Thanks London Ski faction

Old November 9th 03, 07:00 PM
Lord Boots

Default Thanks London Ski faction

Hey, just wanted to shoot you guys a note (Roger, Rich), thanks for the
killer time in London, looking forward to the trip to XXXXXXXX in Europe in
a couple of months.

The snow is finally starting in Seattle, it's just a short time...

Boots

Old November 10th 03, 03:06 AM
scottabe

in article 0UCrb.116568$9E1.573177@attbi_s52, Lord Boots at
wrote on 11/9/03 6:39 PM:

"scottabe" wrote in message
in article B1xrb.113802$275.322906@attbi_s53, Lord Boots at
wrote on 11/9/03 12:00 PM:

Hey, just wanted to shoot you guys a note (Roger, Rich), thanks for the
killer time in London, looking forward to the trip to XXXXXXXX in Europe

in
a couple of months.

The snow is finally starting in Seattle, it's just a short time...

Boots

No surprise that criminals who committed crimes together bond and hang

out.
Did you guys have a good laugh about committing perjury? I bet you did.
Especially since it worked.

First, I'd like to say: You're stupid.

Stupid people commit felonies over a stupid newsgroup, stupid.
Stupid people threaten lives over a stupid newsgroup, stupid.
Stupid people use drugs and get DUI's and lie to cops and judges, stupid.

Second, I wasn't thanking you, I
was thanking my friends (do you remember what those are?), and not you, so
you should shut up.

You already tried to shut me up, David Hobbs. Pretty stupid, really,
running a criminal conspiracy that committed felonies over a stupid
newsgroup.

Third: How's the tube doing? (____O____)? Is Father
Nelson FitzScott still hearing your sordid confessions?

Got the balls to taunt me in person and make sick, demented comments like
that in person? Please do.

Wednesday night, Hooters on Lake Union, 7pm sharp? You game?

Actually, Bootsie, you have a nasty habit of stalking me to my home. Show
up there. You threatened to anonymously enough times. I've showed up twice
on your challenges and you've never been there, a typical coward\. So just
knock on my door, ok? You promised to do so before. You're not afraid, are
you?
I want to find out if this is the real Bootsie. Answer these questions:
1. Who molested you as a child?
2. Name your ex-wife and child, you know, the ones that won't have a damn
thing to do with you because you are such scum?
3. How many DUI's do you have?

Oh, yeah. The deal is you say in person what you said online, coward.
Including a nice death threat. Something about bullets to the brain,
remember?

Old November 10th 03, 02:40 PM
Lord Boots

"scottabe" wrote in message
Third: How's the tube doing? (____O____)? Is Father
Nelson FitzScott still hearing your sordid confessions?

Got the balls to taunt me in person and make sick, demented comments like
that in person? Please do.

Wednesday night, Hooters on Lake Union, 7pm sharp? You game?

See you there? You never come out to play. I'd be more than happy to give
you a full gambit of catholic priest jokes if you come out. Kisses.

Boots

Old November 10th 03, 02:44 PM
scottabe

in article , scottabe at
wrote on 11/10/03 7:27 AM:

in article HMFrb.21512$mb5.20962@fed1read02, Richard Henry at

wrote on 11/9/03 6:39 PM:

[...]

Translation of Scottish: No.

Translation: put up or shut up, coward.

Forgot to mention: This sick **** posted my home address on scores of
occasions and encouraged nutcases to visit....but like Princess Bootsie, has
never had the balls to follow through on his stalking by putting his ass on
the line. Invitation remains, gutless coward. Knock on my door.