Big Bear 3-29-11

Old March 30th 11, 04:38 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Richard Henry

Default Big Bear 3-29-11

Ugly, sloppy surface after a couple of hours. I will make just one
more trip to BB this year (unless it snows again).

For Bev: The stairways from the parking lot to Chair 2 are 118 steps
by the route I took.
Old March 30th 11, 06:20 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
twobuddha twobuddha is offline
Banned

On Mar 29, 9:38*pm, Richard Henry wrote:
Ugly, sloppy surface after a couple of hours.

Then change your diapers.

*I will make just one
more trip to BB this year (unless it snows again).

For Bev: *The stairways from the parking lot to Chair 2 are 118 steps
by the route I took.

Would you two get a room? Makes me wonder what sick game you are
playing, discussing crappy skiing at tiny hills covered in mush.
Nice to see psychopaths bond, but how about we do so for the people
you are faking it for? You know, the imaginary LE reps who are
monitoring this ******** (at least in your dreams).
Contact info?
How humiliating for you. How illuminating for any cop who actually
reads this ********.
You'd think that after hundreds of requests, they would contact me for
my side of the story, wouldn't you? Unless, of course, you know damn
well that you never contacted LE in the first place, so you don't have
to worry about being exposed as a pathological liar who made false
police reports over a stupid newsgroup. No shortage of those assholes
around here, it seems to be a necessary requirement of membership in
the freak society.
EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME!!!!!

Old March 30th 11, 08:28 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
The Real Bev[_4_]

On 03/29/11 21:38, Richard Henry wrote:

Ugly, sloppy surface after a couple of hours. I will make just one
more trip to BB this year (unless it snows again).

I never took you for a pain freak... Waterman will be open this
weekend. $15 off a ticket if you have a photo season pass for some
other resort. That makes it $5 for me. Almost worth it, because even
with Angeles Crest closed it's still closer than Bear.

For Bev: The stairways from the parking lot to Chair 2 are 118 steps
by the route I took.

Duly noted. I assume you took the actual stairs rather than the snow
route. I have to stop and rest 3 or 4 times, but only once to Chair 1.

--
Cheers, Bev
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Old March 30th 11, 09:52 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine

On Mar 30, 1:28*pm, The Real Bev wrote:
On 03/29/11 21:38, Richard Henry wrote:

Ugly, sloppy surface after a couple of hours. *I will make just one
more trip to BB this year (unless it snows again).

I never took you for a pain freak...

Really? I always thought he was a sadistic, psychopathic coward.
Much like you. So you don't consider each other pain freaks?
Interesting.

But it is still a ****ty little Socal mountain. All you deserve.

For Bev: *The stairways from the parking lot to Chair 2 are 118 steps
by the route I took.

Duly noted. *I assume you took the actual stairs rather than the snow
route. *I have to stop and rest 3 or 4 times, but only once to Chair 1.

Shame you don't have to stop and rest everytime you lie. You'd be
stopping and resting all day long.
Hey, got any comment on how your buddy claims to have "reported" me to
SPD, and the promised harassment that never occured, not even a phone
call? Or his refusal to cooperate with my law abiding attempts to
cooperate with LE by providing the contact info for the officer he
supposedly "reported" me to? Do your civic duty, ****. Contact info?
Now stop and rest.

Big Bear 3-24-11 Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 12 March 29th 11 10:59 PM
Big Bear 3-3-11 Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 1 March 4th 11 09:36 PM
Bear Mt 1-21-11 Richard Henry Alpine Skiing 55 January 27th 11 06:12 AM
Big Bear lal_truckee Alpine Skiing 13 December 29th 10 02:58 PM
Anyone been to Bear Mtn yet? stephen enriquez Snowboarding 0 December 2nd 03 08:24 AM