Turning on flat skis?

Old December 6th 09, 01:48 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

Default Turning on flat skis?

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

On Dec 5, 3:05*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 5, 2:18 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

twobuddha wrote:
On Dec 5, 11:14 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

taichiskiing wrote:
On Dec 4, 9:19 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article

,
taichiskiing wrote:
On Dec 3, 6:58 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article

s.co
m,

Given knowing how you ducking my challenges, lying, denying,
and
shameless LOLs, methinks is that it is you who lie. Or you
have
lied/
denied so much that you're no longer capable of telling the
truth
anymore.

I've never ducked any of your challenges, Chai-tea.

So, you think that your boring cheap LOLs meet my challenges?

LOL

No, we are neither friend nor ally but two individuals
participated
in
RSA, we have no relationship. I thought he was bad at
beginning,
but
later, through my own experience in tangling with you gappers
all
these years--you gappers have no credibility--I start to
realize
that
he maybe just another victim of you gappers bullying. I
empathize
with
his struggle, but that's his technique and his destiny, which
has
nothing to do with me. Nevertheless, two independent sources,
your
posts to him do prove to me that you're a tiring whiner, and
pathological liar.

LOL

Of course, a typical reaction for a shameless pathological liar
when
get busted for lying.

LOL

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

Toecheese, you rawk! LOL.

Talk about damning with faint praise....

Baker, you almost sound sane when dancing with Toecheese. *LOL.

Talk about damning with faint praise.

Geez, you noticed. Idiot. You've caught too many pucks with your
face.

LOL

Clue time, wack job. Catching you lying and spewing ridiculous,
delusional bull**** is not insulting. Just reality.
Which you ignore. LOL. Thought I'd save you the trouble, dumb****.

LOL

The surest way for other
people to know I'm an decent ordinary guy is for you to call me
"stalker", etc.

Not decent, and not ordinary. You are mentally ill,

A lie.

utterly without
any ethical standards,

A lie.

a pathological liar,

A lie.

a pathetic coward,

A lie.

dickless freak devoid of honor or integrity.

A lie.

Damn, I forgot. Around here, that's very, very ordinary.

LOL

Make me fat boi!

Old December 6th 09, 04:04 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
taichiskiing wrote:

Little knowledge's substandard variations do not invalidate a sound
general statement.

Words to live by. If I have had one of those wood burners plaque
makers, I'd put that up over my desk. Tai Chi's ability to cut right
down to the heart of the meatloaf is astounding.
Old December 6th 09, 04:23 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Dec 5, 6:48*pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

Truly stupid. What a dumb****!!!!!

Damn, you love to make yourself look stupid, eh, dumb****?

The surest way for other
people to know I'm an decent ordinary guy is for you to call me
"stalker", etc.

Not decent, and not ordinary. *You are mentally ill,

A lie.

Bull****. Truth. You are a sick, mentally ill stalking freak.

utterly without
any ethical standards,

A lie.

You sure as hell don't show any he where busted lying, you LOL and
keep on lying. Not to mention the weasel excuses for not showing up
at Whistler.

a pathological liar,

A lie.

You're so crazy you don't even know you are lying.

a pathetic coward,

A lie.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If you were a man, you would have shown up at Whistler. The fact that
you pussied out is never going to change, freak.

dickless freak devoid of honor or integrity.

A lie.

I sure have not seen any honor or integrit7y. Just a sick freak lying
his dickless ass off.

Damn, I forgot. *Around here, that's very, very ordinary.

LOL

Ain't funny to me, idiot/.

Make me fat boi!

Oh, you are so tough. Could have talked that way at Whistler, puck
boi, but you didn't have the pucks. Go back to ****ing yourself,
stupido
Old December 6th 09, 07:02 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Alan Baker

In article
,
twobuddha wrote:

Toecheese, you rawk! LOL.

Talk about damning with faint praise....

Baker, you almost sound sane when dancing with Toecheese. *LOL.

Talk about damning with faint praise.

Geez, you noticed. *Idiot. *You've caught too many pucks with your
face.

LOL

Truly stupid. What a dumb****!!!!!

I don't know about you, Scottie, but I usually laugh at stupid things.

Clue time, wack job. *Catching you lying and spewing ridiculous,
delusional bull**** is not insulting. *Just reality.
Which you ignore. *LOL. *Thought I'd save you the trouble, dumb****.

LOL

Damn, you love to make yourself look stupid, eh, dumb****?

LOL

The surest way for other
people to know I'm an decent ordinary guy is for you to call me
"stalker", etc.

Not decent, and not ordinary. *You are mentally ill,

A lie.

Bull****. Truth. You are a sick, mentally ill stalking freak.

Sorry, but you have no knowledge of that and your statements on the
subject are in complete contradiction with reality.

utterly without
any ethical standards,

A lie.

You sure as hell don't show any he where busted lying, you LOL and
keep on lying. Not to mention the weasel excuses for not showing up
at Whistler.

I didn't make any weasel excuses, Scottie. I didn't come because you
wouldn't meet my condition after I'd met yours.

Why you wouldn't meet my condition when it was so simple to satisfy,
I'll leave others to decide for themselves.

a pathological liar,

A lie.

You're so crazy you don't even know you are lying.

If one doesn't know one is lying, it isn't lying.

a pathetic coward,

A lie.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
If you were a man, you would have shown up at Whistler. The fact that
you pussied out is never going to change, freak.

