Elan SCX

Old October 16th 04, 01:46 AM
The Real Bev

Default Elan SCX

Anybody remember whether the red ones had foam or wood cores?

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old October 16th 04, 01:54 AM
JQ

"The Real Bev" wrote in message
Anybody remember whether the red ones had foam or wood cores?

--
Cheers,
Bev
"The primary purpose of any government entity
is to employ the unemployable."

I have a pair here, is there a way to tell?

JQ
Dancing on the edge

Old October 16th 04, 01:58 AM
Walt

JQ wrote:
"The Real Bev" wrote

Anybody remember whether the red ones had foam or wood cores?

I have a pair here, is there a way to tell?

Yeah. Saw 'em in half. What else ya gonna do with 'em?

--
// Walt
//

Old October 16th 04, 02:23 AM
The Real Bev

Walt wrote:

JQ wrote:
"The Real Bev" wrote

Anybody remember whether the red ones had foam or wood cores?

I have a pair here, is there a way to tell?

Yeah. Saw 'em in half. What else ya gonna do with 'em?

Hey, those are my NEW skis! I'm just wondering if I should baby them.

--
Cheers,
Bev
Old October 16th 04, 02:25 AM
JQ

"Walt" wrote in message
JQ wrote:
"The Real Bev" wrote

Anybody remember whether the red ones had foam or wood cores?

I have a pair here, is there a way to tell?

Yeah. Saw 'em in half. What else ya gonna do with 'em?

--
// Walt
//
// There is no Volkl Conspiracy

They look good on the rack.

JQ
Dancing on the edge

Old October 16th 04, 02:27 AM
JQ

"The Real Bev" wrote in message
Walt wrote:

JQ wrote:
"The Real Bev" wrote

Anybody remember whether the red ones had foam or wood cores?

I have a pair here, is there a way to tell?

Yeah. Saw 'em in half. What else ya gonna do with 'em?

Hey, those are my NEW skis! I'm just wondering if I should baby them.

--
Cheers,
Bev
"Why does everybody always forget the eigthth dwarf? Just because
poor old Lumpy died of cancer doesn't mean he should be written
out of history." -- RMassey

No treat them like adults that they are.

JQ
Dancing on the edge

Old October 16th 04, 02:32 AM
Walt

The Real Bev wrote:
Walt wrote:
JQ wrote:
"The Real Bev" wrot

Anybody remember whether the red ones had foam or wood cores?

I have a pair here, is there a way to tell?

Yeah. Saw 'em in half. What else ya gonna do with 'em?

Hey, those are my NEW skis! I'm just wondering if I should baby them.

Well you could always buy another pair from a garage sale and saw one
of those in half. Might be worth the $3.50 to find out, and you'd
have a spare ski.

Or you could just ski on them and not worry about it. As lal put it
so succinctly, given the life expectancy of skis and the life
expectancy of skiers, *all* skis are rock skis. (paraphrased)

--
// Walt
//

Old October 16th 04, 03:30 AM
The Real Bev

Walt wrote:

The Real Bev wrote:
Walt wrote:
JQ wrote:
"The Real Bev" wrote:

Anybody remember whether the red ones had foam or wood cores?

I have a pair here, is there a way to tell?

Yeah. Saw 'em in half. What else ya gonna do with 'em?

Hey, those are my NEW skis! I'm just wondering if I should baby them.

Well you could always buy another pair from a garage sale and saw one
of those in half. Might be worth the $3.50 to find out, and you'd
have a spare ski.

You're no help!

Or you could just ski on them and not worry about it. As lal put it
so succinctly, given the life expectancy of skis and the life
expectancy of skiers, *all* skis are rock skis. (paraphrased)

I don't mind scratches, but I'd hate to break them in half. Not all
that likely, I must admit... Mostly I just like the idea of wood rather
than foam.

--
Cheers, Bev
"Arguing on the internet is like running a race in the Special

ELAN Bruno Scap Snowboarding 1 February 13th 04 01:47 AM
Anyone with ELAN snowboard? Davorinho Snowboarding 4 November 17th 03 03:42 AM
Elan Fusion S12 vs Elan S-Series S12 [email protected] Alpine Skiing 0 September 22nd 03 04:10 PM
Elan Integra 8.0 Firebird Alpine Skiing 0 August 23rd 03 10:55 PM
Elan integra 8.0 Firebird Alpine Skiing 0 August 10th 03 11:19 AM