Ski area stasis

Old December 5th 11, 04:38 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Ski area stasis

On Dec 4, 11:23*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
*Alan Baker wrote:

In article ,
*comadrejo wrote:

"One of your buddies ratted your sick ass out. We have the proof we
needed."

How long has the been now: getting on to 8 years, yes?

WHY the **** can you not drop this pointless crap and post something
useful!

We all of us post for our own reasons. One of mine is that I find it
better to argue with assholes such as Scottie rather than be
argumentative with friends and family.

Translation: if he acts like he does here in the real world, his
family would disown him. *If he did so in the bar, he'd get his ass
kicked, but here, he can hide behind his computer and be an asshole.

But I'm not hiding, Scottie. We've spoken on the phone and I'm not
really hard to find.

You're claiming I spoke to you on the phone? *You are absolutely
****ing bat**** crazy.

Yes, Scottie. I'm claiming it because it's true.

* IIRC, you recorded it and put it up as an MP3 on your website, it was a
couple years ago.

If I did, that site is long gone...

...but I suppose there might be a post which references it.

:-)

Just because it isn't actually very hard:

Scottie, May 25, 2007:

"Tell you what, freak. *Give me a buzz so I can call YOU an asshole in
person."

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/79dc2c5debc60a7e

Me, a little later the same day:

"LOL

Really...

http://www3.telus.net/bakermedia/Audio%204.mov "

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/031f4a55d8532921

As usual, I'm telling the simple truth and Scottie is failing...

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

I remember that thread - the dinner with the ex-President (not USA),
assistant bishop, members of the local LGBT community and other
friends.
Old December 5th 11, 05:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article ,
down_hill wrote:

Alan Baker wrote:
Just because it isn't actually very hard:

Scottie, May 25, 2007:

"Tell you what, freak. Give me a buzz so I can call YOU an asshole in
person."

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/79dc2c5debc60a7e

Me, a little later the same day:

"LOL

Really...

http://www3.telus.net/bakermedia/Audio%204.mov "

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/031f4a55d8532921

As usual, I'm telling the simple truth and Scottie is failing...

Gee this seems to go well past trying to release aggression via a
newsgroup post.

I think you just enjoy his company and are on his level and it seems to
be your only interest, I guess you are loon number 3

plonk

You're certainly entitled to your opinion.

HAND

Old December 5th 11, 05:49 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Dec 5, 2:22*am, BrritSki wrote:
On 05/12/2011 08:23, Alan Baker wrote:

[...]

LOL

About time for me to repost that Google means: Gee, the Old Onanist's
Got Lies Everywhere.-

About time for me to remind everyone that this pathetic stalking lying
piece of **** committed felony perjury, lied to a police officer, and
had his lies read by a judge.
How humiliating.

How humiliating must it be for you to claim I was "absolutely bat****
crazy" for telling the simple truth.

I always tell the truth, Scottie. It's just simpler that way.

Old December 5th 11, 05:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Dec 5, 8:46*am, pigo wrote:
On Dec 5, 9:15*am, "NormG" wrote:

pigo wrote:
On Dec 4, 11:24 am, Alan Baker wrote:

I ignore him a lot...

...but it's fun to point out his hypocrisies sometimes.

You don't ignore him nearly enough and you have a particularily low
threshold of fun. You - Alan, not Pigo, alan is plonked, are one of the
worst enablers in this group. Without *enablers like you, the root of the
problem would dry up and fade away. Please, if you can't muster enough
self
control to ignore it, then at least have the courtesy to snip all
previous
text in your reply. Its not like we haven't seen it before.

I agree with you there Norm. My reader gives me the choice to "show
quoted text" if I want. But I don't!

Of course you don't. You'd have to start drinking earlier in the
morning to kill the awareness of what an asshole you are.

If Alan could just make the points that he wants to without the
quoting we'd only have horvath to stop quoting it and the group would
be CLEAN. Imagine the rage that would cause.

Imagine the rage you calling me a child molester in person would
call. Oooops, forgot. You've already imagined that, which is why you
keep diapering up and making emergency golf trips anytime I am near
you.

