Total Body Automation

Old July 27th 08, 04:41 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

Default Total Body Automation

"taichiskiing" wrote in message
On Jul 26, 4:33 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
"taichiskiing" wrote in message

No, except teaching, I don't snowboard anymore; it's boring.

Too bad you never learned to do it right. Gapper.

Nothing bad about it except your pathetic pretension/denial. Skiing
can do whatever snowboarding does, but not the other way around, and
skiing is more [human] nature, more maneuverable, thus more technical
than snowboarding.

That's, of course, your self-admitted uninformed opinion.

Old July 27th 08, 05:34 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Jul 26, 4:33 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
"taichiskiing" wrote in message

No, except teaching, I don't snowboard anymore; it's boring.

Too bad you never learned to do it right. Gapper.

Nothing bad about it except your pathetic pretension/denial. Skiing
can do whatever snowboarding does, but not the other way around, and
skiing is more [human] nature, more maneuverable, thus more technical
than snowboarding.

That's, of course, your self-admitted uninformed opinion.

No. The two best skiers I ski with are both ex PSIA L3 coaches, and ex
snowboarders.

IS
Old July 27th 08, 08:08 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
clarencedarrow

On Jul 27, 1:34*pm, taichiskiing
wrote:
snip

LOL. You are such a stupid troll.

Old July 27th 08, 09:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Dave Cartman

In article
,
taichiskiing wrote:

I'm still not clear what a "gapper" is, much less a "loose gapper."

Guess that's what makes you a "gapper," you only read with your own
bias. It was "a group of loose gappers," not "a 'loose gapper'."

Okay, I'll bite. What's a "a group of loose gappers," and why can't you
describe a single "loose gapper?" Is it like asking why you can have a
pair of pants, but not a single pant?

If you don't want other people commenting to your posts, you should unplug
the grey cable that goes from your computer to the phone jack looking
thing on the wall.

Your pretension only makes you look stupider. I have no problem with
other people's comment, that's why the "gapper troll" canvas here is
provided for you gappers to paint you gappers' faces on. On the other
hand, if you don't want other people to comment on your stupid face,
don't paint it.

I believe you are using an analogy. Is that correct? and you are
claiming that your posts a written in such a way that anyone who
responds to them is a fool and a "gapper." I guess that *does* make you
a troll.

They just don't make sense in the order you've put them.

"There's nothing more pathetic than a little knowledge's shameless
denials."

Which word order does not make sense to you?

I get the "There's nothing more pathetic than" but the meaning falls
apart when you get to "a little knowledge's shameless denials." Is it
perhaps a mnemonic to remember something?

Limited out of your intelligence, eh?

That's not a very enlightened response.

I'm not surprising. Ok, let me
parse it for you: since you already get the part "There's nothing more
pathetic than" so we move on to the second part "a little knowledge's
shameless denials." "A little knowledge" is a noun, which describes an
entity who is operated on a small knowledge domain, and "a little
knowledge's" is its possessive form.

You're off to a poor start here. Typically the word "knowledge" is not
used to describe an entity, or more accurately, "entity" isn't typically
used to describe such an ambiguous word as "knowledge."

The object of its possessive form
is the noun "denials," which is commonly known as "refuse to believe"
a given fact.

Actually it's not. "Denial" is the act of declaring something untrue.
That thing may or my not be true.

For example, if I denied being an space alien from the planet Tai Chi, I
would be denying something that was false. Another example, if I were
to deny that I was arguing semantics on the Internet with an arrogant
troll with poor command of the english language and equally poor
understanding of the principles of Tai Chi, then I would be denying
something that was, in fact, true.

"Shame" is a painful and regrettable feeling that arises
from one's conscious due to one's own improper or dishonorable
conducts, and "shameless" is the opposite, i.e. no shame or lacking
any sense of shame, an adjective. So, "shameless" modifies the
"denials," and "shameless denials" describes one who suffers no
painful and regrettable feeling from the conscious to deny a matter of
facts.

Yeah, I don't think anybody would have gotten that from what you wrote.
I think we may be uncovering a major part of your problem.

Which reflects a common human trait, the ego trip. What
pathetic is that a conceited ego, as it's so full of itself, it never
learns and remains forever a "little knowledge."

Please, no pop psychology terms from the 1970s. Please refrain from
"copping out" and "blowing my mind" as well. Additionally, Macrame
owls, Harvest Gold and Avocado Green kitchen appliances and enormous
sideburns will not be tolerated either!

Going nowhere, that's
why "There's nothing more pathetic than a little knowledge's shameless
denials."

Got it. You write poorly, and have no interest in trying harder.

Maybe the directions you flap
you arms as you slide down your blue runs?

