Would somebody please take Abraham up on his offer

Old September 17th 03, 06:03 AM
Ted W.

Default More salutations of full dinner jackets

scottabe wrote:
snipped and archived by google

Wow! you only took 20 minutes to respond, I am impress Scooter, you
haven't lost your edge. congrats in winning the war.

Ted
I didn't even use a colorful fly.

Old September 17th 03, 07:21 AM
Ted W.

scottabe wrote:
in article , Ted W. at
wrote on 9/16/03 11:03 PM:

scottabe wrote:
snipped and archived by google

Wow! you only took 20 minutes to respond, I am impress Scooter, you
haven't lost your edge. congrats in winning the war.

Ted, you never had an edge.

Scooter, read the post again, I was complimenting you on not losing your
edge. However thank you for correcting me on that observation.

See a shrink.

What would that be? Psychologist? Psychotherapist? Psychoanalyst?
Psychiatrist? Your verbosity, exposes your lack of cognitive awareness,
and your horrible turkey takin skills.

Where are all your fellow
perjurers, by the way? Do you guys still correspond via your illegal email
list that you used to plan perjury, false police reports, and the organized
campaign of defamation?

Of course it continues Scooter. Our lives revolve around you.(I, of
course can speak for everyone) We ignore mortage payments, Business
plans, lines of credit, Insurance policies,
COBRAS, IRAs, Home loans, Diaper changing, family, family emergencies,
friends, weddings, funerals, baby showers etc. etc. etc. only to care
what you think and feel. You are the winner, most ethical and decent
individual. Even though we are happier people, we cannot compete in the
ethics department of Scooter Abraham.

You don't like me, or whomever's name inserted here so why would you
care what I am up to? or matter of fact worried about it?

When you can prove any validity of your rant about "false blah blah,
perjurious blah blah" or in the words of Lenny Bruce, "he said Blah blah
blah!?" get back to me Scooter. It has been 4 years, you could had
proven it by now. Hint, get a King County DA to believe you first. In
the words of Garance in "Children of Paradise", "you are tiring me".
Stop being such a wuss, and get these charges to stick if you are not
such a coward. Why are you so afraid of the Cops and DA?

Ted
I didn't even use a colorful fly.

Ted, Ted. I win. All of you sick ****s left because you can't stand
hearing the truth.

Whoa! Scooter, it is very difficult to follow your line of argument, you
asked me a question of where are all "us" terrierists, and then you go
and answer your question that we all fleed here, wimpering about all our
insecurities.
Because every time you think of me and what you did, you hate yourself.

Yeah, yeah, I hate myself, so I buy an engagement ring and plan a
wedding, buy life insurance for self haters like me, and then I go to
Mt. Baker and go on the Shuksan Arm, I do that when weather really hates
me and dumps all this snow on me and the Arm. I welcome another family
in my life, and enjoy the values of friendship, respect, consideration
and the power of love. If I ate more buffalo wings, i wouldn't have
these problems or self loathing issues.
I wish I was bitter, self loathing, full of pathos, vulgar, broke,
paranoid, narcissitic, bladder infected, tinfoil hat wearing,
misogynist. I think I wouldn't be so self hating if I took more turkeys
from Soup Kitchens. that is the key to enlightenment:Turkey and Bag Ladies.
For
good reason. You're scum, and we both know it.

I am so glad that we both agree on this. When did we come to this
conclusion? during your "Scooter's logic class?", or was it your class,
"How to be a bitter, middle age diabetic, who can't get over the past"

Well thanks Scott, I take your opinion with much weight. Excellent
Diagnosis. Did you learn this in Vietnam after smoking your 3 ounces of
Pot? I bet you look like a big cat...

Ain't shame fun?

It is kind of feeble if you think posting on the Usenet is going to make
it work.

See a shrink.
Oh, yeah, wanna show again the post where I threatened you?

showing that you cannot get over something that has happened over 4
years ago, and constantly threatening physical violence to anyone who
disagrees with you, or post here, shows that your worst enemy Scott is
yourself.

See you here on r.s.a in a couple months Scooter, congrats again in
winning the war.

Ted

Old September 17th 03, 02:33 PM
pigo

"Ted W." wrote in message
t...

Ted
I didn't even use a colorful fly.

What does painting your zipper do?

Old September 17th 03, 03:28 PM
scottabe

in article rYT9b.372345$cF.110454@rwcrnsc53, Ted W. at
wrote on 9/17/03 12:21 AM:

scottabe wrote:
in article , Ted W. at
wrote on 9/16/03 11:03 PM:

scottabe wrote:
snipped and archived by google

Wow! you only took 20 minutes to respond, I am impress Scooter, you
haven't lost your edge. congrats in winning the war.

Ted, you never had an edge.

Scooter, read the post again, I was complimenting you on not losing your
edge. However thank you for correcting me on that observation.

Ted, you're delusional. You're a criminal. Remember that.

See a shrink.

What would that be? Psychologist? Psychotherapist? Psychoanalyst?
Psychiatrist? Your verbosity, exposes your lack of cognitive awareness,
and your horrible turkey takin skills.

MY lack of cognitive awareness? Show the post, Ted. Remember THAT? You
still havn't.

You committed a felony over me, dumb****. I'd say your life once did.

(I, of
course can speak for everyone) We ignore mortage payments, Business
plans, lines of credit, Insurance policies,
COBRAS, IRAs, Home loans, Diaper changing, family, family emergencies,
friends, weddings, funerals, baby showers etc. etc. etc. only to care
what you think and feel. You are the winner, most ethical and decent
individual. Even though we are happier people, we cannot compete in the
ethics department of Scooter Abraham.

No, you can't.

You don't like me, or whomever's name inserted here so why would you
care what I am up to? or matter of fact worried about it?

Because anyone insane enough to commit a felony to silence me might do it
again, wacko.

[...]

As I was saying about defamation and lies? Hey, Teddy boy? Clue time.
People like that commit felonies over a stupid newsgroup to silence the
truth. Go adjust your hat, wacko.

[...]

Looks like you are telling the same sick lies again, Ted. Show the post
where I threatened physical violence. Though I have no problem with that:
YOU have threatened my LIFE on scores of occasions through your conspiracy.
Hey, Ted? Why didn't you tell the judge about your buddy Hobbs going
anonymous and making death threats?

See you here on r.s.a in a couple months Scooter, congrats again in
winning the war.

Anytime, asshole.