That sounds like you're threatening someone because of what they'd say,
not because of what they'd DO, Scottie...

Old December 6th 11, 07:15 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
BrritSki[_3_]

In article
,
wrote:

On Dec 5, 2:22 am, wrote:
[...]

Except that it never happened. I sent an honest and truthful email to a
police officer in the performance of her duty. Of course I know now that
my fears were misplaced and that you're just a blowhard bully.

Old December 6th 11, 02:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Dec 6, 12:15*am, BrritSki wrote:

About time for me to remind everyone that this pathetic stalking lying
piece of **** committed felony perjury, lied to a police officer, and
had his lies read by a judge.

Except that it never *happened.

What a pathetic, laughable, transparent lie.

I sent an honest and truthful email to a
police officer in the performance of her duty.

You participated in a criminal conspiracy that deliberately lied to a
police officer and a judge, and you wrote a defamatory and grossly
dishonest letter that you knew was a lie. You committed felony
perjury. As for doing her duty, Leanne Shirey knowingly suborned
perjury. If she actually did her duty, you freaks would have spent
jail time.

Of course I know now that
my fears were misplaced and that you're just a blowhard bully

Translation: you just admitted that you lied, that there was no truth
to your lies. Thanks. As for blowhard bully, you pathetic coward,
blowhard bullies lie to cops and commit crimes over a stupid
newsgroup, and never have the balls to spew their crap in person.
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
Roger Tilsbury just admitted he lied to a police officer!!!!!!
Sell that crap somewhere else, you psychopathic freak. I know the
truth, and I know what you did.
Thank you very much for confessing.
Old December 6th 11, 03:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Dec 6, 1:15*am, BrritSki wrote:

Except that it never *happened. I sent an honest and truthful email to a
police officer in the performance of her duty. Of course I know now that
my fears were misplaced and that you're just a blowhard bully.

Hmmm??? Are you back on the wheel with trunky?

Anyway....my comment is that it's just too bad that trunky didn't pay
a price like Sadaam for his attempts to act threatening with no way of
backing it up. Or at least no intention. But that is the problem, even
over all these years of blustering. With deteriorating physical and
mental capacity who knows what could happen?

Old December 6th 11, 10:59 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
MG[_3_]

"lal_truckee" wrote in message
On 12/3/11 7:40 PM, Richard Henry wrote:
Growing up in Vermont and New Hampshire in the 50's and 60's, I came
to expect ski areas to add a lift or two and some new runs every
year. I experienced more of the same out west after I arrived at
Mammoth the first time in 1970. I don't think that is happening
anymore.

I think there was a customer negative reaction to the slope
over-development of the 90s and early oughts. Hard to believe the
corporations actually listen directly to customers so more likely the
counter branches put the brakes on.

Like everything else, follow the money. The ski business is bad and has
been for years. Snowboarding doesn't require as much lift and slope
development. If there was money to be made, there would be new lifts,
slopes, condos, you name it. Obviously, there is not.

Old December 7th 11, 07:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
NormG

MG wrote:
"lal_truckee" wrote in message
On 12/3/11 7:40 PM, Richard Henry wrote:
Growing up in Vermont and New Hampshire in the 50's and 60's, I came
to expect ski areas to add a lift or two and some new runs every
year. I experienced more of the same out west after I arrived at
Mammoth the first time in 1970. I don't think that is happening
anymore.

I think there was a customer negative reaction to the slope
over-development of the 90s and early oughts. Hard to believe the
corporations actually listen directly to customers so more likely the
bean counter branches put the brakes on.

Like everything else, follow the money. The ski business is bad and
has been for years. Snowboarding doesn't require as much lift and
slope development. If there was money to be made, there would be new
lifts, slopes, condos, you name it. Obviously, there is not.

The only part of the above (Lifts, slopes, condos) which makes money is
condos. Once a hill is somewhat developed adding more terrain is a cost, not
a revenue generator. Add a lot of it and you get a bigger name and a few
more people, yes, but its not an effective way to increase profits, not to
the extent real estate is.