Kim Jong-il died!

Old December 19th 11, 10:24 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

Default Kim Jong-il died!

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 14:30:23 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Santa? *Could you please have this freak try to make good on his
threats to stalk me and kill me? *Merry Xmas, indeed.

You suck too.

Yeah, but at least I'm not a dickless coward hiding behind my computer

I'm not either. I am medically documented as having only ice water
and whiskey running through my veins. You should be really, really
scared. I'm not going to live long anyway.

threatening people's lives. Santa thinks you suck. I told him to
bring you a year's supply of diapers.

I can run you down and use you for a road eraser. I just bought a new
LED flashlight for my new gun. I found a velcro strap, the kind used
on computer cables, to strap it on the sights.

If you see a red dot appear on your chest, don't bother saying, "OH,
****." It will be too late.

I'm going to Florida tomorrow. I can show a card and fly to Seattle
if I want to. I know where you live on Palantine street. I've seen
the satellite pictures and know you don't leave your house for days at
a time. I know you cower in your basement at the mere thought of me
showing up. Dance monkey, dance.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.
Old December 19th 11, 11:09 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 18:24:58 -0500, wrote this
crap:

wrote this crap:

[...]

Wow. One of my best posts ever.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all.
Old December 20th 11, 01:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

wrote this crap:

Santa? *Could you please have this freak try to make good on his
threats to stalk me and kill me? *Merry Xmas, indeed.

You suck too.

Yeah, but at least I'm not a dickless coward hiding behind my computer

I'm not either. *I am medically documented as having only ice water
and whiskey running through my veins.

So you've been assessed as a Stage III alcoholic, eh?

You should be really, really scared.

I'm really scared I'm going to pop a vein laughing at you.

*I'm not going to live long anyway.

Especially if you act in real life the way you act here,
ppppppuuuuuusssssssyyyyyyyy. Unfortunately, you're not that dumb,
Glacier Horvath.

threatening people's lives. *Santa thinks you suck. *I told him to
bring you a year's supply of diapers.

I can run you down and use you for a road eraser. *I just bought a new
LED flashlight for my new gun. *I found a velcro strap, the kind used
on computer cables, to strap it on the sights.

Thanks. Couldn't ask you to be more cooperative.

If you see a red dot appear on your chest, don't bother saying, "OH,
****." It will be too late.

Another clear and unmistakeable death threat. Clue time, freak. Only
pussies who can't shoot use laser sights.

I'm going to Florida tomorrow. *I can show a card and fly to Seattle
if I want to.

A credit card. No way they let you crry on a plane.

*I know where you live on Palantine street. *I've seen
the satellite pictures and know you don't leave your house for days at
a time. *I know you cower in your basement at the mere thought of me
showing up. *Dance monkey, dance.

Anytime, freak.
Old December 21st 11, 03:12 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Stallard[_4_]

On Dec 19, 12:38*pm, wrote:

It's Christmas time. *I'm a big fan of Christmas. *I have a nativity
scene in my front yard. *I want people to remember what Christmas is
about. *Since I put it up three years ago several people on my street
have put up nativity scenes. *When I'm out and about I always say,
"Merry Christmas," to everyone, even convience store clerks who are
obviously not Christians.

That's nothing. On my roof, I have a team of reindeer pulling a
sleigh. With Jesus in it. I understand the true meaning of
Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone. *God bless us all. *Vote for Romney.

No, don't vote for Romney. He's a Mormon. Vote for Gingrich if you
are a true Christian. He will save this country. Because he
understands the true meaning of Christmas too.

Dave

Old December 21st 11, 05:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 20, 8:12*pm, Dave Stallard wrote:
On Dec 19, 12:38*pm, wrote:

It's Christmas time. *I'm a big fan of Christmas. *I have a nativity
scene in my front yard. *I want people to remember what Christmas is
about. *Since I put it up three years ago several people on my street
have put up nativity scenes. *When I'm out and about I always say,
"Merry Christmas," to everyone, even convience store clerks who are
obviously not Christians.

