Discount tickets in Park City, UT

Old January 11th 04, 01:49 AM
Csnyder

Default Discount tickets in Park City, UT

I am going to Park City in a couple weeks, can anyone steer me in the right
direction for the best prices on ski rentals? Going to ski at the Canyons
and Snowbird, maybe Alta. Are discount tickets available?

Thanks for any help,
CS

Old January 12th 04, 03:57 PM
paul m

REI on 3300 South sells park city passes for $55 and canyons passes for $49.
here's a link to their website:
http://www.rei.com/stores/saltlakecity/index.html

ski rentals at canyon sports on 7000 South about a mile or so down from the big
cottonwood entrance is a good place to rent. they're relatively cheap, and
they open at 8am. looking at their website, they sell discounted tickets to
all three resorts you mention, and for the same price as REI, so maybe thats a
better place to do everything.
their website is http://www.canyonsports.com/
and the cottonwood locations info is:
Cottonwood - 1844 East Ft. Union Blvd (7000 South), Salt Lake City, UT 84121
(800) 736-8754 • 801-942-3100

the lifthouse right at the base of big cottonwood also has a really good ski
rental shop, although i don't know pricing off the top of my head.
you can find them at:
Lift House
3698 E 7000 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84121-4558
801-943-1104
and at http://www.lifthouseskishop.com/ on the web.

hope that helps!
paul

Old January 13th 04, 08:09 PM
Robert Niederpruem

Park City Magnum626 Snowboarding 0 February 24th 04 12:00 AM
PARK City or Deer Valley Stromer2 North American Ski Resorts 3 January 7th 04 08:50 PM
Lessons in Park City Boardin' Fool Snowboarding 0 January 4th 04 04:23 AM
Park City Ski Condo for rent Vagabundo North American Ski Resorts 0 December 22nd 03 12:06 AM
Park City Mountain Resort Opens November 14 User North American Ski Resorts 0 November 13th 03 07:20 PM