If you were a man, you'd have met my condition...

dickless freak devoid of honor or integrity.

A lie.

I sure have not seen any honor or integrit7y. Just a sick freak lying
his dickless ass off.

LOL

Damn, I forgot. *Around here, that's very, very ordinary.

LOL

Ain't funny to me, idiot/.

LOL

Make me fat boi!

Oh, you are so tough. Could have talked that way at Whistler, puck
boi, but you didn't have the pucks. Go back to ****ing yourself,
stupido

I would have talked that way at Whistler, but you punked out.

Old December 6th 09, 01:48 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Dec 5, 9:38 am, downhill wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
On Dec 4, 9:56 am, "Norm" wrote:
"downhill" wrote in message

He puts him self in the same boat a scott, the only person to make a
national magazine because of a legal order kicking him off a public
newsgroup, nice credibility builder cheese dip.

Whatever the crimes he committed on the 'net happened long time ago
(ten years?), and the order has been served and no longer in force;
what are you whining about? How long do you think you're going to
carry that grudge?

Credibility building begins by being honest to yourself.

Ever think your treated
like scott because your both wrong and not that the world is wrong and
your right. May be you will be the second person kicked off a newsgroup
you have been filtered out every where else you have tried to post.

No, you don't represent "world," so it is "you" who are wrong. You
have a bickering little mind.

If you have been kicked off other sites why do I have a small mind,
please post where your doctrine has been allowed to remain?

Barring the competitions from competing is a classic act of admitting
defeat without admitting. Nevertheless, even they know the importance
of my doctrines and all my posts are still there, you can still search
for them, keyword, taichiskiing. Fun posts to read.

No, holding out in a cave is never a winning strategy, thus, small
mind.

As I have asked you several times please post a person who supports the
crap you keep spewing. You claim to be an expert in everything and
provide no supporting proof outside of your mangling of english words.

Here in RSA, VtSkier and lal_truckee have vouched my skiing (what did
I said, lal_truckee?), are you calling them a liar? Or you're just
shamelessly spew your own ****.

Here in america majority rules, and the majority on this newsgroup think
your an asshole and a bunch of other words none of which your capable of
understanding.

Still living in 19th centuries, eh? Your mob mentality is outdated,
and you gappers are not a "majority" on this newsgroup and the crowds
getting smaller; you gappers are just few 'net bullies/thugs making
noises, pretending you're important.

I have made my point, you should step back and look at what you post, if
you have a friend have them read some of the stuff you post. Do you have
any friends?

Yup, you have made your point, shallow, narrow, and small.

But you will just carry on and not be truthful to yourself when you
answer these questions.

Sounds like your first hand experience.

IS
Old December 6th 09, 01:51 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Dec 5, 9:36 am, "Bob F" wrote:
taichiskiing wrote:
On Dec 4, 10:09 am, "Bob F" wrote:

He persists in making an utter fool of himself, complains about how
useless and uninformed every else is here, then keeps coming back
for more abuse.

No, it is you who are making an utter fool of yourself each time and
seem enjoying your morning head-banging sessions.

Actually,
they both do. If they wern't here to brag, boast and declare
themselves superior to everyone else, despite all evidence, they
would just quit showing up here.

It is not I brag, but your little knowledge's denial too inferior to
catch up with what I said.

It's the only attention they can get from the world, so they keep
coming back.

No, I'm here to raise the level of high level skiing. Is that not what
we are here for, gappers?

If either had an ounce of self respect, they'd be long gone. They
probably enjoy being told how worthless they are to verify their own
opinion of themselves.

Actually, you are talking about yourself, to say if you gappers "had
an ounce of self respect," you'd be quiet long ago. "No one knows you
are dumb/mute if you don't speak."--Chinese proverb--

More perfect examples. Thanks again for verifying what I said.

Still pretending, eh? You're welcome.

Old December 6th 09, 01:53 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Dec 5, 11:14 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
taichiskiing wrote:

Yup, but you cannot do it, what does that tell us?

I can do it.

No, you can't, you cannot even read the video right.

LOL

Yup, let's see if your green MA matches up with the pros,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkJha4FrPP4

IS

Old December 6th 09, 03:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Dec 4, 11:11*am, "Bob F" wrote:
Norm wrote:
Eventually these guys will get bored
with shouting in th edark and go away.

There has been no evidence of that.

That's because not enough people delete their drivel in the responses.
ALAN! You should take particular notice of this. We all know that you
have gotten him. But your threads go on forever. Your snipping of
their **** and posting your own POV would go a long way towards
eliminating them completely from many of our pages.

None of it's new. We don't need to see it over and over.
Old December 6th 09, 03:32 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Dec 5, 10:38*am, downhill wrote:

Here in america majority rules, and the majority on this newsgroup think
your an asshole and a bunch of other words none of which your capable of
understanding.

pigo votes - asshole.
Old December 6th 09, 04:00 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha[_2_]

On Dec 6, 8:32*am, pigo wrote:
On Dec 5, 10:38*am, downhill wrote:

Here in america majority rules, and the majority on this newsgroup think
your an asshole and a bunch of other words none of which your capable of
understanding.

pigo votes - asshole.

Toecheese, you just got the best testament to your integrity you will
ever receive.
Bob Thompson thinks you are an asshole. You've been officially
certified as a spiritual guru.