Zermatt - stockhorn followup

Old January 25th 04, 11:50 PM
pk

Default Zermatt - stockhorn followup

It opened yesterday.

Happy days...

http://bergbahnen.zermatt.ch/d/bahnen/
Old January 28th 04, 06:08 PM
Sue

In message , pk
writes
It opened yesterday.

Happy days...

http://bergbahnen.zermatt.ch/d/bahnen/

Lookit the Klein Matterhorn! All shut, -23C and add the wind chill from
a 46 kph wind!

And they're calling the conditions in southern England "atrocious" they
don't know they're born.
--
Sue ];(
Old January 28th 04, 06:55 PM
Ian Spare

Sue wrote:

In message , pk
writes

It opened yesterday.

Happy days...

http://bergbahnen.zermatt.ch/d/bahnen/

Lookit the Klein Matterhorn! All shut, -23C and add the wind chill from
a 46 kph wind!

And they're calling the conditions in southern England "atrocious" they
don't know they're born.

You're totally out of step still, I've no doubt it's much worse in the
UK :-)

Ian
Old January 29th 04, 08:02 PM
Sue

In message , Ian Spare
writes

http://bergbahnen.zermatt.ch/d/bahnen/

Lookit the Klein Matterhorn! All shut, -23C and add the wind chill
from a 46 kph wind!
And they're calling the conditions in southern England "atrocious"
they don't know they're born.

You're totally out of step still, I've no doubt it's much worse in the
UK :-)

Just for a laugh, I'll tell yer:

Here in Reading, just after dark, there was one flash and an almighty
thunderclap and the heavens opened - first hail, then sleet, then rain,
then heavy wet snow. Then, the sky cleared and the temperature
plummeted in a brisk north wind.

Result: the roads having been washed free of salt by the rain, the slush
froze everywhere and the slipperiness was simply unbelievable. Walking
to the pub last night was such fun that I walked to work today so I
could enjoy another slide!

--
Sue ])