Please help me pick a ski (sales on the 2003 stuff)

Old September 13th 03, 01:53 PM
Sue

Default Anthea Kerrison, Skiing Psychopath

In message h4r8b.1405$v%5.1278@fed1read02, Richard Henry
writes

I only post my link-and-quote when I see someone else responding to His
Trollness.

Hmmmm. Maybe you could save it for responses that at least pretend to
be from real people, rather than obvious stirrers posting under silly
names? Scott won't stop arguing while you keep on at him, as I'm sure
you've noticed.

You can avoid it completely by killfiling me.

Not really - I can easily ignore the repetitive posts, but their effect
is to keep the pingpong with Scott going, even though the content argues
for an end to it.
Nobody's found a way of avoiding the Scott-centred rubbish, except RSAM
which many people can't reach, me included.
--
Sue ]

Just Say Nothing to posts about Scott!
Old September 13th 03, 02:24 PM
pigo

"Sue" wrote in message
news

Nobody's found a way of avoiding the Scott-centred rubbish, except

RSAM
which many people can't reach, me included.

I have.

With him in the killfile and nobody replying to him, he's completely
gone.

Old September 13th 03, 05:53 PM
Richard Henry

"Sue" wrote in message
news
In message h4r8b.1405$v%5.1278@fed1read02, Richard Henry
writes

I only post my link-and-quote when I see someone else responding to His
Trollness.

Hmmmm. Maybe you could save it for responses that at least pretend to
be from real people, rather than obvious stirrers posting under silly
names? Scott won't stop arguing while you keep on at him, as I'm sure
you've noticed.

You can avoid it completely by killfiling me.

Not really - I can easily ignore the repetitive posts, but their effect
is to keep the pingpong with Scott going, even though the content argues
for an end to it.
Nobody's found a way of avoiding the Scott-centred rubbish, except RSAM
which many people can't reach, me included.

It's on google groups now.

Old September 13th 03, 08:06 PM
Sue

In message cQI8b.1678$v%5.1230@fed1read02, Richard Henry
writes

It's on google groups now.

Sorry, mine wasn't clear - I can read it (it's dull) but can't post to
it. I keep trying every couple of months, sometimes I even get a message
from the bot saying mine's being passed to a moderator, but never a
post.

--
Sue ]