Tua out of business...

Old August 27th 03, 09:56 PM

Default Tua out of business...

Old August 28th 03, 09:32 PM

Old September 4th 03, 05:55 PM
Ed Huesers

lac.stanford.edu
wrote:
can you point to an article that says Tua specifically is done? i know the
parent company filed, but i haven't read anything that says you won't see
tuas on the racks this fall.....

_ http://www.telemarktips.com/TeleNews.htm

Boy! That Telemarktips site has some interesting stuff:
http://www.telemarktalk.com/phpBB/vi...078&forum=1&19
Days are getting shorter and the nights cold...

Ed Huesers
http://www.grandshelters.com