No. It reflects your little intelligence.

Here's an example:

"Hot pickles jungle pants brittle Amish."

Is that someone else statement, or a nonsense you made up?

It's nonsense I made up to reflect to you what your statements look like
to me.

Or the nonsense was yours all along.

Try this: "There's nothing more pathetic than, western pumpkin concrete
salad trousers."

There's really nothing "cute" about it; it only shows a nonsense you
make up for yourself.

Which word don't you understand?

HTH,

You need to broaden your knowledge and your language domain first.

How can I possibly learn your language when you you make it up as you go
along?

"Broaden your knowledge and your language domain" may help.

Do you not realize that you are writing incomprehensibly and then
calling others stupid for not understanding what you write?

If your asking me to learn Chinese, I have several Chinese
friends and none of them write or speak gibberish like you.

Not sure what kind of gibberish conversations you have with them,
nevertheless, if your behavior here reflects any guidance you received
from them, you have met the charlatans.

The Charlatans? The Zhuangzu Charlatans? Donald, Lucy, Amber, and Skip
Charlatan? Donald fishes with his cormorant birds on Li River, Guangxi
Zhuangzu Province? Lucy works at the Reebok factory? I can't believe
you know them! Small country, huh.

I think it's a combination of your laziness to learn the
correct terms and your arrogance to believe you comically
average skiing demonstrate anything near what you claim.

The "gap" between what you think and the reality is what makes you a
"gapper."

So, if we were to say hypothetically that you have a breakthrough system
that combines Tai Chi and skiing together to create the best formula for
skiing all conditions as well as they can be skied and you've posted
evidence supporting this claim and the reality was pure bullocks, you
would be the biggest gapper of all?

Dave
Old July 28th 08, 12:35 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Jul 27, 3:47*pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

*taichiskiing wrote:
[...]

And in that case wouldn't "denial" be more of a verb?

Dave- Hide quoted text -

Old July 28th 08, 03:40 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
taichiskiing

On Jul 27, 1:47 pm, Dave Cartman wrote:
In article
,

taichiskiing wrote:

Guess that's what makes you a "gapper," you only read with your own
bias. It was "a group of loose gappers," not "a 'loose gapper'."

Okay, I'll bite. What's a "a group of loose gappers," and why can't you
describe a single "loose gapper?" Is it like asking why you can have a
pair of pants, but not a single pant?

"A group of loose gappers" is to describe "how" you gappers loitering
together, i.e. unorganized, so it is equivalent to "a group of
unorganized gappers"; and you cannot have one individual "loosed" in a
group of one.

Your pretension only makes you look stupider. I have no problem with
other people's comment, that's why the "gapper troll" canvas here is
provided for you gappers to paint you gappers' faces on. On the other
hand, if you don't want other people to comment on your stupid face,
don't paint it.

I believe you are using an analogy. Is that correct? and you are
claiming that your posts a written in such a way that anyone who
responds to them is a fool and a "gapper." I guess that *does* make you
a troll.

No. It is only factual. On the 'net, you don't have a face but a
handle. People recognize you only by your posting, your writing style,
and contents of your writing, etc., which becomes your face. So, you
write/paint your own face, and the contents of your writing determine
whether you are a gapper or not.

I'm not surprising. Ok, let me
parse it for you: since you already get the part "There's nothing more
pathetic than" so we move on to the second part "a little knowledge's
shameless denials." "A little knowledge" is a noun, which describes an
entity who is operated on a small knowledge domain, and "a little
knowledge's" is its possessive form.

You're off to a poor start here. Typically the word "knowledge" is not
used to describe an entity, or more accurately, "entity" isn't typically
used to describe such an ambiguous word as "knowledge."

That's only your narrow interpretation/understanding. Actually, of
course, you are wrong--"entity" does not describe "knowledge," nor
"knowledge" describes "entity." Their relationship is in "possessive
form."

The object of its possessive form
is the noun "denials," which is commonly known as "refuse to believe"
a given fact.

Actually it's not. "Denial" is the act of declaring something untrue.
That thing may or my not be true.

For example, if I denied being an space alien from the planet Tai Chi, I
would be denying something that was false. Another example, if I were
to deny that I was arguing semantics on the Internet with an arrogant
troll with poor command of the english language and equally poor
understanding of the principles of Tai Chi, then I would be denying
something that was, in fact, true.

"Denial, n. ... 8. Psychol. The reduction of anxiety but unconscious
exclusion from the mind of intolerable thoughts, feelings, or facts."--
Random House Webster's College Dictionary--
You are in denial.

