Turning on flat skis?

Old December 4th 09, 05:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

Default Turning on flat skis?

Norm wrote:
Eventually these guys will get bored
with shouting in th edark and go away.

There has been no evidence of that.

Old December 5th 09, 02:19 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Dec 3, 5:50*am, taichiskiing
wrote:
On Dec 2, 10:56 am, Alan Baker wrote:

In article
,
*taichiskiing wrote:
On Dec 1, 1:10 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

*taichiskiing wrote:
On Dec 1, 7:39 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
*taichiskiing wrote:

That's what I've figured, you are just a fake as ever.

I never claimed to teach at either, Chai-tea. I teach at Cypress.

Wonder why didn't you show your own school website.

Because you would have dismissed that out of hand.

But since you insist:

http://cypressmountain.com/alpine-drop-lessons

Finally, it is not hard, wonder why it takes so long for you to
produce a meaningful info? I'll assume that it is real.

"Private Lessons

Our qualified instructors are available hourly upon request. Pre-booking
is highly recommended."

Good price for the private lessons, must be given by the "ski
Instructors," cheap.

In your small domain, maybe, but in my grander world, no. I don't
distinguish "instructor" and "coach" by their titles but by the
functions that they perform.

Great. But that wasn't what you claimed.

Yes, when I gave you the answer for the question, which you cannot
answer, if you know the difference between "coach" and "instructor.

Old December 5th 09, 02:22 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

On Dec 3, 11:07*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
Dave Cartman wrote:
*Alan Baker wrote:
*A mighty Hungarian wrote:
wrote this crap:

All seriousness aside, the GPS does millions of calculations each
second.

I also have an atomic clock on my yacht, and guess what? *The time is
the same. *Isn't it amazing how these electronic thingies work?

I doubt very much that you have an atomic clock on your yacht

Bzzt! *Bzzt! *Bzzzt! * Wrong answer, dumbass.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywor...

So you don't have an atomic clock on your yacht.

In these tough economic times some of have to choose BETWEEN a yacht and
an atomic clock. *Naturally, I chose the atomic clock. *A yacht is way
too much trouble and expensive.

Big deal. *I have a waterproof atomic watch with a solar battery. *It was $25.
* The band will break before the watch dies, which is fine with me. *The band
will probably cost $20 to replace. *But at least I won't have to scrape the
barnacles or varnish the spars.

Are there barnacles in the Great Lakes?
Old December 5th 09, 01:21 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Dec 4, 10:00 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
taichiskiing wrote:

Yup, you can believe whatever you want to believe, but that's to say
you are no longer reasoning.

One could say precisely the same of you...

So you think that if you copycat my statement patterns, you're going
to win the argument? No, you cannot say that, little knowledge.
Logical reasoning is based on a set of "true" premises, but you don't
have premises but denials.

It is not my belief, but a verifiable fact on the internet.

Like it was a verifiable fact that no calls ski instructors "ski
instructors" anymore?

LOL

Little knowledge's substandard variations do not invalidate a sound
general statement.

Facts are facts, any fool can tell, but you can't. "you have lied/
denied so much that you're no longer capable of telling the truth
anymore." Sorry for you.

You haven't presented any facts.

Yes, skiheavenly.com is one example. Do your own homework.

IS

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia

Old December 5th 09, 01:27 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Dec 4, 9:19 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
taichiskiing wrote:
On Dec 3, 6:58 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,

Given knowing how you ducking my challenges, lying, denying, and
shameless LOLs, methinks is that it is you who lie. Or you have lied/
denied so much that you're no longer capable of telling the truth
anymore.

I've never ducked any of your challenges, Chai-tea.

So, you think that your boring cheap LOLs meet my challenges?

No, we are neither friend nor ally but two individuals participated in
RSA, we have no relationship. I thought he was bad at beginning, but
later, through my own experience in tangling with you gappers all
these years--you gappers have no credibility--I start to realize that
he maybe just another victim of you gappers bullying. I empathize with
his struggle, but that's his technique and his destiny, which has
nothing to do with me. Nevertheless, two independent sources, your
posts to him do prove to me that you're a tiring whiner, and a
pathological liar.

LOL

Of course, a typical reaction for a shameless pathological liar when
get busted for lying.

IS

Old December 5th 09, 01:29 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Dec 4, 10:00 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
taichiskiing wrote:
On Dec 4, 9:18 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,

taichiskiing wrote:
On Dec 3, 10:22 am, Alan Baker wrote:
In article
,
taichiskiing wrote:

When you can do what I do,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvCPj10NAUc

I can do that.

Yeah right, I would like to believe you, but your credibility has
already bankrupted here in RSA.

Hell, Chai-tea. Almost any decent intermediate skier should able to
twirl around on a perfectly groomed wide-open green run...

Yup, but you cannot do it, what does that tell us?

I can do it.

No, you can't, you cannot even read the video right.

IS

Old December 5th 09, 02:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Dec 4, 9:56 am, "Norm" wrote:
"downhill" wrote in message

He puts him self in the same boat a scott, the only person to make a
national magazine because of a legal order kicking him off a public
newsgroup, nice credibility builder cheese dip.

Whatever the crimes he committed on the 'net happened long time ago
(ten years?), and the order has been served and no longer in force;
what are you whining about? How long do you think you're going to
carry that grudge?

Credibility building begins by being honest to yourself.

Ever think your treated
like scott because your both wrong and not that the world is wrong and
your right. May be you will be the second person kicked off a newsgroup
you have been filtered out every where else you have tried to post.

No, you don't represent "world," so it is "you" who are wrong. You
have a bickering little mind.

It would be nice if people followed the same principles as well - respond to
him if you really feel you must, but be courteous to others and don't quote
his drivel. I know not quoting goes against normal usenet etiquette, but so
does pretending to be an idiot just to see the responses. (trolling)
Eventually these guys will get bored with shouting in th edark and go away.

I don't usually respond to the posts that don't stick, or people hide
behind the kill-file--if they don't have the courage to stand up for
their own words, their words ain't worth the **** I throw at them. The
funny thing I couldn't figure out is why you want to come here to hide
in your foxhole?

You gappers' pretensions are pathetic.

IS
Old December 5th 09, 02:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Dec 4, 10:09 am, "Bob F" wrote:

He persists in making an utter fool of himself, complains about how useless and
uninformed every else is here, then keeps coming back for more abuse.

No, it is you who are making an utter fool of yourself each time and
seem enjoying your morning head-banging sessions.

Actually,
they both do. If they wern't here to brag, boast and declare themselves superior
to everyone else, despite all evidence, they would just quit showing up here.

It is not I brag, but your little knowledge's denial too inferior to
catch up with what I said.

It's the only attention they can get from the world, so they keep coming back.

No, I'm here to raise the level of high level skiing. Is that not what
we are here for, gappers?

If either had an ounce of self respect, they'd be long gone. They probably enjoy
being told how worthless they are to verify their own opinion of themselves.

Actually, you are talking about yourself, to say if you gappers "had
an ounce of self respect," you'd be quiet long ago. "No one knows you
are dumb/mute if you don't speak."--Chinese proverb--

IS
Old December 5th 09, 02:33 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Dec 4, 7:19 pm, Richard Henry wrote:
On Dec 3, 5:50 am, taichiskiing

Add website design to your list of failures.

Not that you little knowledge little mind can tell.

IS
Old December 5th 09, 04:36 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

taichiskiing wrote:
On Dec 4, 10:09 am, "Bob F" wrote:

[...]

More perfect examples. Thanks again for verifying what I said.