Winter is here!

Old November 23rd 10, 05:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

Default Winter is here!

On Nov 23, 9:05*am, twobuddha wrote:
On Nov 23, 2:56*am, wrote:

On Mon, 22 Nov 2010 18:48:47 -0800 (PST), twobuddha
wrote this crap:

Yeah, yeah.
Three inches in the yard. *Blowing and snowing. *Major pain.
I'm supposed to DRIVE to see snow, not get it in Seattle.

We rarely get snow in Seattle, for damn sure. *There is snow here now,
for damn sure. *Pussy Joe Horvath will never be man enough to make
good on his threats to show up in my yard, for damn sure.

Wait a minute! Just went out to the street, and there is this yellow
line of **** on the front walk!
Was it a dog? Or did Horvie visit?
Old November 24th 10, 02:07 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
DaveM

wrote:
Yeah, yeah.
Three inches in the yard. *Blowing and snowing. *Major pain.
I'm supposed to DRIVE to see snow, not get it in Seattle.

Yeah, The Seattle Megalopolis with snow is not so good. For real
NWerners though.......

Just sayin'

You're right. I'm not a real Nwerners, or whatever. Indeed, probably
not even a real American, since I am a liberal Democrat living in
Seattlestan, just north of the Communist Republic of Fremont.
Breaking in my new NF snow boots today. Crystal opened then closed.
Maybe next week I get to drive to the snow.

Well, OK, Seattle-a-stan can be in the NW. We can claim you, I guess.
I used to live in Ballard which is ... just a weird place with a lot
of Ludefisk. Besides, I am a librul hippie pointy-headed college
professor who should drink hemlock for corrupting the youth

I had to put on the Sorels today for the snow blowing of the place so
I hope the NF boots are keepingyou warmish in the "frigid" Seattle
megalopolis.

Schweitzer too is opening this weekend and then closing again. They
have to keep up with Lookout and 49North.

I will be there, rockng the groomers off midway! (sliding is sliding
after all)

DaveM
Old November 24th 10, 04:18 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

wrote:
Yeah, yeah.
Three inches in the yard. Blowing and snowing. Major pain.
I'm supposed to DRIVE to see snow, not get it in Seattle.

Yeah, The Seattle Megalopolis with snow is not so good. For real
NWerners though.......

Just sayin'

You're right. *I'm not a real Nwerners, or whatever. *Indeed, probably
not even a real American, since I am a liberal Democrat living in
Seattlestan, just north of the Communist Republic of Fremont.
Breaking in my new NF snow boots today. *Crystal opened then closed.
Maybe next week I get to drive to the snow.

Well, OK, Seattle-a-stan can be in the NW. We can claim you, I guess.
I used to live in Ballard which is ... just a weird place with a lot
of Ludefisk

Ballard has been yuppified to the point you'd hardly recognize it.
Lutefisk is a thing of the past.

. Besides, I am a librul hippie pointy-headed college
professor who should drink hemlock for corrupting the youth

How do you survive in Davenport, WA? Always thought Spokane was Iowa
with hills.

I had to put on the Sorels today for the snow blowing of the place so
I hope the NF boots are keepingyou warmish in the "frigid" Seattle
megalopolis.'

Almost had the feeling of being on a ski trip when I took a walk in
the sun early this afternoon. Snow on the ground, nip in the air.

Schweitzer too *is opening this weekend and then closing again. They
have to keep up with Lookout and 49North.

Would have gone up this week. Simply will NOT ski T-day weekend. Too
many pointed headed kids and boarders. I wait until they are back in
their cages.

I will be there, rockng the groomers off midway! (sliding is sliding
after all)

That's why Gawd made rock skis.
Old November 24th 10, 03:30 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Nov 23, 7:07*pm, DaveM wrote:
(snipped)
Well, OK, Seattle-a-stan can be in the NW. We can claim you, I guess.
I used to live in Ballard which is ...

You live in the NW? Ever hear of Mark Spittal? He posts here
sometimes.

If you could? Please delete the quotes from trunky in your replies to
him. We have virtually eliminated his tantrums that way. You'll
understand after posting for awhile.

