Skiing

Old November 1st 03, 03:27 AM

Default Skiing

Thanks Junior, I'll remember that if I ever return to your beautiful
country.

Old November 1st 03, 09:03 AM
Scott

Dear PCM,

sigh feel this is prolly a mistake but...holds nose and dives in

No I would not "criticise" but I've been known to "criticize"
Do you love it as well when you err as well?

Not everyone spells it with a 'zed' :0)

'Who's zed ?'
'Zed's dead baby...'

burble...wish it was snowing.

--
"A man walks into a cake shop and says 'Is that a macaroon or a meringue?'
The assistant replies 'No, you're right. It's a macaroon.'"

Old November 1st 03, 12:38 PM
Barney

wrote in message
. ..
Aah, I love it when that happens. You criticise someone's grammar, and

then
get it wrong yourself.

No I would not "criticise" but I've been known to "criticize"
Do you love it as well when you err as well?

Sorry mate, I'm English, so I use English spelling.

I make no claims to any college education. Ain't majored in english
neither, nope! Just a simple country boy trying to get through life

without
having to deal with to many superior intellectual beings such as yourself
who feel the need to correct others in-order to feel better 'bout
themselves.

Sorry, you were the one slagging someone else cos of their grammer. I just
thought it was funny that in the process, you made spelling mistakes and
misplaced an apostrophe. This don't bother me, but if you can't see the
irony in it, well, then I guess the joke's lost on you.

Old November 1st 03, 04:42 PM

Sorry, you were the one slagging someone else cos of their grammer.

Don't be sorry Barney. If you'd read the thread from the begining you'd see
they drew first salg. I don't search out messages for mistakes so I can
start talking smack about the author. I just slagged back. Do you run when
attacked?

I just thought it was funny that in the process, you made spelling mistakes
and
misplaced an apostrophe.

Wow I wouldn't even notice something like that unless I was specifically
searching for it.
But then, I never saw and humor in Benny Hill either. Whatever tickles your
queen, Barney.

This don't bother me, but if you can't see the irony in it, well, then I

guess the joke's lost on you

Oh no Barney, I totally see the irony in it, thats why I'm "Pure Comedy
Man".

Damnit Barney, I just noticed that ya forgot the period (ya did that
intentionally huh Barn?(said with a smile))

Barney, you're a pretty cool old blok/e ?? I am sorry for cluttering this
place with non boarder material.

I worked with a englishman here in California years ago, the man had
epilepsy. I wish I could remember his name. One day at work he had a gran
mal seizure witch freaked me out 'cause I had never seen that before. A
couple days later he told me he planned to row a boat (alone) across the
Atlantic ocean, but was having trouble finding sponsors due to his medical
condition. He quit the job when I convinced him that being a painter, the
seizure he'd had could have happened moments before while he was on top of
the 40' ladder he was on. We parted and I never heard from him again.
Years later I read in the newspaper that a englishman with epilepsy was
being sponsored to row a little boat across the Atlantic.

So while this is not a "row your boat across the ocean" msg. sub. or a place
to turn in your paper for grading, uhmmmmm I dunno. whatever.

Barney, have you ever heard of the man I wrote about? I never saw a follow
up to the article in the paper and I was just wondering if he made it
across.

Respectfully, P.C. Man

Old November 1st 03, 05:01 PM

Dear PCM,

sigh feel this is prolly a mistake but...holds nose and dives in

Naw your cool bro, don even trip! Scott I can't resist. What is it like to
"hold a nose"

Sorry man I hadda do that I twist things like that. To much George Carlin
as an influence. Please take it in the same context as it was intended...

No I would not "criticise" but I've been known to "criticize"
Do you love it as well when you err as well?

Not everyone spells it with a 'zed' :0)

Exactly! Not everyone spelled it with a "zed" Just you!

'Who's zed ?'

Dunno, he's your creation you tell us who zed is.

'Zed's dead baby...'

Dude, you're morbid!

burble...wish it was snowing.

It is...

....here. Hopfully it will snow for you soon as well.

Old November 1st 03, 06:37 PM
Scott

Naw your cool bro, don even trip! Scott I can't resist. What is it like to
"hold a nose"

Hard to explain...can't hear anything for one thing :0)

Sorry man I hadda do that I twist things like that. To much George Carlin
as an influence. Please take it in the same context as it was intended...

Who ?

No I would not "criticise" but I've been known to "criticize"
Do you love it as well when you err as well?

Exactly! Not everyone spelled it with a "zed" Just you!

Not me !

'Who's zed ?'

Sorry..Pulp Fiction quote there...

Dunno, he's your creation you tell us who zed is.

Get the dvd/vid...you'll see :0)

'Zed's dead baby...'

Dude, you're morbid!

'Nother quote...

burble...wish it was snowing.

It is...

...here. Hopfully it will snow for you soon as well.

Dear God puhlease let it be soon !

"A man walks into a cake shop and says 'Is that a macaroon or a meringue?'
The assistant replies 'No, you're right. It's a macaroon.'"
(Chick Murray...'nuff said.)

Questions from a new skiing family Rich Heimlich General 11 March 2nd 04 03:46 PM
skiing "bible"? angharad General 1 February 19th 04 10:39 AM
Skiing photos [email protected] General 0 January 29th 04 07:58 AM
Can you recommend a nice cross-country skiing place not far from NYC alex General 0 December 10th 03 04:59 PM
November Skiing conditions at Vail Jonna General 0 November 19th 03 04:32 PM