Arbor Snowboards

Old April 21st 04, 10:57 PM
Yawkey Harwitz

Default Arbor Snowboards

I was thinking about buying the Arbor Element Wide.
http://www.arborsports.com/04/pages/...s/element.html

Was curious if anyone has heard or ridden these boards.

Old April 22nd 04, 11:21 AM
PJ4LIFE

They are a little pricey but I bet they have a nice smooth ride. My buddy
bought one and he really likes it. He liked it so much he picked up a long
board skate deck from em also. Might want to check snowboard.com for other
people opionions. I'm loving my new NS Evo 04 Model I just picked up!

Old April 23rd 04, 04:38 AM
Chris Stringer

I have not personally ridden any of this year's Arbor snowboards.
However, I can tell you that we sold out of them way back in March or
even February. The Arbor Mystic was their hot new board this year and
was voted in the top 10 new boards by Transworld Snowboarding's Buyers
Guide. They were flying off the shelves in our store and on our web
site. I think we sold more than 20 Arbor Mystics alone, and that's
not counting their other great boards like the Draft, A-Frame, Woodie,
etc.

I think these guys make a really unique product that also performs
very well. Arbor owners tend to be those that don't care about having
the latest hip board like a Forum or Burton (although the Mystic could
be the exception to that rule since it's so hip). They also make
really cool longboards with the same Koa wood that they use in their
snowboards. They have some unique features such as grip laminated
into the top of the board instead of grip tape, allowing you to see
the wood grain.

Just my 2 cents...

Chris Stringer
RDCShop.com Online Board Shop
Bend Ski and Board Sport
1009 NW Galveston
Bend, OR 97701
Email:
Web:
http://www.rdcshop.com
Fax: 541.389.4667
Local Phone: 541.389.4667
Toll Free Phone: 1.877.BEND.SKI

**Offering FREE shipping on orders over $175 within the US**
Old April 24th 04, 07:43 AM
PJ4LIFE

Oh man. After reading the testimonials I'm convinced I should also buy an
Arbor during the off season if money permits. I'll probably be going up with
my friend that has an Arbor on either Sunday or Monday so I'll be able to
make a decision. It's nice that we both ride goofy and have a similar stance
so I should have an accurate review. . I just like the Arbor concept in
general..