Best place to snowboard?

Old September 29th 08, 05:25 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Bryan[_2_]

Default Best place to snowboard?

I love snowboarding, but I live in Texas, unfortunately I can only go
once or twice a year tops. The last couple of years I have been to all
the Vail Resort Mountains. This year I was trying to get a trip
together and wanted some suggestions of good snowboarding moutains
(cali, col, utah, open to anything).

All of my friends are intermediate to expert, but any mountain will
work for us, we just want a change of pace.

What are some good mountains?
Old September 29th 08, 08:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Walt

Bryan wrote:
I love snowboarding, but I live in Texas...
What are some good mountains?

Vail. Definitely go to Vail.

//Walt
Old September 30th 08, 08:02 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Neil Gendzwill

Bryan wrote:
I love snowboarding, but I live in Texas, unfortunately I can only go
once or twice a year tops. The last couple of years I have been to all
the Vail Resort Mountains. This year I was trying to get a trip
together and wanted some suggestions of good snowboarding moutains
(cali, col, utah, open to anything).

All of my friends are intermediate to expert, but any mountain will
work for us, we just want a change of pace.

What are some good mountains?

What kind of snowboarding do you like to do?

Neil
Old October 3rd 08, 05:35 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Bryan[_2_]

Big Sky sounds good

I have been to Vail 4 or 5 times, absolutely great!

Old October 9th 08, 03:14 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard
Walt

Bryan wrote:

I have been to Vail 4 or 5 times, absolutely great!

Yes! Vail. Absolutely great! Definitely keep going to Vail.

//Walt
Old October 11th 08, 12:57 PM posted to rec.skiing.snowboard

On Oct 9, 11:14*am, Walt wrote:
Bryan wrote:

I have been to Vail 4 or 5 times, absolutely great!

Yes! *Vail. Absolutely great! *Definitely keep going to Vail.

//Walt

I suggest Summit County Colorado, where you have two of the top rated
resorts in the world, Breckenridge and Copper Mountain. It's about
another 45 mins west to Vail, so you can stay in one area and do all 3
plus more if you like, ie A Basin, Loveland, Keystone.