TIA
Old November 24th 10, 04:05 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Nov 24, 7:30*am, pigo wrote:
On Nov 23, 7:07*pm, DaveM wrote:
*(snipped)

Well, OK, Seattle-a-stan can be in the NW. We can claim you, I guess.
I used to live in Ballard which is ...

You live in the NW? Ever hear of Mark Spittal? He posts here
sometimes.

How disgusting. Mark Spittal has been dead for almost 12 years. A
pathetic asshole sockpuppets him to falsely accuse me of molesting
children. A pathetic asshole named Bob Thompson.

If you could? Please delete the quotes from trunky in your replies to
him. We have virtually eliminated his tantrums that way. You'll
understand after posting for awhile.

Translation: Bob Thompson so cowardly he won't even man up and read
what I write about him while he hides behind his computer. Much less
in person. Especially the reminders of his craven cowardice.
IDAHO PUSSY PARTY!!!!!!!
Old November 24th 10, 08:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
DaveM

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 07:30:23 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote:

snip

If you could? Please delete the quotes from trunky in your replies to
him. We have virtually eliminated his tantrums that way. You'll
understand after posting for awhile.

TIA

Uh, Yeah, thanks for the tip.

I have been posting here occasionally for the past ten years or so and
I actually have you klillfiled. Not, I suspect that you care but
that's the facts. I manage to make it a pretty readable group where I
see what I want and ignore what I see that I don't like. Haven't
posted in response to any of the crap flying around in a few years now
and don't care to be involved in it.

Just in case you missed it, Scott and I were having a conversation
that was NEARLY skiing related - snow, cold, wind related at least -
that got hijacked by Horvath and you.

Have anythign to say about the topic of the thread at all?

Maybe that's why I only read you if someone replies to one of your
rants, like this one.

DaveM
Old November 24th 10, 09:23 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Nov 24, 1:20*pm, DaveM wrote:
On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 07:30:23 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote:

snip

If you could? Please delete the quotes from trunky in your replies to
him. We have virtually eliminated his tantrums that way. You'll
understand after posting for awhile.

TIA

Uh, Yeah, thanks for the tip.

I have been posting here occasionally for the past ten years or so and
I actually have you klillfiled. Not, I suspect that you care but
that's the facts. I manage to make it a pretty readable group where I
see what I want and ignore what I see that I don't like. Haven't
posted in response to any of the crap flying around in a few years now
and don't care to be involved in it.

Well, your right. I don't care. I suspect that I am no longer the one
that skis the most on the group.

Just in case you missed it, Scott and I were having a conversation
that was NEARLY skiing related - snow, cold, wind related at least -
that got hijacked by Horvath and you.

Hijacked? That's a bit extreme for just asking you to eliminate his
quotes in your posts. Go ahead and have your conversation with him if
you think you can believe anything he says.

We've come to a plan that has made this group more tolerable than it
has been in years. And we are all quite happy knowing that the way to
hurt him most is to ignore him and take away his podium. Something
I've been doing and asking for on and off for years. Suddenly it
sounded like a good idea to many and as near as I can tell is a huge
success.

Will it negatively effect you in anyway to just not quote him?

Have anythign to say about the topic of the thread at all?

Just another overblown forecast.

Maybe that's why I only read you if someone replies to one of your
rants, *like this one.

That's fine. That's our plan for trunky.

By all means keep talking to him. You'll see.
Old November 24th 10, 10:04 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Nov 24, 12:20*pm, DaveM wrote:
On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 07:30:23 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote:

snip

If you could? Please delete the quotes from trunky in your replies to
him. We have virtually eliminated his tantrums that way. You'll
understand after posting for awhile.

TIA

Uh, Yeah, thanks for the tip.

Brilliant, isn't he? Complains about tantrums while he sockpuppets a
dead man.

I have been posting here occasionally for the past ten years or so and
I actually have you klillfiled. Not, I suspect that you care but
that's the facts. I manage to make it a pretty readable group where I
see what I want and ignore what I see that I don't like. Haven't
posted in response to any of the crap flying around in a few years now
and don't care to be involved in it.

Smart man.

Just in case you missed it, Scott and I were having a conversation
that was NEARLY skiing related - snow, cold, wind related at least -
that got hijacked by Horvath and you.

