Soft Boots Need Help

Old December 25th 03, 04:14 PM
houseslave

Default Soft Boots Need Help

Hi,

I've tried everything but my feet still ache and I'm in pain by the end of
the day. My problem is a foot injury that never really healed. I bought a
pair of Nordica boots in 2001 that were suppose to be hands free entry, etc.
Made for comfort. At the time they were the best fit I could find. Now
there are so many "soft boot" designs so I'm wondering if anyone here has
tried them and how they feel comfort wise compared to regular 4 buckle
designs. There are 3 boots I'm considering: Kneissl makes the rail boot,
Dalbello makes the Visio line and Tecnica makes a Rapid Access system boot
with a hinged cuff that simply swings away for pinch free entry and exit of
their boots. I tried the Rossignol soft boots but it was hard to get them
on and off and were ok comfortable. I would appreciate any advice on these
boots. I am willing to give up performance for comfort. I tried on my old
rear-entry boots they other day and am also considering going back to

Stiffest soft boots? Kenn Snowboarding 8 February 25th 04 06:58 PM
Beginner - Starting off with soft boots? Guy Lux Snowboarding 7 January 22nd 04 08:45 PM
Salomon 9 vs Carbon Griss Nordic Skiing 9 January 6th 04 05:25 PM
Custom Liners / Soft Boots Chris Devidal Alpine Skiing 1 October 3rd 03 04:24 PM
difference between hard and soft boots Brendon Snowboarding 11 September 17th 03 08:27 AM