That's nothing. * On my roof, I have a team of reindeer pulling a
sleigh. With Jesus in it. * I understand the true meaning of
Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone. *God bless us all. *Vote for Romney.

No, don't vote for Romney. *He's a Mormon. *Vote for Gingrich if you
are a true Christian. * He will save this country. * Because he
understands the true meaning of Christmas too.

Got any comment on the clear death threats, threat to shoot me, and
threat to stalk me at my home made by your fellow teabagging asshole?
Of course not. Lucky for me none of you ever had or ever will have
the balls to try to make good on such threats. Horvath will never get
to Seattle, and you snuck through town wearing double diapers.
Speaking of comment, how about the humiliation of your buddy Dickless
Henry? Much funnier than your "off-piste" gaffe, eh?
Old December 21st 11, 05:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

Dave Stallard wrote:
On Dec 19, 12:38 pm, wrote:

It's Christmas time. I'm a big fan of Christmas. I have a nativity
scene in my front yard. I want people to remember what Christmas is
about. Since I put it up three years ago several people on my street
have put up nativity scenes. When I'm out and about I always say,
"Merry Christmas," to everyone, even convience store clerks who are
obviously not Christians.

That's nothing. On my roof, I have a team of reindeer pulling a
sleigh. With Jesus in it. I understand the true meaning of
Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all. Vote for Romney.

No, don't vote for Romney. He's a Mormon. Vote for Gingrich if you
are a true Christian. He will save this country. Because he
understands the true meaning of Christmas too.

And his morality is so tested.

Old December 21st 11, 05:10 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Dec 20, 10:07*pm, "Bob F" wrote:
Dave Stallard wrote:
On Dec 19, 12:38 pm, wrote:

It's Christmas time. I'm a big fan of Christmas. I have a nativity
scene in my front yard. I want people to remember what Christmas is
about. Since I put it up three years ago several people on my street
have put up nativity scenes. When I'm out and about I always say,
"Merry Christmas," to everyone, even convience store clerks who are
obviously not Christians.

That's nothing. * On my roof, I have a team of reindeer pulling a
sleigh. With Jesus in it. * I understand the true meaning of
Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all. Vote for Romney.

No, don't vote for Romney. *He's a Mormon. *Vote for Gingrich if you
are a true Christian. * He will save this country. * Because he
understands the true meaning of Christmas too.

And his morality is so tested.-

Every single one of you freaks flunked any morality test ever given.
You guys are Gingrich class liars, patholgogical with no shame or any
sense of right and wrong. But what do I expect from a boarder?
Old December 21st 11, 12:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
down_hill

Bob F wrote:
Dave Stallard wrote:
On Dec 19, 12:38 pm, wrote:

It's Christmas time. I'm a big fan of Christmas. I have a nativity
scene in my front yard. I want people to remember what Christmas is
about. Since I put it up three years ago several people on my street
have put up nativity scenes. When I'm out and about I always say,
"Merry Christmas," to everyone, even convience store clerks who are
obviously not Christians.

That's nothing. On my roof, I have a team of reindeer pulling a
sleigh. With Jesus in it. I understand the true meaning of
Christmas.

Merry Christmas everyone. God bless us all. Vote for Romney.

No, don't vote for Romney. He's a Mormon. Vote for Gingrich if you
are a true Christian. He will save this country. Because he
understands the true meaning of Christmas too.

And his morality is so tested.

The meaning of christmas for the GOP is how much of a return on
investment that got in the fourth quarter. Sales are up spent yesterday
at mall. Building construction is up must be new mangers for the homeless.

If the gop gave a crap about the common man they would have passed the
job bill for 2 more months.
It is good for me because they will probably take less $ this quarter
but all those with no job and hourly workers get screwed so that is the
proper christmas spirit right.....

lets all sing

LETS go GOP

LETS go GOP