"Shame" is a painful and regrettable feeling that arises
from one's conscious due to one's own improper or dishonorable
conducts, and "shameless" is the opposite, i.e. no shame or lacking
any sense of shame, an adjective. So, "shameless" modifies the
"denials," and "shameless denials" describes one who suffers no
painful and regrettable feeling from the conscious to deny a matter of
facts.

Yeah, I don't think anybody would have gotten that from what you wrote.
I think we may be uncovering a major part of your problem.

Of course, that's what you would think; nevertheless, "You are in
denial."

Which reflects a common human trait, the ego trip. What
pathetic is that a conceited ego, as it's so full of itself, it never
learns and remains forever a "little knowledge."

Please, no pop psychology terms from the 1970s. Please refrain from
"copping out" and "blowing my mind" as well.

Why? Cannot face the reality?

Additionally, Macrame
owls, Harvest Gold and Avocado Green kitchen appliances and enormous
sideburns will not be tolerated either!

They are maybe unpleasant, but your statements do reflect an
intolerant little mind.

Going nowhere, that's
why "There's nothing more pathetic than a little knowledge's shameless
denials."

Got it. You write poorly, and have no interest in trying harder.

Are you lost? Here's a forum for skiing related subjects, and we are
not here for your half-baked English.

There's really nothing "cute" about it; it only shows a nonsense you
make up for yourself.

Which word don't you understand?

Nevertheless, the meaning of English is not built on "words" but the
"sentences," which is depicted by grammar. Though quite rich in
varieties, however, English grammar also depicts a fairly rigid
structure. So, just stringing bunch nouns together won't show you
"cute" but only reflects your folly.

Not sure what kind of gibberish conversations you have with them,
nevertheless, if your behavior here reflects any guidance you received
from them, you have met the charlatans.

The Charlatans? The Zhuangzu Charlatans? Donald, Lucy, Amber, and Skip
Charlatan? Donald fishes with his cormorant birds on Li River, Guangxi
Zhuangzu Province? Lucy works at the Reebok factory? I can't believe
you know them! Small country, huh.

What about them? They are no more than your name-dropping. Do you
"know" them personally?

The "gap" between what you think and the reality is what makes you a
"gapper."

So, if we were to say hypothetically that you have a breakthrough system
that combines Tai Chi and skiing together to create the best formula for
skiing all conditions as well as they can be skied and you've posted
evidence supporting this claim

So far so good.

and the reality was pure bullocks,

Here's where you lose to your ego; how do you get that "pure bullocks"
again?

you would be the biggest gapper of all?

Not until you can prove that you can keep up with me [in skiing], the
gapper remains to be you.

IS

Dave

Old July 28th 08, 08:39 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
JQ

On Jul 26, 4:33 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
"taichiskiing" wrote in message

No, except teaching, I don't snowboard anymore; it's boring.

Too bad you never learned to do it right. Gapper.

Nothing bad about it except your pathetic pretension/denial. Skiing
can do whatever snowboarding does, but not the other way around, and
skiing is more [human] nature, more maneuverable, thus more technical
than snowboarding.

That's, of course, your self-admitted uninformed opinion.

No. The two best skiers I ski with are both ex PSIA L3 coaches, and ex
snowboarders.

IS

This is my second try, the first one didn't go through...

IS, title dropping of two unknown people without giving names and no
confirmation of them agreeing with you is below your standards. You don't
allow others to name or title drop to prove their point so you must be held
to the same standards if not higher.

JQ
Dancing on the edge

Old July 28th 08, 09:55 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
pigo[_2_]

On Jul 26, 4:33 pm, "Bob F" wrote:
[...]

Dancing on the edge- Hide quoted text -

It's a little like language JQ. He makes it up as he goes along and
expects us to keep up.
Old July 28th 08, 10:47 PM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
snoig

On Jul 28, 9:40*am, taichiskiing
wrote:
"A group of loose gappers" is to describe "how" you gappers loitering
together, i.e. unorganized, so it is equivalent to "a group of
unorganized gappers"; and you cannot have one individual "loosed" in a
group of one.

And what exactly is a 'gapper' again? I still can't find its
definition in my dictionary and I am unclear on its meaning. Could
you post a link?
Old July 29th 08, 12:01 AM posted to rec.skiing.alpine
Bob F

wrote:
"A group of loose gappers" is to describe "how" you gappers loitering
together, i.e. unorganized, so it is equivalent to "a group of
unorganized gappers"; and you cannot have one individual "loosed" in a
group of one.

And what exactly is a 'gapper' again? I still can't find its
definition in my dictionary and I am unclear on its meaning. Could
you post a link?

A gapper is someone who has a gap in their thinking that makes them think that
they can just make up words, use them to mean whatever they want, and people
will not think they are idiots or trolls. It is also a person that uses such a
word in every message they post.