Last years 1080 skis?

Old January 17th 05, 08:25 PM
Greg Hilton

Default Last years 1080 skis?

Probably a very long shot, but I just realised Salomon changed the graphics
on this years 1080 skis.

Don't suppose anyone knows a place selling off the very untrendy last years
graphics 1080s for silly prices do they

cheers,

Greg
Old January 17th 05, 08:39 PM
Steve Haigh

Greg Hilton wrote:
Probably a very long shot, but I just realised Salomon changed the graphics
on this years 1080 skis.

Don't suppose anyone knows a place selling off the very untrendy last years
graphics 1080s for silly prices do they

cheers,

Greg

eBay? also a few on the skiclub.co.uk website, but in the members only
bulletin boards.
Old January 17th 05, 09:39 PM
Greg Hilton

Don't suppose anyone knows a place selling off the very untrendy last
years graphics 1080s for silly prices do they

eBay? also a few on the skiclub.co.uk website, but in the members only
bulletin boards.

Already have a search set up on ebay, and the ones I've seen on the SCGB
website are too small, I'm after either 161cm for my wife, or 171cm for me.

cheers,

greg
Old January 18th 05, 08:29 AM
Ace

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 20:39:49 +0000, Steve Haigh
wrote:

Greg Hilton wrote:
Probably a very long shot, but I just realised Salomon changed the graphics
on this years 1080 skis.

Don't suppose anyone knows a place selling off the very untrendy last years
graphics 1080s for silly prices do they

cheers,

Greg

Excuse me piggybacking, but for some reason Greg's posts are not
appearing on news.individual.net (aka 'The German Server'). Dunno if
there's owt to be done about it, but I thought I'd let him know.

--
Ace (brucedotrogers a.t rochedotcom)
Old January 18th 05, 09:46 AM
Champ

wrote:

Greg Hilton wrote:
Probably a very long shot, but I just realised Salomon changed the graphics
on this years 1080 skis.

Don't suppose anyone knows a place selling off the very untrendy last years
graphics 1080s for silly prices do they

cheers,

Greg

Excuse me piggybacking, but for some reason Greg's posts are not
appearing on news.individual.net (aka 'The German Server').

panto

Oh yes they are!

--
Champ
Old January 18th 05, 10:05 AM
Ace

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:46:14 +0000, Champ wrote:

On Tue, 18 Jan 2005 09:29:13 +0100, Ace wrote:

Excuse me piggybacking, but for some reason Greg's posts are not
appearing on news.individual.net (aka 'The German Server').

panto

Oh yes they are!

Oh. How odd. Checks filters. No, he's not accidentally kf'd, AFAICT.
Any chance you could send me his headers so's I can check?

--
Ace (brucedotrogers a.t rochedotcom)

Old January 18th 05, 09:49 PM
Steve Haigh

wrote:

Greg Hilton wrote:

Probably a very long shot, but I just realised Salomon changed the graphics
on this years 1080 skis.

Don't suppose anyone knows a place selling off the very untrendy last years
graphics 1080s for silly prices do they

cheers,

Greg

Excuse me piggybacking, but for some reason Greg's posts are not
appearing on news.individual.net (aka 'The German Server').

panto

Oh yes they are!

I see them too (obviously, since I've replied to 2 of them), and if you
see this it's on Individual.Net too.
Old January 18th 05, 10:25 PM
Greg Hilton

So now we've diagnosed Ace's newserver issues, anyone seen these skis cheap
anywhere

regards,

greg

Old January 18th 05, 11:18 PM
paul

Greg Hilton" wrote in message
So now we've diagnosed Ace's newserver issues, anyone seen these skis

cheap
anywhere

regards,

greg