"There's a Texan on the road ..."

Old February 27th 04, 04:08 PM
scottabe

Default The Mikado

in article , BrritSki at wrote
on 2/26/04 11:18 PM:

tm wrote:

That's very funny stuff, who knew William and Sir Arthur were
terrorist?

bows Not far from Pirates of Penzance to terrorist.

One freak brags about being a freak to another freak.

Old February 27th 04, 04:11 PM
vern93

Default Insane wackos spew filth.

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

You posted my home address (verified by a fellow terrorist) ages ago. Go
find this one and do it again. Please. That will help us.

Well if you think it'll help.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?C63932B87

Can I get a share of the settlement when you sue the idiot that posted
your address to RSA the first time?

Didn't worry about it, considering it had already been posted hundreds of
times by stalking ****s like you.

Ummm, *you* need to look at that post again and look at the date. *1996*

You were the first one to post your address here.

Come get some, freak.

Come get some what? Cookies?

No thanks.

Dave
Old February 27th 04, 04:20 PM
Richard Henry

"scottabe" wrote in message

This from a stalking coward who has hidden for years while committing

crimes
and stalking? This from a freak who posted my home address encouraging
others to do the violence he doesn't have the balls to do?
Buck, buck, BAWK!

You need to catch up on today's postings. It turns out someone else posted
your address first.

Oh, and BAWK, buck, buck, buck.

Old February 27th 04, 04:37 PM
scottabe

in article , vern93
at
wrote on 2/27/04 9:11 AM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

You posted my home address (verified by a fellow terrorist) ages ago. Go
find this one and do it again. Please. That will help us.

Well if you think it'll help.

http://makeashorterlink.com/?C63932B87

Can I get a share of the settlement when you sue the idiot that posted
your address to RSA the first time?

Didn't worry about it, considering it had already been posted hundreds of
times by stalking ****s like you.

Ummm, *you* need to look at that post again and look at the date. *1996*

You were the first one to post your address here.

Wrong again, freak. was done long before that. But don't let the truth get
in the way of your rationalizing your stalking.
Come get some, freak.

Come get some what? Cookies?

No thanks.

Then stop stalking, freak.

Old February 27th 04, 08:12 PM
Alan Baker

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article , Ted Waldron at
wrote on 2/27/04 5:32 AM:

On 26/2/04 13:57, in article ,
"scottabe"
wrote:

in article K2t%b.1470$h23.1094@fed1read06, Richard Henry at

wrote on 2/26/04 12:55 PM:

[...]
Speaking of prison, it's day 2, and I'm still not in jail. Remember
this?
"We have the proof we needed. You're going to jail, Henry.
Where you belong. For very real crimes you have committed."

Patience, asshole. Gonna take some time. In the meantime, stop stalking
and stop lying and stop encouraging others to commit crimes. Just a
little
sage advice.

Where did I read this one before? Oh yeah...

http://makeashorterlink.com/?K5AC26B87

"Patience .
This is going to take some time, so just wait.
Enjoy wondering if every person who comes up to you is a process server,"

I guess this time around, Scooter really really means it this time...

I even had to go to the Post Office today to pick up a certified letter.
thought it might be from you or your minions. Nothing to worry about; it
was just from the IRS.

Minions. He's gonna love that. Post forwarded.
Not to worry. When the time comes, we'll serve you in person. Make sure
not to give the IRS all your money, you're gonna need some.

Well, I hate to write, given the rosy Federal budget forecasts in the next
few years, the US gov't will need it more...

You're not going to be laughing soon, Waldron. Considering you committed
felonies, and we can prove it.
You're gonna need it more. Save your shekels.

Oooh, ooh!

Did I commit felonies too, Scotty?? Huh? Did I? Huh?

LOL

--
Alan Baker
Vancouver, British Columbia
Old February 27th 04, 09:05 PM
scottabe

in article , Alan Baker at
wrote on 2/27/04 1:12 PM:

In article ,
scottabe wrote:

in article , Ted Waldron at
wrote on 2/27/04 5:32 AM:

On 26/2/04 13:57, in article ,
"scottabe"
wrote:

in article K2t%b.1470$h23.1094@fed1read06, Richard Henry at

wrote on 2/26/04 12:55 PM:

[...]
[...]

Did you commit perjury in court and participate in a criminal conspiracy of
false police reports like Ted Waldron?