Two Buddy

Old February 21st 06, 01:32 AM

Default Two Buddy

Hey Scotty you gay?

Old February 21st 06, 02:14 AM

"Anypandy" wrote in message
Hey Scotty you gay?

The story is that he ****ed (raped) his little brother. That would
makes him gay wouldn't it?

Old February 21st 06, 02:14 AM

Hey, Andy, you got any balls?
Sure doesn't look like it from here.....
Anytime, freak.

"Anypandy" wrote in message
Hey Scotty you gay?

Old February 21st 06, 02:21 AM

Got the balls to say that in person, Thompson? I'll be down in Park City
end of March. I'll set a time and a place. You won't show. Never have.
That would take balls.

"pigo" wrote in message
. ..

Old February 21st 06, 02:57 AM

How pathetic. How cowardly. How dishonest. How Assholepax.
You're damn right I'm dangerous to Assholepax. He's a gutless, nutless,
despicable pussy. I can kick his ass with one hand tied behind my back, and
we both know it. If I ever run into him, I certainly intend to do just
that. I have a legal right to defend myself against people who have
threatened my life.....and Assholepax has done just that.
No wonder he runs. No wonder he hides. He's Assholepax. What a worm!

This mailbox protected from unsolicited email by Spam Alarm
from Dignity Software http://www.dignitysoftware.com
"AstroPax" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 19:14:18 -0700, "pigo"
wrote:

The story is that he ****ed (raped) his little brother. That would
makes him gay wouldn't it?

Based upon some of his previous posts, IMO he is a potentially
dangerous homosexual. For example, in the following quote he
threatens to sexually assault me:

-----
From: Scott Abraham
Newsgroups: rec.skiing.alpine,aus.snow
Subject: Assholepax, illegal drug freak
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 2004 20:01:55 -0700

I ****ed zoomies up the ass, zoomie. Only thing I abused in Nam. But
like all zoomies, they begged for more. As you will.
-----

-Astro

Old February 21st 06, 03:20 AM

"AstroPax" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Feb 2006 18:57:48 -0800, "Two Buddha"
wrote:

I have a legal right to defend myself against people who have
threatened my life.....and Assholepax has done just that.

When? Where? Proof?

Happy to show it in court. When you manipulated your fellow insane vets
into threatening me with lies and defamations, you became LEGALLY
responsible for their threats and harassment.
Had a nice chat with a real lawyer about that. Also about what I get to do
if I ever see you.
You are a proven hostile criminal with proven hostile intent. Which means I
don't even have a duty to retreat. I can remove the threat. I'm perfectly
capable of doing so, as you well know. Which is why you run and hide.
Please give me the opportunity.
Ooooops, forgot.
That would take balls, and you ain't even got the balls to use your own
name.
As I said, Gutless, Nutless Astropax

Old February 21st 06, 03:33 AM

"Anypandy" wrote in message

"Two Buddha" wrote in message
Hey, Andy, you got any balls?
Sure doesn't look like it from here.....
Anytime, freak.

I see you refused to deny it.

Thus you are gay. Thanks for confirming it.

Thus youu have no balls. You refused to say you do and prove it. Thanks
for confirming my opinion.

Old February 21st 06, 04:04 AM

"Anypandy" wrote in message

"Two Buddha" wrote in message
Hey, Andy, you got any balls?
Sure doesn't look like it from here.....
Anytime, freak.

I see you refused to deny it.

Thus you are gay. Thanks for confirming it.

Thus youu have no balls. You refused to say you do and prove it. Thanks
for confirming my opinion.

Why if I had balls, would you want to lick them?

Do you like them salty?

Boyo, you are being more gay everyday.

Old February 21st 06, 04:48 AM

"Anypandy" wrote in message

"Two Buddha" wrote in message
Hey, Andy, you got any balls?
Sure doesn't look like it from here.....
Anytime, freak.

I see you refused to deny it.

Thus you are gay. Thanks for confirming it.

Thus youu have no balls. You refused to say you do and prove it. Thanks
for confirming my opinion.

Why if I had balls, would you want to lick them?

Change the L to a K and you got it.

Do you like them salty?

Boyo, you are being more gay everyday.

Lick my chocolate salty balls.