Feedback

Old October 17th 04, 06:42 PM
MikkelH

Default Feedback

Hallo there

We are working on a Danish snowboard movie - it only cooing to be released
in Denmark ! so please comment the Trailer on

http://www.snowflakeproduction.com/

/mikkel

Old October 17th 04, 07:59 PM
Mike Watson

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 20:42:34 +0200, in rec.skiing.snowboard MikkelH
wrote:

Hallo there

We are working on a Danish snowboard movie - it only cooing to be released
in Denmark ! so please comment the Trailer on

http://www.snowflakeproduction.com/

/mikkel

Looks like you had fun making it!

I dont think the music fits too well with whats going on but thats
just my opinion! Its the kind of stuff I like to hear after 1/2 a
dozen beers or so, not bombing through some powder!

Good luck anyway, makes me want to get out there once the season gets
going.
Old October 18th 04, 08:00 AM
Switters

On Sun, 17 Oct 2004 18:42:34 GMT, MikkelH
allegedly wrote:

We are working on a Danish snowboard movie - it only cooing to be
released in Denmark ! so please comment the Trailer on

I cannot see it, because you require Flash to view the site! Does it
really need it? Is there a direct link to the movie?

- Dave.

http://www.vpas.org/ - Snowboarding the worlds pow pow -
Securing your e-mail

The Snowboard FAQ lives here - http://rssFAQ.org/
Old October 19th 04, 11:18 PM
Michael Culley

"Switters" wrote in message
I cannot see it, because you require Flash to view the site! Does it
really need it? Is there a direct link to the movie?

I'll second that. :-)

Michael Culley