XC Stickers

Old November 4th 03, 03:42 PM
Michael Chiarella

Default XC Stickers

Our insurance company recently asked us to put stickers on some large
glass doors. We are looking for something related to XC skiing. Does
anyone know of any good stickers? They need to be at least 4" in
diameter. Thanks for your help.
Mike Chiarella
Mt. VanHoevenberg
Old November 5th 03, 02:02 AM
GR

I had some oval stickers made up for my car that just say "XC" (and real
small print at the bottom that says "crosscountry ski".
A number of places on the web offer these. I think the place I used is gone
(took them 3 months anyway!!)
gr
om...

Old November 5th 03, 02:28 PM
Jeff Potter

Last year I had a run of XC bumperstickers made up. They were really
good. One of a kind. No one else selling XC stickers that I knew of.
Maybe there were a few brand stickers but nothing really promoting the
activity, eh? I sold em from my website. No one really mentioned them,
though. I gave em all away in the end, to people who ordered Pete's ski
book. I hope they weren't all wasted. ---Like the dead space on the back
of everyone's cars stuck in traffic.

I don't think stickers always look the best myself but our world has
become so tin-canned, with everyone stuck so much in the isolation tanks
that stickers are perhaps the best way to communicate socially. I mean,
what's our most social situation in terms of hours per day? --Being on
the road in cars. Too bad it's so isolated, though. Kinda weird and
fragmenting, isn't it. No wonder so many Americans are bonkers.

Anyway, mine looked pretty good.

I still offer ONE xc sticker, but it's a MAGNET sticker that's meant to
be taken or moved. Or left alone. But I sell em on magnets. They're
called Social Stickers. They look great and are fun. They're catching on
very slowly.

--

Jeff Potter
****