He missed it. No matter what I post, Bob Thompson falsely accuses me
of molesting children. The mere mention of my name terrifies him, for
good reason.
Because I know what he is.

Have anythign to say about the topic of the thread at all?

Of course not.

Maybe that's why I only read you if someone replies to one of your
rants, *like this one.

Watch out, Dave. Challenge Thompson's insanity and he REALLY gets
insane.
Old November 24th 10, 10:11 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Nov 24, 1:23*pm, pigo wrote:
On Nov 24, 1:20*pm, DaveM wrote:

On Wed, 24 Nov 2010 07:30:23 -0800 (PST), pigo
wrote:

snip

If you could? Please delete the quotes from trunky in your replies to
him. We have virtually eliminated his tantrums that way. You'll
understand after posting for awhile.

TIA

Uh, Yeah, thanks for the tip.

I have been posting here occasionally for the past ten years or so and
I actually have you klillfiled. Not, I suspect that you care but
that's the facts. I manage to make it a pretty readable group where I
see what I want and ignore what I see that I don't like. Haven't
posted in response to any of the crap flying around in a few years now
and don't care to be involved in it.

Well, your right. I don't care. I suspect that I am no longer the one
that skis the most on the group.

Who gives a **** how much you ski, then or now? And what does that
have to do with your defamatory stalking?

Just in case you missed it, Scott and I were having a conversation
that was NEARLY skiing related - snow, cold, wind related at least -
that got hijacked by Horvath and you.

Hijacked?

Hijacked, asshole.

That's a bit extreme for just asking you to eliminate his
quotes in your posts.

Not extreme in the slightest when you sockpuppet a dead man to make
another false allegation of molesting children, you dickless freak.

Go ahead and have your conversation with him if
you think you can believe anything he says.

Thompson, the notion that any human being on the planet gives you more
credibility than me is so insane that....oooops, excuse me. You're a
tea party wack job. Plenty of people out there who believe
pathological liars. You know a lot of them.
One thing for su you attack me because I tell the truth. If I was
a lying piece of **** coward like you and your buddies, I'd be in with
the in crowd.

We've come to a plan that has made this group more tolerable than it
has been in years.

Translation: you are an insane liar who finally stopped lying as much
as you used to.
Truly insane.

And we are all quite happy knowing that the way to
hurt him most is to ignore him and take away his podium.

You know how you can REALLY hurt me? Show up in person, call me a
child molester. I might hurt my foot planting it in your ass.

Truly insane.

Something
I've been doing and asking for on and off for years.

Translation: you've been lying and defaming and stalking while not
even being man enough to read my exposition of your lies, defamations,
and cowardly bull****.
And you are so crazy, so deranged that you brag about your cowardice.
Truly insane.

Suddenly it
sounded like a good idea to many and as near as I can tell is a huge
success.

HUGE SUCCESS?
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA
No traffic. No newcomers. Newsgroup is dead. But in Brain Fried
Bob's mind, that is a huge success.
Amazing.

Will it negatively effect you in anyway to just not quote him?

Yeah. He's got ethics and morals and decency. You would not
understand.

Have anythign to say about the topic of the thread at all?

Just another overblown forecast.

Just another Brain Fried Bob insane brain fart.

Maybe that's why I only read you if someone replies to one of your
rants, *like this one.

That's fine. That's our plan for trunky.

My plan for you is a mental institution. Or you could call me trunky
in person and get to a hospital very quick.

By all means keep talking to him. You'll see.-

He's been talking to me for ten years, you blithering idiot.
Old November 24th 10, 10:43 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Mr Scroat Spittle

Is that you, ppppppuuuuussssssyyyyyy? *Going to Colorado this year.
Might have to stop by and show your boss what you do on company time.
Two choices.
Stuff your head back up your ass, or lose your job. *You are one sick,
disgusting, despicable, cowardly ppppppuuuuuuussssssyyyyy.
Maybe I'll ski Copper again.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAa

Is your butt buddy from M$ back again? You did such a great job at
that last time. Everyone is laughing at you, moron.

Yeah, maybe you'll ski Copper again. I'll meet you under the big
clock. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Back to ignoring you.