday and Monday. That'll be 7 days on my $250 weekday pass. What a way to
start a season.

This is LIFE!!

Old December 18th 15, 06:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 12/17/2015 06:59 PM, Richard Henry wrote:
On Thursday, December 17, 2015 at 5:37:13 PM UTC-8, Bob F wrote:
We've been getting a lot of snow. Stevens Pass has 8-14 inches predicted
tonight. and the next week shows more snow every day. I've got a full van for
Friday and Monday. That'll be 7 days on my $250 weekday pass. What a way to
start a season.

This is LIFE!!

Bite me.

First I got a cold. Then I took a nasty fall on my favorite run and
bruised/contused my (presumable) gluteus medius and/or gluteus minimus.
Then I got an ear infection. 4 days of skiing so far this season, and
I'll be missing the next 3 unless the damn muscle(s) heal(s).
Antibiotics and fancy NSAIDS and Benadryl-analog just for the hell of it.

Good snow and enough runs (but not all) now at Snow Summit. I should be
glad I didn't break anything, my friend said the fall was spectacular.

--
Cheers, Bev
"If you were trying to be offensive, you would have succeeded if I

Old December 19th 15, 04:39 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

The Real Bev wrote:
On 12/17/2015 10:07 PM, The Real Bev wrote:
Then I got an ear infection. 4 days of skiing so far this
season...

Only three. Feh.

Today was #6. 8" of fresh snow on a great soft tracked base. I spent the day
linking tight turns through delightful gladed trees and wonderful soft bumps.

It is at least trying to make up for last years disappointment.

Old December 21st 15, 05:36 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
downhill

Bob F wrote:

It is at least trying to make up for last years disappointment.

The disappointment is on the east coast this year. Okemo has the most
open terrain in Vermont.

Open Trails

Open Lifts
5 of 20